Reviews for Plagiarism
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Bravo.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well, that's one way to deal with Plagiarism as well.

Like the story though.

It's nice to see one of my own head canons written out by another. Means there is some merit to the idea
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It is very interesting to wonder how prejudice worked during the Cybertronian past. As we humans waste our time with stupid divisions such as skin colour or sexual preferences, the Cybertronians took discrimination to a logical – although unfair – level. One mech was as good as his function. But fair doesn’t imply progress, and that’s what the Golden Era proved; a perfect world had to have perfect gears, but the ancient order didn’t calculate that some of those gears were not satisfied with the roles they were built to play.

I have read other fics that explore the prejudices and unfair treatment, even imprisonment, that Starscream suffered after it was assumed that he killed Skyfire during their spatial expedition. Though short, yours was a very interesting take, not abusive of drama and more analytical of the hierarchy that ruled Cybertron during an era which was golden only for the models built to rule.

If his words were not listened, Starscream certainly found a way to make his null rays speak.

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it very much :o)
Loki40766 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful. Your characterization is gorgeous.