Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
UPDATE SOON!

Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
This story of yours is rather good because Naruto is a good Main character in this story, and I can't wait to see what you pair up Naruto with because it will be interesting to see but he will hard time dealing with Batman because of his suspicious nature.
Cerberusx chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Finally caught up...now I need to find more things to read.
Cerberusx chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Gods yes! A motherf'ing win is what this chapter is! I never thought of Starfire! That's so damn perfect. And then you throw in Raven?! So freaking ingenious, and I'm not just saying that for possible pairing...well I am, but it's still great. Raven being with Naruto romantically I can't really see, but at the same time I can. Starfire for sure though I can see being romantically involved with Naruto.

This story just got so much more enjoyable to read.
Cerberusx chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Yes to Catwoman, Zatanna and Diana. Perfect. Can't wait to see this unfold as I read more.
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I'm really hoping to read later chapters that you shipped Naruto and Kara. And possibly Wonder Women.
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So I finally started this story. Don't know why I didn't till now, but I did. Since I have loads if chapters to read I will still speculate for the fun of it.

Why not ship Naruto with Super Girl? What is Kyuubi's place in this? What is his/her role?
jerel cheek chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
when naruto goes to paradise island i think letting him go chakra mode against hades would be an advisable idea
Strife666 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
awesome chapter!
pltrgst chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
telling them his past. (MC’s past) is a big no no for me in any crossover. i stop reading them when they just suddenly start spouting their life story.
pltrgst chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
i always think when spiderman do web swingings, he‘s publicly lefting wastes. now this naruto left cracks and slices in the building right? so is he destroying property like that? i mean some reporter or news writer musthave written a thing about that by now.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
supert history
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Not bad.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
when are going to update Mass Effect Halo Spartan Dawn
Umbra.Venator chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Good chapter, Brother blood is chasing Raven AND Naruto... yeah his screwed! :)
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »