Reviews for Liars Like Me
okamiwolf18 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I look forward to the next chapter.
Half-n-Half Soprano chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I'll admit I nearly skipped over this story, and I'm so glad I didn't! I'm intrigued, to say the least, as to where you're going with this story. Please write more! :)
Truth.Or.Cliche chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Ill always be so, so, so glad that I chose this to be my first Ulquiorra and Orihime romance! I love the pace of it. Your not going too fast and rushing it. I can actually see their romance budding! Its not so damn slow that I want to skip a paragraph or four either. I love this! Im going to subscribe and attempt to wait in patience for an update!

I think the only thing I can say Id like to see a bit more of is when describing scenes that arnt in the anime or manga. Its really no biggie but itd be great for hardcore fans of this pair to envision it all.
Artemiangel chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I love the pace that your keeping with this story. Like you said in your A/N in one of the earlier chapters, if it moves to fast it seems unbelievable. I know its been over a month, but it would be awesome if you continued the story
ScarletKira chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I'm so glad that I found this story. I love this pairing and you are doing such a wonderful job with their characters. I really like the internal thoughts and turmoil that they are both experiencing. Great job. Hope you update soon.
GryphonWonder14 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Wow, I love your fic! Your characterization is wonderfully accurate and your writing is refreshingly error-free. The plot is slow, though, but I'm looking forward to where ever you're going with this. Please don't make it an 'everyone dies and Orihime stays' story- but whatever. It's your fic. Keep updating! I'll keep reading!
porcelainsnow chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Kyaaa! I love that bit of fluff at the end with him tucking into bed with her! Just too sweet! And while I do enjoy a long chapter, I also quite enjoy your philosophy of "no words just for the sake of words". Sometimes being concise is what is called for, and you make it work well! Can't wait for the next update!
SnakeyLobve chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Omg this chapter was amazing! I love how you make Ulquiorra act. Its so sweet in his own way! Keep up the great work and update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Please don't stop! Can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you develop the characters; it's a realistic development compared to the rapid transitions that other writers take (especially when it concerns Ulquiorra).
I love storytellers chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
i LoVe ThIs StOrY !
darknessrising101 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
hi! love, love this story! i haven't read ulquiorihime in such a long time! (ulqui ans ori all the way, baby!) and this story is so refreshing and well-paced. update soon!
nypsy chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
update soon please! wanna see what happens when she figures out he was fighting ichi
relya schiffer chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
konbanwa... hajimemashite, luca-san. Watshi wa relya desu. Relya meylyyani zala-schifer facebook

well, do i need tell u again? i like your story. Including this chapter. I like yhe way you built emotion or feeling between ulqui and hime...

and i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

ganbatte, ne..
none654321 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I loved this chapter. The distant battle was described well I thought, and easy to imagine. The way you had Orihime remaking the bed over and over, and how she started crying when the reiatsu's disappeared really brought her fear and anxiety across for me.

I literally breathed a sigh of relief when Ulquiorra stumbled in lol. He's still not happy with his feelings for her, but he just can't help himself it seems. I liked his thoughts here:

"Not crumbled, he thought to himself. Just cracks. Cracks can be fixed".

The ending was great, when he made that distinction in his mind - no longer woman, but Orihime. Gah! That was killer :)
nicholee33 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011