Reviews for Start of a New Life, Part 2 of Chosen
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 35 . 7/23
Just left a review on chapter 36, then saw your personal update on your homepage. I hope that the test results for your husband were positive and your mother came through recovery without further complication. I can't imagine the stress you've been under but you and your family are in my thoughts. My hope is that good news abounds and you and your loved ones are healthy and hale or well on their way there.
What a twist. Go Annie. Got your gun, eh? Fantastic. I hope you're able to return to this. Brilliant story.
shiftedsoul chapter 36 . 7/21
I just reread Chosen and all of what is out of Start of New Life. And it just confirmed that this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Can't wait for the next chapter! Love and support your work!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 36 . 7/13
I love this fanfic. I like to read over it every once in a while to temper my eagerness for the next chapter. Looking forward to it!
Starboy chapter 36 . 7/7
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANYA REACH HER PRIME TOO!
ReignitedN7 chapter 35 . 7/4
WOW...So sorry...my last review made me sound like a completely spoiled bitch. I had no idea you had some family issues going on right now and I'm so sorry you're going through them. Many of my family members have had run-ins with cancer and my mother also suffers from an autoimmune disease that flares it's ugly head at least once a year.

I hope all goes well with your family and I wish you the very best.
ReignitedN7 chapter 36 . 7/2
Four days of reading...only to be tossed off a metaphorical cliff...hanger...I really hope the next chapter comes out soon.
Dark Rae Reborn chapter 36 . 7/1
I have to tell you that I am in love with your story and I'm very much looking forward to when you have the chance to continue it on! Sorry to hear about your family's health issues and your significant other. Sending you good vibes and best wishes!
SunBaby chapter 36 . 6/28
You are such a good writer. This story is put together so beautifully. You have honestly made me cry after reading chapter 34. I hope you get to a place where you can finish this story. You are truly talented.
sandaraprince chapter 36 . 6/26
Please the next chapter ...TnT
Start chapter 1 . 6/17
I just found your story the other day on the amazon's romance with aliens who look like aliens forum. Anyway, this is one of the best alien/hum stories I've read in a long while and can't wait to read more.
Graphospasm chapter 36 . 6/13
I do so love this story! I think I've read and reread it at least three times. The cultural differences are really well thought out, considering the nature of the yautja. Yeah, the relationships are odd and the power dynamics alarming from our sociological perspective, but that's to be expected when dealing with different species, and I think you do a fabulous job of depicting the relationships realistically without sugar coating. It's messy, it's rough...and very, very real. Major kudos.

It's been a while since your last update, but I'll be here if inspiration strikes. I took a two year break from my current work in progress, so I know how it goes. Sometimes updates just take time, or the author outgrows the work (though of course I hope that isn't the case here). Either way, you've got a fan in me. :)
K'Shai chapter 36 . 6/11
Hi There,

I read your story, and I have to say, it really was an entertaining read. I read your updates about your husband, and I do hope everything is working out well for you both. Perhaps someday you will bring Chosen to a conclusion. As a cancer survivor myself, I know the struggles you and your husband are facing, so I pray that all is well.

This story has been a lot of fun to read through. Thank you for sharing it.
Normally I never obsess over a story so much but seriously you are an amazing writer. Please don't stop , I know you have your life to handle but I just wanted you to know that there are people who really appreciate your writing. I never wanted to jump an alien before but there you go...you managed to convince me to do it.
effie chapter 36 . 6/1
when are you coming back?!
come back!