Reviews for The Hardest of Hearts
roxypony chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Sorry it's taken me so long to finally read the last chapters! You did such a great job on this. :)
rxx
Poetrygirl21 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I loved the whole story! And I can believe how controlling Mika was.
CopperboomLulu chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Wow...That was so amazing! I enjoyed reading this so much! Thank you so very much for posting every single chapter! :)
emptyboxes chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
The end... I'm so sad it's over...
This is one of my favorite fics around here.
Your writing is amazing, and the plot twist was really surprising.
I hope you'll write something new soon!

notwisefox chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Well, what can I say? This was just brilliant. I am of course very sad to see this is the end, but what an ending! The little twist with the Trials was completely unexpected, but it worked perfectly. Once again you captured the character's behaviour and personalities very well, and pulled off the entire thing brilliantly. This has definitely become one of my favourite stories on here. I was totally hooked on the plot, in love with the situations you put the characters in, and of course beyond pleased with all the A/L moments :)
Your descriptions of the Trials were wonderful. The only thing I'd say is that the injuries Arra sustained seemed to be shrugged off rather easily. For example, being mauled by the lion and then the next chapter barely mentioning it. I know it's not a huge deal, but that was something I noticed. It didn't put off from the story, and I understand why you didn't linger on them, and I'm certainly not complaining about them, but that would be my observation :)
I really do hope to see another story from you soon. You're a brilliant writer and it would be a real shame if this was your last story.
emptyboxes chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This. Was. Awesome.
I just love it when larten is embarrassed! Haha
Seba is so hilarious
Loved it!

Update soon!
rowanrawr chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Another update?! I'm loving this sudden burst of new stuff from you!
I'm very glad this wasn't the last chapter. Though it was very good (and very funny!) I love this story too much for it to end, haha. I'm intrigued as to what Mika and Arrow are up to though. And you pulled Seba off perfectly. The whole thing was great!
Definitely can't wait for the next chapter!
0oSilveryBlueo0 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
This is my favourite chapter so far! I loved the way you wrote the trial, I could picture the whole thing while I read!
I'm glad there are more chapters coming. Hope to see this updated soon!
A person chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Great chapter!
I missed your fic, it's one of the few still worth reading.

Hope you'll update soon,
notwisefox chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
That was AWESOME! The description of the trial was amazing, and I loved that it wasn't what I had been expecting. It was really good :)
And I'm very, very glad that this isn't the last chapter! Of course it ended perfectly, but I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Well done!
A person chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Please please please continue!
I haven't seen a larten/arra fic in ages, and I really love yours.
It's realistic, thrilling and touching without being sticky.

So, I hope you'll update soon!
Christine chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
YAY! I almost didn't believe my eyes when I seen this updated! I loved the chapter, it has kept up the good standard of the previous ones and you made it cute without being out of character. Loved it! I've not been on here in ages (probably since your last update) and this is one of my favourite stories, certainly one of the few that I've actually cared to read on here in a while. So please finish it!
notwisefox chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE THIS UPDATED! I was starting to think all the A\L writers had vanished, but here you are!
This was just so, so perfect and adorable. And I love how you've made Arra seem so vulnerable and caring :)
I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
notwisefox chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I loved that ending! It was so so cute :D I thought you got Larten's emotions just right, and everyone's for that matter :P The Trail was interesting too, good descriptions and links to the books :)

Can't wait to see more!
SUSHI -still too lazy to login chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Awww! I loved this chapter! So much! First, so glad Arra chose Crepsley :) For a second I thought you'd change it, and do Mika/Arra. Second, the imagery was awesome. I could just imagine it. I think I say this too much, but everyone is just so in character, and it doesn't even feel like I'm reading a fanfic anymore.

It just made my day a little better that you updated like, 3 times today? I enjoy every chapter! Keep writing :)