Reviews for TVF: Daddy Day
ponderinfrustration chapter 1 . 5/17
This is fabulous. Though I'm only reading it now, I love your TVF verse. Thank you so much for it!
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
when Mika said he would take the princess bandage I was sadly drinking water and spat it out alllll over my macbook pro -.-' yeah well this one is one of my fav ones, its just so funny and cute and awesome like all your TVF's which I miss but still read :D thanks for being awesome and making them
Virvelmaster chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh, this one is the best I have read so far! :D

How cute! I just love TVF!
cumberbatchbooty chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Blood Red Youth chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
THIS WAS SO GREAT. haha i'm still laughing. "Put it there, you abomination of a son." has to be one of the best seba lines ever. your writing is impeccable as well of course, but i really envy all the humour you manage to get in there as well :)

Protego Totalum chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
N'Awwwe! This is soooooo adorable! I can't even express how cute and funny it was! The other thing is... It made me cry. When Darren was talking about how he was forgetting what a dad was like... I cried.
Haley chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Just started reading and I love it! Did you ever think to do saint patrick's day even if it is a long way away. Just something to think about.
ferretgirlsz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awww, that was really good! I loved it!
Amela333 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was so cute! One of the best TVF's, in my opinion :D I loved all the adorable family-ness at the end! And the explosion - I could just so clearly picture it all XD

...And I think "Charna's rotund rump" is my new favorite XP
notwisefox chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww :) How super cute was that! And really long too! :D I think this is one of my favourites :D
Candra C chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have a few things to say... one is : Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D Larten is so adorable when he's being nice to Darren! Fluff is sooo cute! And the Mika Kurda broski thing was cool too.

Next, yes, I remeber last weeks blip. I'm glad to see you are soooo over it ;)

A few things I LOVED!

...And Larten Crepsley... well, he spent his days doing... Larten-things. Such as nitpickery (his prime candidate being Darren) and watching spider documentaries on the Discovery Channel... I WANNA DO LARTEN-THINGS! I would be good at it!

...Mr. Crepsley doesn't...need ties. Mr. Crepsley doesn't...wear ties. Mr Crepsley doesn' ties." Harkat explained slowly and clearly.

"I know." Darren cut him off dismally, shuffling his feet. "But... I always got my dad a tie for Father's Day and he always wore it! Even if it had frogs on it, he wore it because it was from me."

"Mr. Crepsley isn't...your real dad." Harkat pointed out.

Darren's bottom lip trembled dangerously... poor Darren! He loves you in his awkward manly vampire sexy way! He just has a hard time showing it! I will talk to your father! Larten, call meeee! Oh wait, you're here! That works. Either way, Dermont Shan sucks as a dad. Larty rocks. Jusssst sayin'.

..."-I've fought insane wild animals and hordes of Vampaneze and underground rivers and survived, I've lived with wolves, I've travelled the world, I'm a freaking Vampire Prince with a Cadillac Escalade and I don't even shave yet. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to stay a human, but then I look around... I wouldn't change anything about my life, and I wouldn't be here without you. You're the best dad a kid could ask for." Darren concluded with a huge grin, wrapping his arms around a very shellshocked Larten Crepsley.

"I love you too, Darren." the mentor admitted finally, returning the hug after a few tense seconds... awwwww! I wouldn't change a thing either!

Ok, that's my incredibly long review. Oh, btw, my Dad draged me to the circus, which I just tried to spell, "cirque", because I never shuttup about CDF and he thought it was nice. I had a good time, but no red vampires with spiders. :( I really would have died of joy if there had been... oh well.
imheretoreadyourstories chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW. I just loved this SOOO much. I seriously had a look of AWWWW on my face for most of the last half. Mika telling Kurda he loves him, Arrow and Mika giving Paris the iPad 2, Mr. Crepsley and Darren being all father and son, Creps giving Seba a hug, Mika's truck... There's just so much love! :') I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for "mush, fluff, warm fuzzies... fatherliness, sonliness, bromance" and all that crap. xD this is definitely one of my favorite TVFs. 100% going in my favorites. :D
hippidyhoppidyhearts chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Uh oh, is Kurda on his monthly again. Cause' it sure seemed like it in the beginning of the story
alysha813 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011

This is the funniest FF I have read in WEEKS! Great job Roxy!
Evangeline Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011