Reviews for Amser Song
Ahh! I love it so much! Please continue it :D x
justitia.alathea chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Yowza! Nice Work!
Kayla28 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Oh no no no no no, u can't just do that! U can't just leave it to a cliffhanger and not update for months! Even though I'm sure u have a perfectly good reason, u should still update soon. I love it! Please update soon!
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Enjoying story. I eagerly await the next chapter. I would love to see more of River in the future and her relationship with Amser.
YmirxHistoria chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Write another one I'm freaking out please write more!
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
That's awesome! I love how you brought Jack in there. Poor Amser - will Richard come back?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
WrestlingEmotions chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Very nice. Please continue. And have a happy new year.
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Please update soon! Love it, and I was actually searching for names that meant time for one of my fics and found Amser and remembered reading the title and now I love your fic!

Mrs DW 11 xx
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Oh, that was awesome! I love how she did the head-butt thing :D And the creepy dream lord...

Can't wait for the next one!
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Holy crud face! This is your FIRST story? Could of fooled me... I would of reviewed earlier, but I got too involved in reading this story... Love Amser's name, that's first off. You do an amazing job of keeping everyone in character, and that's hard, so kudos on that. Didn't see any spelling or punctuation errors... This story is pretty much perfect. I also loved the fact that the Doctor has a silver leaf from

Gallifrey in his room, because he so would... Anyways, amazing job, and if you don't continue this, I'll be really upset. And mAyBe in the future... mAyBe we might see Jack? :-D Cause I myself think it would be funny to see his reaction of the Doctor having A: a wife, and B: a daughter! Haha I could almost imagine it... But AMAZING! AWESOME JOB! :-D

~ . .locked
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Am. Loving. This. Please update again soooon! ;D
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I love this story! Please update soon, please!

Also, where did you find the name Amser? Or did you make it?
aveave chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I like it. I hope you are going to write next chapter soon.
DrkFnx600 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Over all I really like your writing style, not much to critique. You did an excellent job editing, but I found a few mistakes. One, in the letter, you forgot the to be verb before brave the first time. Also a lot of your pronouns are stacked, they tend to stay in clusters, most authors try to vary their pronouns, nouns, and titles to keep the reader on their toes, I have found one style though that uses more clustered forms to change the voice of the author, making his/her views more understandable to the reader. Finally, as your wrapping up the doctor's entrance and exit you speed it through with dialogue, I want to see the doctor show off who he is, introduce her to him, why would Richard go if he barely knows him, make some conflict there to show depth of character. When doing dialogue don't forget that there are actions always happening in a story, always use verb sentences. You did great, you varied the dialogue explanation, not just he said she said, you added some interest, I loved the anecdote with the skipping through her life, great way to introduce a character, loved the descriptions of suffering in her life before he came. I hope you don't think I'm bashing your story because I love it it's great, and I want you to be able to make it better.