Reviews for Orochimaru Sensei's Tongue
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 7/15
Aww~ .
Bungee Cum chapter 1 . 4/19
Dang! I fucking wanna be in Anko position rn
This takes the nick name Pedo-snake to a whole new level. I've just been trying to imagine Anko older instead of a little girl. •–•
cezara-san chapter 1 . 2/22
This makes me want to make sex with orochimaru, lol
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
this was amazing but so sad cause it made me think of hour oro-teme just uses and throws her away in cannon
Jack Lankester chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Of all the felt i ever felt,
i never felt a piece of felt
that felt as fine as that felt felt
when first I felt that felt hat's felt.
Athrna chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
It makes feel guilty reading this, but if you ask me "was it good?", the answer is definitely "yes, it was."
Danielle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it
Denmoe chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice Fanfic
Namenatali chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Uma das melhores fanfic que eu já li. Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Type your review here...
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice!
Hedari chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Damn... This was hot. It fits Orochimaru so well - I just perfectly imagine him doing such things to Anko. Great story. Who wouldn't want such sensei...? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
DISS FIC GOOD
jessi-kamikaze chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Surprisingly, this is the first OroAnko story I've come across that incorporates his oh-so-long tongue that is seriously distracting in the anime and manga. I'm surprised more people don't mention it but I'm glad you're the first one I've read that has. XD

You do it justice.

My favorite part though was when she said that was her favorite thing about his tongue, too. Love that.

You established their weird, loving relationship without making it gaggingly fluffy (I mean, it IS Orochimaru) and for that, I give you some mad mad props. Thanks for the great read!