Reviews for Start of a New Life, Part 2 of Chosen
Whoa... holly shit. How the hell does this fic keep getting better and better with every chapter? Like honestly, this is so damn good! I can’t wait for the next update
Arbitrator11 chapter 41 . 7/18
Excuse any spelling errors beforehand- I am not a native English speaker (Swede here, hello!)

Stupe... I love you. Your brain. Yeah, I really do. Don' matter if I've ever met you before irl or not! If I had, I'd smack a great, warm, wet kiss - one for each cheek. This chapter update (what a treat) has been amaze-balls-to-the-walls! Squealing in delight over here! Bouncing around in my apartment like a loco!

What an emotional roller-coaster ride!
In one chapter you've managed to capture my heart once more - laughing hard one moment and crying silly in the next! Them FEELS for there protagonists man! Gaaaaah!

Oh, baby Anya, so much sass and intelligence wrapped up neatly into one sexy bow! Her witty and intelligent lines!

Stupe... your amazing intuition with dialogues - never a boring moment for us! Something that truly speaks of your level as a writer: humour!

I almost feel like this should be the end of the second part of your series and the next chapter should be the first of the third instalment in this/ your universe.

The revolution... man... I can smell it. Smells like plasma, fluorescent blood and n'dui'se! I so wish to see L'tor make a 200% recovery and WREAK THE SHOP on those assholes (the leader and the firstborn and their menagerie!) erase their fuckin' bloodlines from the record! Put good ol' Warkha to work, release the beast! And when it is done, reward Warkha with a pup by Anya or make it polyandry: give the woman a harem! She's the Queen Bee! Lord knows the gurl need to have some fun!

Whatever you choose to do from now on, Stupe - I know you will end it all with a fat grand-slam!

Cheers! Eternally yours Miss Josefine
OhDaskoo chapter 41 . 7/17
I don’t know why I haven’t been receiving alerts of the updates but I’m glad you’re back to updating. . I’m eagerly waiting for the next chapter. I honestly feel like what you’ve done with the Predator universe is so far beyond what the movies offer. I’d buy a hard copy if you could publish this. \_(ツ)_/

Anyway, thanks for not forgetting about this story! I’m hooked.

-Stace
Gemini's Revenge chapter 41 . 7/17
I am absolutely in love with this story. The characters, the plot, and the visual discriptions are astounding. I also love how you are not afraid to write about controversial/unpopular topics. Keep up the amazing work and I am excited to see what happens next!
Can see the climax of the story approaching...super excited!
As always, well done!
Milos69423 chapter 41 . 7/16
Oh my gosh LOVED it!
Red Swarm chapter 41 . 7/16
Thank you for the update. This is a lovely story.
AussiesAreAggro chapter 41 . 7/16
Viva la revolution!
Now shits getting properly political! Super exciting can’t wait to see how this pans out.
Scorpio21 chapter 41 . 7/16
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed this update. Hope this means there are more updates in the near future, but if not, I'll impatiently await until life permits you the time, because really, I gotta get me some L'tor revenge. And I'm getting mighty sick of all these males sniffin' all over his mate, damn it! Can't wait for his full return!

And stupe, as always, you're a genius. Keep up the amazing work, chica.
xenocupcake chapter 41 . 7/16
I think I've reread this series about eight times. It's such a joy to see an update notification. "Start of a New Life" is such a lovely story with fantastic world building and character dynamics. If this story was printed into a book, I would purchase it in a heart beat. I hope for your continued health and happiness in the future.

From a long time fan,
Trinh.

P.S
Do you have any more writing plans after this story? Is fanfiction the only place with your writing?
Perish Angel chapter 41 . 7/16
Ugh I hope you do two separate endings I’m like split between wanting her with L’tor or Warkha I’m really leaning towards Warkha though. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 41 . 7/16
I don't always review, even though I really should- and I felt i should tell you that I've been reading about Anya's shenanigans since back when her story was just contained to a few chapters in Chosen.

By far, this is probably one of my top favorite AVP fanfictions to read on the entire site- New Life and Chosen, that is. I always look forward to more chapters, to rereading again when the mood strikes me.

You've done an amazing job fleshing out so many different characters- I don't have a problem keeping them all straight in my head, because they have such unique and amazing personalities. I can't wait to see what happens with L'tor; if perhaps he will be too mangled by this to be considered a successful hunter, and have to become aseigan like his older brother? If it does happen, I'm probably gonna cry- I love L'tor so much, like you don't even know XD

But if it does happen, and she has to go to someone else... I'm kinda voting for Warkha? Like, we don't know him as well as we do Lar'nix'va, but... I like him better? Lar'nix'va is just... I dunno. He gives me funny feelings and not good funny.
Procrastilove chapter 41 . 7/16
MAN this is so awesome! Thank you for continuing to write and giving us another cool as hell chapter! I think about this story very often and I'm psyched as hell to see if L'tor will make it and lead that revolution! Warkha's POV was really interesting and I love him the best out of all your yautja OC's!

Every time you post a new chapter and I see the alert I get so excited! It always makes my week!
japhiainc chapter 41 . 7/16
I logged in to see if there were any new updates and was overjoyed to see that there was one. OMG this was good. I couldn’t imagine what direction this story would take but damnit you are awesome! I never imagined that Wharka would not only see that something was wrong but prepare himself to act on it. I hope Anya has some friends tucked around earth that she can introduce to all of her guys. I want her and L’Tor to stay exclusive. But no matter what direction you take I willl be happy because your writing and story telling skills are beyond excellent and I trust whatever you want to do. Thank you for blessing us with this update!
MajorBachman chapter 41 . 7/16
And happy I am! It was a very welcome mail to receive, the announcement of this new chapter. And even better, the chapter itself was a pleasure to read. Things have only gotten more tangled so far, Warkha has a tough job ahead of him. Anya's a pleasure to read about, het dream was captivating ;-)

Brava.