Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
The True Skull chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Male copperhead wimpy and broke after thinking he was in hell in that one episode. The female is a good change she at least fits the bill for the contortionist assassin bill. And you really need to check your spelling just saying.
Vasir of the Reach chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Arkham origins copperhead is superhot so there's my vote
Dericof Diname chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Thanks for the new chapter.
Cool story so far.
About Copperhead. I have to admit, the female version looks hot but, as you said before, is being used by other author at the moment.
About Naruto's possible girls:
Supergirl. Keep them as friends, Is not good to make the male hero a horny hoarder.
Vixen: If you thing you can make it happen,, try it then. You just made a perfect excuse for them to meet with Starfire's possible career as a model. Imagine Vixen taking care of her as a mentor/sponsor.
Starfire: Yay!
Batgirl: It depends of which Batgirl to be honest but I'm willing to wait how things develop between this two.
Poison Ivy: Are you planning to use her black with green "Bids of Prey" suit and looks whe she becomes a "heroine"?
Harley: Well, she's Pamela's friend, it would be interesting to see if Naruto can influence her more than the Joker. Of course, the clown may take it personally, specially if he discovers that Naruto have a prankster side. This could end as a deathly prank war between the 2 of them.
Cheetah: I always wondered why a woman with cheetah genes would become a criminal, cheetah are made for speed, no to fight, they suck at fighting.
I wonder what would you get if you mix her cheetah genes with Kurama's chakra?
Giganta: I think it would be more fun if she dates Flash rather than Naruto.
Diana: Cool!
Selina: Ok, I can live with that.

Till next time.
Aakil chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
thanks for update ...
Pric3y chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Brilliant chapter I like the normality of Naruto taking Kory out for shopping and to hang out with his friend.
I'm glad aswell for your authors note as I was wondering if we will be seeing Poison Ivy soon.
WolfCoyote chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Great update and I am really enjoying the story alot.. I was thinking if you make Harly be in love with Naruto, use the version of her from the Batman Arkham Aslyum and Akrham City games as a idea.. also so far all the ladies you chose to be with him are great choices and one other one would be a nice addition would be BlackFire ,Starfire's sister:)
RasenShuriken92 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Great chap!
Love it!
What about Talia al Ghul?
Can she be in the harem? :D
Thank you for the chap!
Have a nice day!
Kazuma Bushi chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
I've been meaning to review this story for a while; I just never got to it.

The bad:
The run on sentences are out of control. I see a lot of sentences that could easily be two, possible three sentences, but they're crammed into a giant one. The Harem is another thing. I don't particularly like harems because they never actually serve a purpose and they tend to be totally unrealistic. You're unlikely to change it so I won't say anymore.

The good:
I like that you're branching out, at least a little from the original JL storyline. A lot of stories follow JL exactly as it was in canon, making their stories predictable and slightly boring. I like that you've established Naruto in his own city and given him a base of operations. I also like the secret identity he has, and it's fitting considering who his Godfather was. Oh and the chapter lengths are nice too.
ultima-owner chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
his wallet took a mighty blow
Noir117 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
what about blackfire she and naruto have almost the exact same origin story except she gave into hatred she is one of the few in dc who can understand him both hated on the day they were born both looked down upon because him being dead last ninja her being unable to fly both compairing them selves to impotant people in there life naruto and sasuke blackfire and starfire they are the perfect definition of what ifs and light and dark choices
Minato 1 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Intresting,like the way you showed how they relaxed after their tiring encounter
Markus-Antonius chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Nice chapter, I say go with the female Copperhead she was fun to fight in the game.
DarkAvenger001 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Hey, another girl that you could consider is Death. Since an immortal Naruto isn't technically a mortal, she could safely be involved with him. For more information, I recommend using the DC wikia.
Cerulean Knight chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
With the pairings, has anyone mentioned that Brazilian heroin Fire or Killer Frost (YJ version)? They're both very cool in my opinion. As is Ravanger who is the daughter of Deathstroke. Could be a rivalry/love type thing between the two and Deathstroke wants Naruto as his apprentice after seeing him in action or after he beats Ravanger or some big baddy.
ChaoStar chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Personally I would go with the redhead harem because it seems like the Uzumaki clan really were suckers for redheads anyways.
I would also like Harley to be in the harem (arkham city version), I imagine her at least being friends with Naruto when the joker actually tries to kill her (in a plot to get batman or just out of frustration) and one she realizes this, she uses her psychiatrist brain to rationalize his behavior and realize that the joker sees her as a toy.
1,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »