Reviews for Facade
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
SevenOverThree chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I... can NOT wait for the next chapter. So few serious Kick fanfictions out there, ones where he gets injured, taking life-threatening damage; as he should be once in a while, when you take his age, size and how dangerous his stunts are into account.

I'd ask you to update soon, but being a Fanfic author myself, I know that it isn't always likely that an author will update as quickly as ones fans want them too.

But, as stated above, I can't wait to see the next chapter. I'll be watching for it. :D
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
GOOD STORIE! :D keep it up please!
shadowkitten12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I would like to know what happens!
DragonMew chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love the way this is written! Please continue ;u; I love it so far~!
Wikitiki99 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love your style. The language and the flow adds that extra something. I liked the ambiguity of the ending, too (though I shouldn't have read your author's note; spoiled! XD). I think there may have been a few typos, but nothing memorably and nothing really noticeable. Oh, and, "Reviews will determine if it's continued or not"? Don't beg for reviews. It's unbecoming, especially for someone who can write like you. If you want to/have the inspiration to write it, write it. If you don't, don't.
i dont have an account chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
If that ending means that Kick is dead, then your story made me sad. THIS IS NOT A FLAME!

I really liked your take on what Kick is going through with his obsession (We know he has one, and everyone else knows he has one. He seriously needs to accept it. But, his obsession is why we love him. ) )!

Good job!