Reviews for Matchmaking Kidnapper
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
straight, not strait. (this is a thin channel of water, like that between England and France- the Strait of Dover)... I am seriously hoping that English is not your first language. You get a headache. Someone gets fed up, but someone else frustrates them. Siblings should be in the plural, if you are hoping that they don't have any. Was doing, while grammatically correct, should be did, in reference to Mycroft's nightly routine. Piss off, means leave. Pissed off means annoyed. Again John spent twelve hours straight, not strait. His name is Greg. Geoff is what Sherlock thinks his name might possibly be. Rape in the past tense is raped. Not RAPPED. You're is a contraction meaning you are. You want to use your, in respect to Sherlock's statement. Trough is what a horse drinks from. Through the weeks they... lay is the past tense of lie, not lied. mon cher is my dear. Monsieur is Mister. Sleep cannot be thin... it can be lacking, distant, fleeting, but not thin. Everything is one word, not two. Which was THE point, not TO point. Propriety is what upper class women had to be until WWII, property is land. Si is French for if, and Italian for yes. So is what you want. Mycroft was proud of how well his team PULLED everything off.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
... term is rapist, not rapper... though that is highly amusing... :)
17sweil chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm sorry, I'm OCD, and this bit was killing me the whole time, but, HIS NAME IS FUCKING GREGORY, NOT GEOFF. GREGORY. GREG LESTRADE, AS STATED IN "the hound of Baskerville" OKAY? GREG. NOT GEOFF. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET GEOFF? IT'S GREG. Okay. I just had a little meltdown, but seriously, G.R.E.G.
Ryen Francis L chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The Story line is excelent, but the format, with the speaking, is a little strange. Great work!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hello! First of all, I like your story and enjoyed reading it, thank you. I believe English is not your native language, and I STRONGLY recommend you find a beta, If I could write in another language as well as you I would be proud, but there are loads of minor mistakes that don't help and could be removed so easily. Just one - watch your double "p"s I'm afraid "rapped" is what you do to someone's knuckles, eg with a ruler, or to a door. You want "raped" and "rape", likewise "hoped" not hopped. For the latter, you're jumping on one leg. I'm all for humour, but it's better when the author intends it! Hope this is helpful and not upsetting, and thanks for the story again.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh that was great, I loved it. I love unrequited Mycroft/Lestrade, where they both want each other but think the other doesn't want them. They're so stupidly cute during those moments.

And them getting Sherlock and John together, absolutely perfect. Awesome!

madam loon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So cute! I love the bit when Mycroft says that it's "refreshing" that Lestrade orders him around! Love this pairing and this story! ttfn! ;)
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is very, very cute! D i love mycroft/'s one of my favorite pairings xD this is probably a oneshot: but i wouldnt complain if you continued! ;D

Anyway, brilliant story! Cheers! :)