Reviews for Tale of the Kurai Kitsune
Bruh
KyuubiDragneel chapter 30 . 5/14
R.I.P A great story
Please please please please pleaseeeeeee updaaaaaaaaaattteeeee
Omg naruto is so badassssss
Fionan chapter 2 . 5/6
Narutos that weak there absolutely no way shippuden naruto is that good I barely saw any improvement from the shippuden and pre shippuden naruto
hey good fan fic and all but i just want to point out narutos 1st try was when he was 10 not 9 think of it like this his 3rd try was when he was 12 but passed later on because of the mizuki incident which means his 2nd try was when he was 11 and his 1st try was when he was 10
OokamiUzumaki chapter 30 . 4/23
Hi its 2017 so I'm a little late to the story I guess lol. I just wanted to say I love this story although I'm not sure if your continuing it or not. I hope you do though.
AriMarshmellow chapter 2 . 4/13
Heyya! I likeeeee this story! Actually didnt want to stop but i was bothered by smthing so i wanted to write it before i forget it again!
SO! U wrote: kurai kitsune no konoha.. Whiiiich u translated as konohas dark fox AAAAnd u actually have to turn it around! Konoha no kurai kitsune (konohas dark fox) because the thing u wrote means the dark fox's konoha.. SO YEAH THAT ALL AND IM BACK TO READING!
whatever u like chapter 30 . 3/28
well... r u ever gonna update this one
Guest Review chapter 28 . 2/15
You know what always bugged me? Mito and Kushina went there whole lives never touching a drop of Kuramas power. Hell Mito wasn't even a Ninja. But yet everyone is always like "bah gawd " Naruto use the fox "pawha lulz"
IvanS.B.W chapter 2 . 1/4
not bad i like your story man
Shadowslayer5 chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
I wish you would have continued this story. It's really good and you're a good writer. The plot is quite unique which is something I'm fond of.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
worst story ever
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2016
This reverse story is wonderful! Please do a new chapter!
coolchick87 chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »