Reviews for Matchmaking Kidnapper
17sweil chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm sorry, I'm OCD, and this bit was killing me the whole time, but, HIS NAME IS FUCKING GREGORY, NOT GEOFF. GREGORY. GREG LESTRADE, AS STATED IN "the hound of Baskerville" OKAY? GREG. NOT GEOFF. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET GEOFF? IT'S GREG. Okay. I just had a little meltdown, but seriously, G.R.E.G.
Ryen Francis L chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The Story line is excelent, but the format, with the speaking, is a little strange. Great work!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hello! First of all, I like your story and enjoyed reading it, thank you. I believe English is not your native language, and I STRONGLY recommend you find a beta, If I could write in another language as well as you I would be proud, but there are loads of minor mistakes that don't help and could be removed so easily. Just one - watch your double "p"s I'm afraid "rapped" is what you do to someone's knuckles, eg with a ruler, or to a door. You want "raped" and "rape", likewise "hoped" not hopped. For the latter, you're jumping on one leg. I'm all for humour, but it's better when the author intends it! Hope this is helpful and not upsetting, and thanks for the story again.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh that was great, I loved it. I love unrequited Mycroft/Lestrade, where they both want each other but think the other doesn't want them. They're so stupidly cute during those moments.

And them getting Sherlock and John together, absolutely perfect. Awesome!

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
madam loon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So cute! I love the bit when Mycroft says that it's "refreshing" that Lestrade orders him around! Love this pairing and this story! ttfn! ;)
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is very, very cute! D i love mycroft/lestrade...it's one of my favorite pairings xD this is probably a oneshot: but i wouldnt complain if you continued! ;D

Anyway, brilliant story! Cheers! :)