Reviews for Rightfully Indignant
perfect
Laplaciana chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That's sweet :)
Aslin's Fire chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love this story it keeps me wishing for another chapter to see what Minerva does to the boys and how tea time goes with hermione and minerva, and how albus would make an appearence in both sceens... and some where severus is dragged in to the mess by albus... see you got my brain a going on this story :sweat drop:

Aslin
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love this!
lady vonne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
As much as I love Draco, I've got to hand it to you, I quite enjoyed Hermione's bad-assness in this piece. She's such a likable character and you've kept her true to her cannon, as well. She probably could one up Draco in a fight, too, you know. Just sayin'. ;) I also really liked the end conversation between Hermione and McGonagall. I love the two of them together. They just seemed like they're both far wise beyond their years and, in that case, would have worked out as very good friends. ;)

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne