Reviews for Sunshine and Skeletons
Lavender Dove chapter 35 . 3/30
Yes! I love seeing Rose be considerate of her cousins.
Lavender Dove chapter 14 . 3/30
Oh! Perfect descriptions! This one is just really lovely :)
Lavender Dove chapter 11 . 3/30
Aww, that's so cute!
Lavender Dove chapter 6 . 3/30
Poor scorpius... it sounda as though he and Dominique have a lovely relationship here
Lavender Dove chapter 3 . 3/30
Oh, I love this! It's a perfect drabble- such an enormous story in so few words!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
this was so deep! oh my!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
the way you write these are so beautiful!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
:) this was a fun chapter :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Love was poison, like rancid cream or sour fruit. - brilliant
Faith Valconbridge chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
you just broke my heart with the lorcan and lysander!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
the imagery in this was amazing
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
conquerors chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Yey, a depressing chapter. .
The happy-ish chapters you've written are extremely enjoyable, and it's nice to see that you can write chapters like these and still have them be great.
I really liked how the christmas started off as being amazed but turned into a nightmare, and as usual I really like the wording you used.
conquerors chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
I like how you characterize Lorcan as both a dreamer and smart and sensible, and I also really like the line 'One word from her would build him up; one swipe of a paw would tear him back down.' I can't even express how much I like that sentence. Same with 'she burned so bright he would be charred and black in a second if she so chose.'
Dominique being the dominant character in this chapter was really interesting to read, and I enjoyed how even Lorcan wasn't sure why he was this way with Dom.
conquerors chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Awe, Jamie's crush on Victoire is really cute, and I like how she reacted to him telling her he loves her by patting him on the head, it was quite funny. It's interesting that you gave Victoire a french accent, I've never thought of her of having one, though I probably should have.
Anyway, I basically just wanted to say that I liked this chapter and Jamie seems like an interesting character, it would be nice to read more about him.