Reviews for First Go's
undecidednu chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
For some reason this is way hotter than it would have been if it was a dirty sex scene. Would you post more chapters to this? I assure you im not the only one interested ;)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Gurgle. Gug. I am slightly incoherent. How I have not reviewed this before is beyond me. I love it just as much if not more the second time. :D
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hilariously bitchy, just like Rose.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was so damn funny! I'm sure Edward got a nice whiff of Rosalie Damn Hale's not so intimidating vagina!

'There are finger-shaped indentations on his piano stool.' - Poor, poor Edward! NOT!

'Oh, I am going to have sooo much fun with this.' - You go, Rosie Baby!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Who knew Rose would be intimidated?

Go Rosie!
rubell chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
so how much did edward friggin hear? did he stay through the whole thing? haha, perv! super proud of rose...i have never been shy about my vag, but for the longest i couldnt get myself soon as i tried, i guess the girls version of impotence, instant fizzle, lol...and i praise the lord every day for getting that particular problem worked out! amen, amen! so i am just glad rose found her way also, feel bad for piano chair though, innocent bystander
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was so much fun and really hot. Loved Rose's voice in this - bitchy but hilarious - and her nicknames for Bella were priceless.

This was really good - enjoyed it a lot! Good luck in the contest!
Snappher chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
teehee! good for Rosalie! of course, it's her vanity, ultimately, that lets her enjoy her own hoohaa. :)

Knowing Mr. Goody Two Shoes, he probably just threw up in his mouth a little bit. tee!

The thought of Emmett having a snack at my HooHaa Cafe and then looking up with glistening dimples? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! hell, I'd let him (or Jasper...or Edward...or Carlisle...or Jacob!) pitch a tent down there and stay a while! They could form a commune if they wanted to! ooh, and Charlie! Charlie too!

Um. I need a moment to myself. ;)
twilly chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was great! I love the nick names she had for Bella, especially 'doe eye'd danger magnet'! And in the end when she decides to bs proud of her actives and use them to torture Edward was awesome.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh my! ! I cracked up the WHOLE time reading this! I loved it! Thanks for sharing! Maybe you can expand an additional chapter and show us that "thing" Emmett does with his tongue? Cause I lalalalove me some Emmett!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This stories not only hot but fuckin Great one shot and of course u will have my vote ;-)
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
How lovely! Great descriptions, and a great image of where she is mentally; haughty but uncomfortable, determined but fumbling. i love how she talks about Bella, and how she struggles to keep her focus on herself. Fun, funny, filthy, with the message that self-love is a gift. Very much enjoyed. Thanks for writing & sharing it with us!