Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
rfpizzle chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Awesome job as usual! I was kinda disappointed at the fact that Raven is basically not part of this story yet and Naruto hasn't trained her. But I get that everything has its place so it's cool! Anyway, I hope your muse keeps visiting and that you keep writing.
Oh, and Happy 30th! Listen to "My next 30 years" by Tim McGraw if you dislike being on that side lol.
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
kit no kaze chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Feel like your neglecting raven lol
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
Goodluck with Typhoon, lets hope you will servive :)
Curious Reader chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Yay lets tell hokage id to total stranger.
Why does demon hunter think naruto is "demon spawn". Naruto didnt show kurama chakra not to mention kurama is not even frecking demon.
The only way he could discover kurama is thanks to some kind of sensor abilities and that would mean he himself is "abomination"
Please do some reasarch befor writing
nice story chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Well i hope you do know that chakra beast is not a demon in dc universe definition
nice story chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I bitch alot in revievs and mention things i dont like but i do not mention any good ideas in your story which are many there.
Your story is good so dont you dare stop it
snake1980 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
man I have to say great job on the new chapter. like how u had naruto looses it on grundy. and now everyone knows not to piss off naruto. I cant wait to see how the next chapter goes keep up the great work
nice story chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
I think you mistook guy who writes story in magazine with bookwriter.
Really part time worker who publish there books?
Usually if author suck or is new then publisher can dictate condition or just dont publish. When books are average they are in partnership. But if books are really good, then publisher is the one who chase after writer.

Oh by the way all my criticising is not to bash you or sth, no body is perfect you may not know something, so some info can help you get story more realistic maybe even better.
nice story chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Ok i may not be expert but since when publisher is bookwriter boss?
i am pretty sure that that book writing, not some magazine, newspaper or manga but book writing is defnitly not boss-underling relation
ULTRA SONIC chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Awesome chapter!

And I do like the fact that there is some tension between Naruto and Batty-coda. I mean, the latter should know that Naruto doesn't have a no-kill rule, and while he doesn't do it lightly, if it comes down to where it's either kill or be killed by the Joker, we all know which option Naruto will take.

When Naruto fought Aztrahan, did the latter sense Kurama within Naruto?

So many things coming soon, and boy am I looking forward to all of it!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter of Dragon Champion and it's lemon section as well!
Redwolf1521 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Very interesting story and pretty well done one of the rarer cross overs i've seen but pulled off very well.
Cerulean Knight chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
I'm actually surprised that Grundy tanked so many hits from Naruto in sage mode, I mean he crushed one of Pein's bodies with one hit and then lifted a giant ass rhino summon beast and Kurama. But I guess it's not too surprising, I mean in the overall superpower wiki Naruto's sage mode strength is listed as supernatural and in the same league as that of Superman and Tsunade among others.
So will Naruto helping fenale criminals be a thing? I mean I hope he helps guys and animals too.
Though on the subject of him and Raven I don't know if you'll pair the two together but I think it'd be cool if he learned some things like Telekinesis or the soul self*what he is at his core, his very soul*.
Do you think Naruto could teach Barbra the chakra scalpel and she could use it on each finger? And maybe her tail.
NaruCrazy chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
I hop u dont make Naruto a wuss like the 'heroes' in DC universe as not killing the villan is just asking them to be not scared of them and do whatever they feel like with a slap on the wrist...
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
wow..."the patient one will have the reward ". and every project you make is the best rememdy against boredom time.

p.s you have your 30 ? :D congratulations .

I recently have my B-day in march 22th...
Reach 30 years in this Crazy world is not an Easy feat _ .
1,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »