Reviews for Roller Coaster
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Soooooooooooooo adorable actually that was a tricky yet cool plan to trap someone, I think I will try it with my friends haha.
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
At the end I was like crying, so much happiness. XDDD!

Reasons why you like Vanitas…
His smirk.
Those golden eyes. Hypnotizing.
How many intelligent guys do you know, really?
He's on the swim team. (Oh, quit blushing.)
His hair! How does he get it to stay that way?
His commanding presence.
His voice. That one time he said your name…

"quit blushing." Oh, Aqua! XDDD

MAN, YOU'RE MAKING ME SHIP WEIRD THINGS. HOW WEIRD IS THAT YOU LIKE VENTUS AND KAIRI? VENTUS AND KAIRI! I KNOW I SHIP THE WEIRDEST SHIPS BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH. NOPE. I CAN'T SHIP IT. NOPE. NOPE. NO- *search VenKai in tumblr* Damn it.

I liked how Aqua just got mad with Kairi. It's so in character... And the end is beautiful. And I'm sorry! I'm running out of battery! I'LL COME BACK TO YOU
I PROMISEEE! *goes away while Simple and Clean is in backwards*

(PS: Don't believe I forgot Colors of the Heart and Escape. I'll review them, SOON!)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is so adorable and I never saw the twist coming! Kudo for that perfect bit of plotting.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww, so that was the whole plan...Ohh...Wow...Amazing.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Why are all your Vanqua stories so cute? Gah, I couldn't help but smile all the time when Vanitas revealed everything. Aqua's right; he's just so adorable when he's unsure of things.

Gah, this story was bookmarked for such a long time and now it pains me even more that I didn't read it earlier. Alacquiene, what else can I say other than that you're brilliant, and with each new one-shot you seem to surpass yourself.
hoppng chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
that was soooo nice! pls. make another chapter of what happens next! like they will have another double date and aqua and vanitas cant seem to have alone time at all because of kairi and ventus keeps annoying them, hahaha
Deliahgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
3 Never would've thought of this. Awesome job!
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I guess I forgot to review but I did enjoy this one.

I like how the situation seemed one way when in reality, Vanitas was being the sly little fox he is known for XD you handle this pairing very well.
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is absolutely spectacular! You’re right! This is sort of the premise for “Lesson Learned”, but it’s different! However, I can almost enjoy this as LL from Aqua’s POV. Is this sort of what was going to happen in that? At least with Aqua getting her heart broken?

I have to say, you’re writing has improved SO much, Alacquiene. And it’s been amazing from the start! I love the worlds you build. That’s the hardest part of writing, but you do it in a way that it’s detailed, but leaves stuff to the imagination. I love that!

I also love the lists Aqua came up with. His EVIL laugh. ROFL. I am pleased to say that I figured this fanfic out, but it was still amazingly cute and fun. And funny! I don’t think I could do funny if you paid me. Well… a lot of my one-shots are. I just can’t make my chapter stories funny for some reason.

You know, this entire story reminds me of myself (even the dolphin bit). However, my story didn’t turn out quite as well as Aqua’s. Having to spend days with the guy you love and your best friend, when you know your best friend’s being used… yeah. It’s not pretty. And then to be making out when you think all your other friends are asleep. I mean we were all right under them!

And I’m going to shut up now because this is getting too personal. I love how cleverly this was put together. And Ven! I sort of love the Ven and Kairi pairing. As you know, I prefer Canon, but am still pretty open-minded. I’m also glad that you’ve painted Kairi in a good light. I don’t think you’ve ever done so much with her in your stories before.

Lines I loved: “One night's sleep was nowhere near enough preparation for heartbreak, but it was better than nothing…”

“If it was hard enough trying to sleep at the thought of having a broken heart the following morning, it was sure to be much harder with an already-broken heart.”

Loved those lines! Your transitions have gotten quite good, Celine.

I love this story! If only anyone had ever won something for me…

Something else I loved: Aqua and Kairi’s friendship and sister-ship. I imagine that’s how it’ll be in KH3. Aqua is supposed to be Kairi’s Master. And they’re so much alike! She is supposed to be her generation’s “Aqua”. They would make good sisters. A lot of people once theorized they were. Like in sunflowerb’s “North Star”.

I swear, I bet KH3’s ending will consist of SRK in the Keyblade Graveyard fighting Xehanort. It’ll be bookends. Why Nomura? Why can’t you manage your time with Versus XIII and begin KH3 already?

Anyway… amazing story, Alacquiene! I think this is one of my favorites of yours. Keep up the good work. You remain the master of emotions.
korovee chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I used to not really enjoy Vanitas Aqua Stories, but you have converted me, and every time, you do this more and more. I absolutely loved it. You write Aqua so well, and this time, Vanitas was so awkwardly adorable at the end!
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awwwww...

This is so cute~! However, I do like the 'reasons why you should not like Vanitas' list is horribly cool too xD

His laugh. His EVIL laugh xD AGREED xD

He is an arrogant selfish snob. Sorry, I just like the word snob xD

As always, the story is amazingly written and it's funny too. Good job, once again!
Starry Requiem chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Always perfect! Darn you, Alacquiene. How do you manage to get it right every. single. time? xD

I can't remember a single one of your pieces that I've read that I found boring, or even 'slightly interesting'.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't very disappointed about you discontinuing Lesson Learned. It's such a great story, but I do understand that you have your reasons.

This story makes it for it a whole lot though! It's very... different than your other VanQua pieces. I think it's because this time, it's from Aqua's PoV. Or it just shows that Aqua likes Vanitas too, because sometimes in the VanQua relationship, it tends to get awfully one-sided.

I don't know what I'm saying! i'm rambling. :) I really loved this piece, it was so cute. And Kairi/Ven was a pairing I've never really thought of before, heh.
Cyber Horse chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Glad this story made it to the light, cause its awesome!

Im sad for the other story but i guess it was for the best -w-

vanitasXaqua FTW! 3
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wowie! This was a long one-shot, but it didn't feel like it at all! It didn't drag on or anything like that; this was set up at a good pace, and it was very exciting to read about all of the characters, and their ulterior motives in the end (well, Kairi's and Vanitas'. That, and the previous statement made it sound like they were villains or something).

This was really fun to read. And it's a happy and light-hearted piece as well. :) I like how you can right really sad pieces to really humourous and fun pieces; I remember you mentioned once how you and humour don't get along, but I think you're great with it.

Anyhoo, this review is getting long. I just wanted to say that this was a really good read, and definitely made my night! Now it's time for ME to study...ah.

Good job with this piece! I hope to see more one-shots, and the multi-chapter you're thinking of for Terra/Aqua! See you later!
Lionwings chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
C'est trés adorable, mon ami! This was just great! I have to say it was just, totally awesome. I could totally see Kairi doing this, Vanitas too. GOOD JOB!