Reviews for Buddy Wars
But, LOL, that was the most harmful prank Pedro could pull on him! XD
Rapper the red macaw chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Very good. Long too.
iluvcats09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love it! I love it! I love it!

"Oo, this guy's got a sword," Pedro said, choosing a blond guy wearing green.

"That's Link. He's also got arrows."

I grinned inwardly at that part (I'm a complete Zelda nerd). I was grinning outwardly at the rest of the story!
Burnbee chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
like aw!that's so cute dude!i could picture the whole story in my head but the part that got me was the end where nico and pedro were sleeping and when they were telling the story i fell off my couch,hit my head on the wall,stood up crashed into my tv and fell on my butt and i was still laughing.
Llewlitz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm addicted to your Rio stuff now :)
Seiga Niko chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Okay, that was really good. Can't wait for Tubular! Also, that was a funny twist, with TyeBloon being Blu. I hope you show him and Pedro in a match against eachother. That would be funny to see. Once again, great job, can't wait for Tubular!
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Let me just say that i love this story! Its perfect! Great ending btw. I LOVE IT! Can't wait to read 'Tubular'! Sounds really interesting! lol :D
maybeonedaywecouldgo chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Amazing. What a perfect ending to this story! I could imagine Nico and Pedro sleeping in that It was so cute.:D

I can't wait for the third story!
Smilee chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
AAHHH! I can't wait for the next story! Please post it soon!
Rehtribution chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Omg! The ending was soooo cute! When I saw this was updated I cheered and my roommates looked at my funny :P I'm sad to see this end but I can't wait for the next one and your one shot
Qille chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Okay, first let me say that this chapter was awesome beyond comprehension! You're an amazing author, this is an amazing story, and I can't believe it's over now! Waaah! DX But what a way to end!

Okay, I am soooooooo glad that Nico and Pedro are okay after being kinda nailed by a strobe light. I was losing sleep thinking over what had happened to them!

"FIRST, THE FIGHT, SECOND, YOU DON'T SHOW UP TONIGHT, THIRD, when you finally DO show up you look like you just sailed through a TOASTER OVEN, AND THEN you get hit by a LIGHT…" Ah, good ol' Ralfy!

I loved it when Nico was like "I'm sick of being hit by things tonight! You, a strobe light, a firework..." and Rafael is like "WHAT!"

"We invented a new sport!"

"Nico's not very good at it." HA XD That whole scene was just plain epic!

"Well, the first time I saved myself—" Pedro tried to explain.

"Liar," Nico broke in.

"And the second time I was about to—"

"Liar."

"When Nico here got hit by a firework."

"Liar."

"What? That's not a lie."

"Oh yeah, that did happen." HAHAHAHA!

"you two have got to stop almost dying" Ha! Only Rafael could say something like that! I love how he's showing his parental side. )

Blu plays Super Smash Bros! XD I was laughing for HOURS! That was hilarious! TyBloon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought it was clever, Blu. ) Now I've got all these images in my mind of Blu and Pedro battling it out on Wii remotes, screaming at each other about how their gonna win. P

Awwwwwwww, they fell asleep! And the way they fell asleep was soooo cute! ')

I absolutely love Nico and Pedro, and I love you for writing this! *sister hug!* I will eagerly await "Tubular" because I know what it's about *giggle* but I only know the basics. I absolutely love your stories and your writing style!

I'll be stalking my Favorite Authors page and the Rio fandom until your next installment!

Until then...

Qille out! D
CJFANG chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Nice :) I really liked this story! No, scratch that. I loved it! I think it's just the way I relate to Pedro and Nico so much, especially the super smash bros part. Me and my friend would just go hours and hours just duking it out on the game cube!

I'm excited for your next stories! Thanks for beig an awesome author :D

Now to go to sleep... XC
CJFANG chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Oh shoot! I remember reading this fic but I guess I forgot to review it! :/

Well, anyway, I love the story so far! Absolutely love it :) it's made me smile and laugh a lot of times, and I don't know if it's just me, but I rarely laugh while reading fanfics. Sad isn't it?

I love how you update with lengthy chapters. Chapters that are long but not too long to the point of just being tedious to read. You've done really good, and you seem to bring out the characters of Nico and Pedro really well! I can't wait till you update again!

Oh, and I loved "Ambitions" too, by the way!
nintendork chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
DX AAHHH i despise cliffhangers! plz hurry wif the nxt chapt
nintendork chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
lol i loved it! and i got the chacha slide stuck in my head XD it is sad though that pedro, nico and rafael dont kno mario or zelda. anywho, very good chapter!