Reviews for Musophobia
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I wish there was more, I love a good "Get Kavanagh" fic.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
cackles awesome!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
No, it is not a good day to be Kavanagh at all. No one is allowed to traumatize McKay's minions except McKay. No. One.
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Nice story, very much in character. I guess Rodney is actually very protective of people he considers "not so great idiots like the rest", and he hates it if anyone disrupts the smooth workflow of his labs. Oh, and we all know that he does not suffer idiots gladly ;-)
SyfyFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Please write a 2nd chapter. Wud love to see Kavanagh get hs just dues especially from the 'gang'
De33y chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very nice, I'd like to see what they come up with.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You definitely have to continue this. Kavanaugh deserves whatever they do to him!
daisyscrapper chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter! Would love to see this continue!
LE McMurray chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Are you kidding me?

Of course this needs another chapter, sequel, whatever. This is a great set-up but you need to let us see what Rodney and John's twisted little minds will come up with.
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
First SGA fic...YAY! Well done! I thought you had the characters spot on and the story was fun to read!

I love the thought of Rodney mad at Kavanagh for scaring one of the people on his list that you did not mess with! I do hope you post another chapter to see how Rodney and the rest of them deal with what Kavanagh did to Miko!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
this is such a great introductory chapter. You definiately got the voices of all the charcters perfectly. Really can't wait to see what happens next :)
hifield chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was very enjoyable - love the idea that Kavanagh is about to regret his prank! Hope you write another chapter to tell us what happened!

Nice story.