Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
DJ Rodriguez chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
This was so worth the wait! Naruto and his friends kicked some ass, Kory is working part-time as a model for a fellow superheroine, Kara sneezed which is funny, and also it seems that the blonde Hokage is part of a celestial joke of sort and I like it when he was fighting the lethal females! Batman really is stubborn, and it seems that Joker counted on that. Very nice touch in bringing him in! Now... what will Naruto do?

I suspect that Diana, Kory, and perhaps even Raven will NOT be pleased in finding out that Naruto had to follow Batman due to the Dark Knight's stubbornness. All in all, this was KICK ass! Excellent work! Keep it up!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Not bad at all. Update soon please.
Jebest4781 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Great chapter like always man. Good to have copperhead from origins be in this and confirm that there are more people with that title. Think you should have stuff come up from the Cult of Kobra be brought in that involves Copperhead. Agree with you there that they basically killed off Mari/Vixen of not being with John/GL on show canon so try to keep the two together for the story like Naruto could introduce them and get them to hook up.

Also like that you plan to make a reboot story for this with canon/alpha Naruto with the latest stuff and he won't be over a hundred years old like in this one
PlrStaley chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Epic chapter keep it up!
Freakfondu chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
if you don't want to kill off vixen just have her get fed up with john still having a crush on shayera and drop his ass for one of the other heroes.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Awesome battle!
Mandalore the Freedom chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Hmm interesting chapter dude. I felt this chapter was more so discrubing the situation then more so when showing it, but overall I enjoy it, along with the new nickname Lex gotten from Naruto. Huh, Firefly there, interesting, it did made sense for him to leave since his not what you call brave or anything like that, I can see why he and Deadshot get along.

And now we meet Vixen, I got to say, she got to be one of my favorite characters, it's interesting showing a drop dead gorgeous model that can kick ass, I can see things are gonna get interesting between her and Naruto. Anyway nice work, liked the fact Cheetah and Copperhead were fighting over Naruto, let's hope it doesn't end up with Naruto get in a tog of war between the two. Good luck, till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Excellent set-up!
Minato 1 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Wow,the fight scene was vry intresting and am vry excited abt the next soon.
kage88 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
love it can not await for more
Markus-Antonius chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Pretty awesome chapter!
Malix2 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Great new chapter, keep up the awesome work. I'll be looking forward to reading more. :)
magical fan18 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Are you going to update your DC/Halo or Marvel/Halo fanfics at all as I am really wanting to read the next chapters of them?
ExecutionerKain chapter 15 . 9/23/2014