Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
GravityTonttu chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You made Naruto shout out his jutsus' names.
I think thats stupid. There is no good reason for it, and when he made the henge, he was alone, and he shouted it with two exclamation marks! When I imagine a veteran Jonin doing a henge, I think he should be capable of doing it without handseals, and just by thinking the jutsu name. Shouting the names of jutsus comparable to the Rasenshuriken could be agreeable because it may give him a 'mental boost' while doing it. But not for E-ranks.
Nothing ever said that a ninja must say the name of the jutsu they are using. They are often said in the manganime for the readers/viewers.
awolfofredmoon chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
i have to say i really like this cross over its hard to mix this kind of group of super heros and naruto much like i have seen alot of people try it with marvel and fail

cant wait for an up date i vote for harley just because naruto has already met 2/3s of the gotham girls why not the whole set or how naruto handles dealing with some of the more extremes in the dc world like the joker or lex
sickill chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
supergirl clone after the buliding blow up he can find her and heal her at his house
Yami-Guy chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Finally got around to reading this from 1 to 14...gotta say I am loving this story! You write detailed and long chapters that are true to the events and characters. Really like how you portrayed naruto...not really sure on how strong he really is but that's the beauty of it since he doesn't curb stomp and uses his mind more often than not.

If you do go the harem way...Poison ivy, Wonder woman, Star fire, great choices. On a personal not I hope you throw raven into the mix cause I just think it would work with the whole demon training student/teacher bonding thing. As for supergirl and batgirl...if you include one you need the other. They are both about the same age and mindsets from what I remember from the comics. They would fit in well I think, just not sure how to fit them in. As for you other choices that you currently have picked I really am not sure how you would work them and personally don't think the choices fit for naruto...sure I can see them fitting but just not that way.

Feel free to throw more heroine/villainess into the mix...will be better to have broad array of choices. Now im done being a windbag so continue the good work!
tamagat chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
fuckin awesome!
Inheritance1990 chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
I'm reading through this and I can honestly say it a great story
GunLinser chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Nice chapter, Xellos fame of being annoying badass trickster priest he is going around. I really hope that Naruto will be only with Kory, Raven or Pamela, harems got bothersome nowadays /
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Oi, I maybe that one guy, but would you mind not having a harem? Yeah I know, everyone want's the main character to bang multipludes of gorgeous women. As if no author has ever done said plot. When you try to create a vibrant story and world; you most account for expressive detail and emotions for every one of your characters. Meaning, that should you attemptt to create a harem, you may find it difficult to balance each female protagonist with each other. Having one character shadowing the other. Hence, disrupting an order of balance in the story and also having a suspension of disbelieve to your story.
l3loodKnight chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Should add blackfire to since she and naruto share similar childhoods in some timelines.
Cerberusx chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
So this was a fun chapter to read. Just like all of the stories of yours that I read. The idea of having Starfire, Wonder Woman, Vixen, and Ivy in the harem are great. And the plausibility of Cheetah and Harley is good. Harley seems like a real wildcard to be honest. That girl's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on her. And yes I did just ripoff the Avengers. Why? Cause it makes sense.

Harley would be interesting, no doubt, but isn't she extremely loyal to Joker? Heck if I recall he abuses the heck out of her and she stays with him. Also, didn't Ivy 'change' Harley's body to be more stronger and resilient to damage when they ran together?
Ragna chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Livewire is immortal too, right ?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2014

Eavise chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
The harem look good. I say go for female cooperhead. Just to say, if you want another immortal woman I think you can use Killer Frost. She like Ivy, but with frost.
KTlovesmoney chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
I Give This Chapter A 87/100

I personally like the (Bruce X Talia al Gul) Pairings myself, but (Batman X Catwoman) works too.
Just a suggestion for you to take into consideration. Also, sense Supergirl/Kara might seem to young,
How about a (Powergirl/Galatea X Naruto) Pairing, after all Naruto can bring just about anyone to his side.
And she is physically older and seem mentally older than Supergirl/Kara so it could work. Also if you need
a reference for a (Powergirl/Galatea X Naruto) Pairing, try this Fanfic: Power-Fox By:The Superior Straight-Edge
kirashu chapter 14 . 6/6/2014

Firstly, I wanted to tell you that I found your story amazing! I love your writing style, ie how you focus on the characterization of the characters, without it becoming boring. A great mix between action and description, frankly, I love it!.

Then I confess take great pleasure to read how the appearance of Naruto, who has a more grays vision of the world and less idealistic of humanity, forcing some characters, whether heroes or villains to question their behavior in general.

Regarding couples, honestly, I would say that Diana, Pamela and Starfire as partners 'final' attracted me more than all others for certain reasons, including the ones you listed.

Batgirl does not appeal to me too because she doesn't seem to be mature enough to really understand the implication of being with someone with a past as Naruto, not to mention the stresses due to his own capabilities.

However Cheetah, I see her being more a casual partner to Naruto than anything else, in the sense that I imagine more Naruto and her together for a while, mainly in order that she may realize that despite her difference, she is always attractive. In a sense, so that she bears more easily her own body. A bit like the relationship that Naruto already has with Pamela, but I imagine it more in the short term than the long term.

Catwoman, I am also on the short term. In fact, I imagine more Catwoman and Naruto be somehow "play partners" who from time to time entrust themselves one to another. A bit like "friend with benefits" for a time before one of the two is definitely set. Then this relationship will also allow Selina to reflect more on her life (with Naruto help, you know "a shoulder she can cry or an ear to speak freely without fear of being judged... literally...") and her relationship with a certain shadowy vigilante, with a point of comparison (in the person of Naruto).

Generally, authors don't attempt the "friend with benefits" aspect because it can be a slippery slope, especially if the partner in question doesn't end up together. But for Naruto and Selina Kyle, I imagine them playing this game of seduction until one of them cracks. Since both are free spirits, open minds and have, in some ways, a more animal moral sense than anything else (i mean that they are not limited to conventions of our society... or they don't really care in fact), I can see them in a relationship of this configuration before one of them decided to look for something more serious and say, stable.

Well, once again, i like your story. I look forward to read your next chapter.
1,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »