Reviews for Orochimaru Sensei's Tongue
GooLord chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I was asking myself what's a knicker was but with my dialect it sounded like I said the n word O.O thank God no one was around.
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
This is an AMAZING fanfiction. Good job! Especially since I don't usually ship a guy with a girl, or a girl with a guy. :)
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Aww~ .
Bungee Cum chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Dang! I fucking wanna be in Anko position rn
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This takes the nick name Pedo-snake to a whole new level. I've just been trying to imagine Anko older instead of a little girl. •–•
cezara-san chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
This makes me want to make sex with orochimaru, lol
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
this was amazing but so sad cause it made me think of hour oro-teme just uses and throws her away in cannon
Athrna chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
It makes feel guilty reading this, but if you ask me "was it good?", the answer is definitely "yes, it was."
Danielle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it
Denmoe chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice Fanfic
Namenatali chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Uma das melhores fanfic que eu já li. Amazing!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice!
Hedari chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Damn... This was hot. It fits Orochimaru so well - I just perfectly imagine him doing such things to Anko. Great story. Who wouldn't want such sensei...? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
DISS FIC GOOD
jessi-kamikaze chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Surprisingly, this is the first OroAnko story I've come across that incorporates his oh-so-long tongue that is seriously distracting in the anime and manga. I'm surprised more people don't mention it but I'm glad you're the first one I've read that has. XD

You do it justice.

My favorite part though was when she said that was her favorite thing about his tongue, too. Love that.

You established their weird, loving relationship without making it gaggingly fluffy (I mean, it IS Orochimaru) and for that, I give you some mad mad props. Thanks for the great read!