Reviews for Revenge Week!
YoreReader chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Good wrap-up! I enjoyed that Auggie was a good sport about it. And I appreciate that it didn't go too far.

Thanks for the laughs. Well done!
YoreReader chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Is Annie in big trouble?

What is the noise that he's hearing? I can't figure it out either. And is the blue teeth and tongue from the tea that Joan gave him?

It's over, isn't it?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Okay, this one I had guessed might be in the menu of sorts. I was expecting this.

I figured Auggie wouldn't buy it, though. I mean, he has to practice safe sex, right? Accidents happen but three banker's boxes full of files? Come now, Auggie. *giggles like there's no tomorrow*
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Oh my goodness! Bwahahahaha!

I can't stop giggling. Must. Stop. *giggles uncontrollably*

I can't! Bwahahahaha!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Poor Auggie! Revenge Week seems to be a tough week for the guy. Always second-guessing anything and everything. I hope he at least appreciates the prank for what it is. ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
The women are plotting against Auggie en masse. And they are prepping him for the kill. He won't know what hit him, will he? lol
Pastrychick426 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I love this one. It is definately a favorite of mine. I love when Auggie get some payback done to him. Thanks.
miss-tarletone chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I loved this story! It was very funny!
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! it was absolutely hilarious!
agguielover chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
This and Prank week got me laughing soooo much. I wish i could actually see this happen id love it :) Good work.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ok I've read through this whole story, plus "Prank Week" and Honestly this one is way better. In a good way of corse. Prank week was amazing and I don't know how you topped it, but you did.

Layla
bookish327 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Lovely ideas for Revenge Week and very well-played!
TWHATT18 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
.dumb animal
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Just getting into "Covert Affairs" but already love Augie & Annie as couple! Yes smut is great with me. You are a good writer. Interesting premise and well writen.
RogueWhisper chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
hahaha I roflmao'ed.

XD The end was priceless and the Joan scene.

Oh man!

You are amazing Princess Shido.

Parnk week was good but revenge week.

Perfect.

I love this story.

I'm going to share it with all my CA loving friends.

I can't wait to see more.