Reviews for Start of a New Life, Part 2 of Chosen
Wesley Reynolds chapter 38 . 10/16
I have no words but simply amazing for the time and dedication put into this carefully crafted and brilliantly told story. It has been a long time since I was able to read something so full of emotion and impact. I do hope that you the author have not forgotten or given up on the completion of this work and eagerly await the next chapter, no matter how long it takes.
High priestess Anavi chapter 38 . 10/15
Can honestly say that from the first chapter to the last I've been on the edge of my seat. Your story is deliciously addictive and I can't help but notice that it's almost a year since you've updated. I hope everything is going well for you and I hope you update really soon. Can't wait!
anonymous chapter 38 . 10/14
I see it's been a year since you last updated (sucks this ends on a cliffhanger) but I just want to say, that this is a great story.

I normally don't go for fanfiction but I got bored and decided to tap into a familiar story and found you in a favorites list of an author I liked from fictionpress and fanfiction.

I don't really know what it was now about your story that drew me in but I just want to say that I'm hooked. Just the way you've extend on this existing world into your own creation. You've brought the characters to life so I've become deeply entrenched, dare I say, emotionally invested in these fictional people.

I've managed to feel reading your story, actually laughing and occasionally misty eyed.

If you fail to continue on with this story, I hope that you continue writing and hone what craft you have and that one day I am able to read whatever else you've written.

Best regards,

A stranger from the Internet
Please update soon I can't wait to read more I'm super addicted to this story
Crissillis chapter 38 . 10/11
Love this story but seriously please please please upfate!
Crissillis chapter 38 . 10/10
I also have an account under this name.
Crissillis chapter 38 . 10/10
Dude OMG starting a Rebellion whats even more funny is that I was listening to let it go from Frozen! And PREACH IT SISTER STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT!YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
I can't get enough of it! You just keep me wanting to read it over again. No matter how may time I read that damn cliffhanger. It just gets me every time. Please update this story! :D
This is insane
My mind is what. My heart is no. One moment I feel Anya will have a dark ending then you've got me feeling slightly hopeful. And then there's Chipotle over here who at first I sort of blew off, like yeah whatever. Not THINKING that he didn't eat enough of his waffle fries and is now throwing a big ol hissy fit over it! Uuuggghhh
So yeah great update. Gonna be on edge for awhile uhh if L'tor or Anya end up dead I'm probably going to cry. Bye
Please update..
Paige chapter 38 . 9/28
Its almost been a year since your last update. I hope everything is going well for you and life has just kept you too busy to write. Busy in a good way:) As always this is the best Fanfic ever! Hope to hear from you soon.
Shin Il-Na chapter 15 . 9/27
I cannot count the amount of times I've reread this fanfic, it's so amazingly well written, the characters are incredibly well put, all in all there are honestly no words to how much I love this story lol
I was actually in the midst of rereading it once more, and I came upon a sentence that made me Really curious.
When Anya, L'tor, and Helen are talking in the familiar bar about Anya's now cured cancer.

[L'tor studied her for a moment, impressed as she stared hard at him with a spark and a defiance that was rare in her kind. He'd seen it once before, in the female who was comfortably warming his lap.]

L'tor's observation of Helen made me think on the what if's omg. What if Helen was the next picked? And to Whom would she go fifcoikymfciforksmxmckf I know the story isn't even finished but the What If's were killing me in curiosity here ahh, about how would it be (what if, I don't know, Helen with Elder Arbitrator Warkha or Lar'nix'va) So just wanted to let that out xD

All in all, love the story! Keep on whenever you can, this is most Defiantly one of my favorites!
Shir4Chii chapter 38 . 9/23
Oh please say that you have not apandonned this story. It is so good.
betzen84 chapter 38 . 9/19
best story ever... hop you finish it 3
Hey, hope life is not being too harsh on you. Just wanted to say hi and let you know that if you ever come back to this story you still have readers waiting. I've been following your stories for a couple years and I know you've had some difficult times, so I hope everything is going better for you now.
Best wishes!