Reviews for It Never Entered My Mind
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I almost cried when Jet was telling Faye to be 'the real Faye'. Oh, it rips the heart out. Well done.
Zenobia chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Thank you. Not only is it Jet/Faye (sort of), but it's really nice. :) You just brightened my evening.
Suki chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Ooooh. This is really good! I like it a lot! You rarely read anything about Faye and Jet and this was really refreshing. I think it's probably how it really would have happend, too. Only thing - cut down on the swearing a little. It's kind of out of character.

Elsie
Spirit-hime chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Awww that was a really sweet ending. There really does need to be more stories about Jet and Faye. I could never see them as a couple, but they'd make great friends.
LH-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
*sniffle* That was really, really good. ;_;
Rachel Wes chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Awww! That was nice.
Eysabelle Perfume Holmes chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
This is so lovely it hurts. Bless you!
Washu the Goddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
AWWWWW MY YUMMY MAN IS CRYING! i swear that was one of the most beautiful things i've ever read! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! _ cheers!
leslina chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
That was... GREAT! The end may have been a bit too abrupt, but over all, a great piece. I like this take on what might have happened back on the Bebop after Spike's death. Don't feel bad about your feelings on the lack of Jet/Faye fiction. I don't understand why the majority of the fan boy and girls feel the way they do about Spike and Faye. There's no real basis for it, aside form Faye's misdirected fixation with him. Spike was Julia's, and that was the focus of the show...IMHO anyway. I'll gladly email you a list of stories and authors, in addtion to Now With More Fiber, that write great Jet/Faye related CB fics.