Reviews for Seeking Sanctuary
FranArian chapter 5 . 4/18
Love that they're all intertwined at the end.
SophieRomanoff chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is..excuse my language.. fucking beautiful!
I love this so,so much.
It's like you're inside their heads. I can imagine all of them doing this stuff. And darling Ianto.
Seriously.
Beautiful.
Stelia22 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This is so wonderfully original and refreshing! I love this story, well done! Every single member of the team had a sanctuary that completely surprised me, so wonderful job on that. And yet it fits each of them.

Gwen: you seem to have wrote her so that she can't be the people-person and that she needs to take care of herself too-I give you props for that. Owen: the dog, the dog! That was wonderful and completely unexpected. Shocked me for a bit, actually, but it was written well. Toshiko: the art and the reading is very her because I reckon she would want to be in peace and you have written so accordingingly. Jack: I love his obsession with gardening! It was great and I particularly enjoyed one of the last lines where Jack will continue to conquer Ianto's weeds and his heart. Ianto: wow, just wow! Ianto doing all those things for the team as well as the folks on Flat Holm Island is so very him, especially for the reasons you said. The rewards he gets are equally silent and subtle but have that hidden meaning that they really do appreciate the things he's doing for them.

So, now that I have finally told you all the brilliant things about fics, please keep on writing other stories and I most definitely enjoyed this!
cjh4ever chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
I think this is the perfect ending to the story. It explains Ianto's earlier actions and his need to help others is a logical progression from Lisa and all that. And excellent series, thanks.
cjh4ever chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Perfect. Jack wanting control of something is a keen observation, I think he would. And the added bonus of Ianto close by would add to the attraction.
cjh4ever chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Nice to see the techie going to real books and paint. Excellent chapter.
cjh4ever chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Yes, I can just see Owen with a dog. Undemanding companionship is what he needs. And Ianto's interventions are great, so in character.
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That is so right for Gwen. With what she sees, no wonder she needs some time to herself. Good stuff. On to the next chapter.
stardiva chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
my fave three are jack's ( who know about him gardening) and tosh's ( love that and her ianto relationship) and of course ianto's

hey i got a request think you could do one about janet or myfawny?
Emmaplease chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Ianto, my lovely beautiful fabulous man, you deserve an enormous hug of the highest order.

Seriously, I looooved this! Your ending gave me total warm fuzzies inside, lovely lovely lovely. I literally haven't had time on the internet for the last two days, hence the lack of reviews but just in general a beautiful fic, I love all of it :D
journeyman3 chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Such a simple idea and executed perfectly. I really enjoyed each piece; the first four fitted the character perfectly with the fifth tying the whole neatly together. Superb. Thank you. Best wishes for your wedding and life thereafter.
VolceVoice chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
You should't have worried! This is a natural progression from the others and the perfect ending.

Ianto has made them into a family, hasn't he? By caring, he's allowing them to care as well.

I'm sorry there aren't more team members!

VV
homespud chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Uh... MAZING!
VolceVoice chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I love how each of the team found their own sanctuaries, and how Ianto not only notices, but lends quiet support.

I'd wondered where Jack might find peace, and how Ianto might subtly assist - I knew it wouldn't be the obvious, or not wholly - and this is *perfect*.

I'm looking forward to the next passage!

VV
homespud chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I really do love this story.

Can't wait for Ianto's!