Reviews for Tale of the Kurai Kitsune
Ebrahim051 chapter 19 . 5/31
bru it means Anko was 12 or 13 when she gave birth
djbootyllama chapter 8 . 4/5
as much as i am loving this story so far just wish it wasn't a naruhina ship to be honest as it is just to plain and has no substance at all to make the ship work remotely no matter the fanfic she is just to timid and shy for my liking and the whole stalker vibes of her just is creepy, now a naru haku ship would've worked the best in this series or even a naru karin ship
Go find your pervert stalker
Salil chapter 30 . 9/1/2021
Hey man, what should I say! such amazing fanfiction my mind is blown. Looking forward when you will resume with second part. Please contact me through discord or mail.
Discord: FLASH_OP#0007 and Mail:
Please Please Please just start the second part Eagerly waiting for it.
Thanks for this amazing series
person I know EPIC chapter 20 . 2/20/2021
nice. a fanfic writer who isn't a misogynist or objectifies women! unironically made this one of my favourite fics already
Zeke chapter 28 . 2/17/2021
fuck! I'm out, Naruto going to the snake? NO!
Zeke chapter 12 . 2/16/2021
this was a sad chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2021
What the FUCK?
I read some of the reviews for this chapter and a few people sounded so ignorant. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to PTSD since I'm a navy brat I grew up around people who went to Iraq, Vietnam and my great grandfather was a Korean War veteran as well as a teenager in the Philippines during WWII. People do relive it, they do scream and some do shut down. I knew a man who had to be constantly doped up on medicine so that he wouldn't relive it or attack someone. Its quite horrible and sad. I know families that have been broken apart because of it and I know from first hand experience sometimes a trigger can be almost totally unrelated to the incident (for me this was when Peter Parker died in Infinity War, truly bizarre as the incident I was seing again was nowhere near similar).
So for any future people who want to complain: please kindly shut the fuck up and keep it to yourselves or research PTSD because Author-sama is right about this.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2021
Accurate writing of someone with PTSD, great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
“Kuro” or “黒” mean black
“Kura” or “暗“ means dark

i think... sorry i only learned of a bit of Japanese since i found Russian an easier language so correct me if i’m wrong please! :)
fan chapter 30 . 10/9/2020
make the next chapter please
RiIl chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Gotta love the civilian council, uchiha sama trope.
thormanator chapter 4 . 8/14/2020
In your o make you messed up naruto's age. In chapter 2 you said he was 8 almost 9. Now you are saying he is almost 10...
Clara chapter 30 . 6/14/2020
Love
Guest chapter 29 . 5/26/2020
Sasuke should have gone with naruto and sakura should have died
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »