Reviews for How it All Began
Drommy chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
CONTINUE MAN! PLEASE! I JUST NEED IT!
A chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I think peach should just cheer lead I mean I like that she's doing sports and stuff I just think that peach is more of a... how do I put it?... girly girl. Daisy would probily be the one to do multiple sports.
A chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I like it and all I don't think daisy should be all hung up over Mario tho. It kind of pissis me off cause daisy in my mind set doesn't like Mario like that. I mean he is totally wrong for her in so many ways.
cottoncandy903 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
this is awsome u have to finish this!
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
AWESOME SAUCE! The plot thickens! I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out.

Rowan out!
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I think that girl did a great job with this, now let's see what you can do!
The Supreme chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Wow, cool story Bro! I actually like this story! But, isn't Daisy a princess? Oh well, I'm sure I'm overthinking this. Anyway, like this story, and it's a favorite!

Until next time, take my hand and lets swan dive towards adventure!
Angelic Beast12 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Oh snap! Shit just got real!
lulu chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
the whole beginning is exactly like this flip note i love called peach as a teen i think its by some one who goes by blue panda, no wonder the athour never updated because i belive there was only one or two parts of peach as a teen. so the author wasnt the one with the original idea.
1122332 chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
I love This Chapter!
nene chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
I like how you have a twist at the end of each chapter. i like this one a lot. and hes back man i thought he was gone for good and that argument with yoshi and that shy guy man that was funny
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
It is possible to say the four chapters are wonderful
peachfan chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Great Chapter :)
tman23 chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Whoooooo, update!

Thanks for answering my question. xD Great chapter, I truley enjoyed it! Thanks for taking your time to update! :D
LyokoDragon chapter 10 . 10/17/2011