Reviews for Start of a New Life, Part 2 of Chosen
firestar10590 chapter 27 . 4/14
wow your amazing
...the silence before the storm! ...NICE! Now I just have to see how they deal with those who abuse infants like that. Whatever you have planned for that wench, Silla, Bring it on! :D
Great chapter chapter 27 . 4/12
I want to know what happens next come on
ShadowDmn chapter 27 . 4/9
Man I am soooo looking forward to another chapter of this story, its getting sooooo good. ] I'm completely captivated by this story and and the characters in it. Great work, hope to read more soon!
Never Ending Illusions chapter 27 . 4/8
Hey, Stupe! You know, honestly, I haven't read your fics in a loooooong time and seriously, I am so in love with Chosen and this one! It's absolutely wonderful! I love how you bring out the personalities of your characters so well! It's amazing! Please keep on doing wonderfully! :)
StormRaven333 chapter 25 . 4/8
Damn... I feel her pain from that bed tumble. Glad to see L'tor is willing to make concessions for her.
Savvy chapter 27 . 4/4
Wow! Came back a year later shocked to see an update and now I feel even more drawn in. I want to see how L'tor reacts to her recent adoptee. This story arc is addicting. I went back and read the first one. Please post soon.
you cant leave it there! I love it so far :) Update soon xx
Executiion chapter 27 . 3/31
I really love your story!
You're a really great writer!
I'm so curious about what's going to happen next.
Will Anya be the surrogate for sillas child? And what we Happen to her? Silla is really not suited to be a bearer...
I hope she can return safely to earth und forget about everything. The firstborn can choose another mate :D

Anyway I hope you can continue soon :)
bkavp chapter 27 . 3/31
magnificent! Now, when's the next one? I need the update...badly...the cliffhanger is torture...
louise chapter 27 . 3/30
Briliant. I'm extremely happy when I looked at the update date of this chapter that it was wrote this month, therefore I didn't have to cry over how this was one of those amazing stories that went unfinished a year ago. Please carry on writing this story you are an amazing writer and I can find no fault with your writing and plot. Just thought I'd let you know how amazing I though your writing is.
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 27 . 3/28
oh dear...drama drama drama...and its always the females is it not? Update whenever u can!
internalpanthara chapter 27 . 3/28
I'll have you know that you have kept me up well past my bedtime and zoned in all day for two or so days *has lost track of time* reading your story, and ignoring my responsibilities and that little voice that huffs at me saying. "You said only one chapter!" I find your story to be a wonderfully well written tale that has left me decidedly impatient for more, though I fully respect and understand the length of time it takes to create a piece worthy of such impatience. Just don't forget us readers who despite wanting to read all the way through from start to finish was enticed by your writing enough to read despite the lack of the 'complete' sign guaranteeing full uninterrupted reading bliss. *psst feeling guilty yet? its a tactic.* I don't want you to rush the story to get the chapters out, that would undermine quality, but please don't leave us in the dark. These characters you've brought to life have become vivid to us readers and we want to glimpse the next little while of their lives. And while we can speculate and imagine, you are the only one who can say, hey this is what happens next as you are their author, and a heck of a good one at that. Keep it up Stupe!
6H chapter 27 . 3/25
Dude! You're story is THE BEST! It's hilarious, the plot is deep and not only grabs attention, but keeps it.
The characters and thier personalities are well constructed and this has to be literally the best story I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating. A lot of the stories I read before this one were pretty amateur and annoyingly predictable and dull. Your story is an obvious exception, including chosen of course. I can't wait for the next update! :3
nova chapter 18 . 3/23
Thanks for such an awesome story!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »