Reviews for Death Note Oneshots
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
At first, when Light grabbed out his pen to write L's name, I thought all the pens he had would be out of ink :P. Then I read the rest, and was disappointed. It seems to be more like yaoi...
Dream Dagger chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Cool. I like it! :)
Zoicite23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hello. Interesting story, I like the idea you had of choosing the time frame of when Light had lost him memories and was helping L and when he was forced to be handcuffed to him. That was a funny time of death note and my favourite part of the anime. You do seem to have some spelling and grammar errors in your story though but they can be easily fixed with more editing. My favourite paragraph was L's"I have yet to prove that you are completely innocent Light-kun and as such we must keep these handcuffs on until either I have irrefutably proved your innocence or I have signed the warrant for your death sentence." L replied, not even bothering to look back at the teen behind him.

It sounded really clever and L-like. I'm also not sure about your use of Japanese honorific titles considering the story is in English they may be unnecessary. But I suppose all of that is up to you as a writer. Overall I enjoyed your story.