Reviews for Gifted
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 5/5
loved this story.
PamperedKitty chapter 14 . 2/1
I absolutely loved this FF.
InuFanJinx chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
This story was awesome! I can't even find the right words to explain how awesome! So, I'll leave it at that!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Loved this story can't wait to read more of your works.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY IT WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING
msgoodbar2257 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST NON KLAINE FIC I HAVE EVER READ. I LAUGH AND ENJOYED READING IT. IT WAS SWEET AT SOME POINTS AND AWESOME, ESPECIALLY WHEN KURT TOLD THE JOCK TO BE NICE. AWESOME JUST SIMPLY AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
EVERYTHING IS OUT OF THE BAG AND KURT AND PUCK CAN RELAX. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
AWESOME. THIS STORY IS JUST WOW, AWESOME.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
THE FIRST TIME KURT SHOWED HIS VAMPIRISM. HE REALLY NEEDS PUCK. NEEDS TO PROTECT HIM. EXCITING CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
FIRST I WANT TO SAY THAT THE GUEST FOR CHAPTER 8 IN BETWEEN IS FROM ME ALSO MSGOODBAR SOME HOW I GOT LOGGED OFF. BUT I FIXED IT. - KURT AS A DOMINANT REALLY KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIS SUBMISSIVE. GREAT CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY IMMENSELY. KURT IS THE BAD ASS HERE. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
SO KURT CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS. THAT IS AWESOME. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I AM TRULY ENJOYING THE FACT THAT KURT HAS THE UPPER HAND IN EVRYTHING HE DOES. I REALLY WANT TO SEE PUCK BEING SUBMISSIVE TO HIM THOUGH. FANTASTIC CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
KURT IS SO AWESOME NOW. PUCK IS LIKING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
OMG THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND FUNNY AT TIMES. I AM A KLAINER THUR AND THUR, BUT WHEN I SEE A FIC THAT HAS KURT THE DOMINANT AND AGGRESSOR I LIKE TO GIVE IT A SHOT, AND SO FAR THE STORY HAS GOT MY APPROVAL. GREAT CHAPTER.