Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 2/19
Very impressive, loved the use of senbon.
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 2/19
Okay it been a long while since the last time you updated your stories. I actually thought you actually stopped writing, but I am enjoying how you taking this story. Also could you include new features from the Naruto manga, like Naruto's latest attacks and other shinobi techniques. You can keep the storyline the same as you started, but include new facts from what been released in the manga series.
demoncreater2002 chapter 12 . 2/19
I really really want to see naruto fight hades... it will be epic! Just get there soon
PlrStaley chapter 12 . 2/19
Epic chapter keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 12 . 2/19
Now THIS was well worth the wait! Naruto showed he is both a gentleman to Diana and Kory, and also showing that he doesn't take shit from anyone! He at least does not enjoy torture, but sometimes its the only way especially during a time when war is almost at hand. Heh, I would love to see if Batman tries to intimidate Naruto. Or at least learn more of his methods.

Naruto has portions of the other Bijuu in him? Cool! Raven can even more relate to him since I believe that Naruto is more or less equal in terms of raw power to her father. And it seems that Naruto's leadership side is taking effect here. Young he may look, but leader and wise he is! I hope to see more of that in the future. All in all, kick ass!

Keep it up!
shin5700 chapter 12 . 2/19
Not bad, though I notice there were some places where you literally copy and paced from your halo crossover. Also, in the terms of the torture of Deadshot, while I don't condone torture I agree that Naruto's decision is right since at that time they needed information fast and you can't get it if the crook in question keeps his trap shut. Also, while reading other fanfics, I always thought that Batman and Superman way of thinking is far too green as neither of them has the guts to do something that does not intrude on their morals. While it may sound alright, their way of thinking is far too black and white and not enough grey. In comparison, both Naruto and John, who were from the military understands that sometimes desperate times means desperate measures and words only work in peaceful times and not in wartimes. While John may not like Naruto, considering he is from the military I sure he must either done it or how POW were treated inorder to get information so I think his opinion of the matter would be less bias in comparison to white and black heroes like Superman and Batman.
Cerulean Knight chapter 12 . 2/19
I don't see how Batman can give anyone flak about torturing people whwn he threatens to drop people off of skyscrapers.
I just realized that KI is very similar to Scarecrows fear toxin. Can Naruto channel KI to his eyes?
Yeah Satrfire has gone around naked once or twice, she's an alien with different customs and culture so yeah.
Will Naruto take any of that gold? Not like Deadshot can use them if he goes to jail.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 2/19
Awesome chapter!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 2/19
Yay love the Atlantis arc
Star Iron chapter 12 . 2/19
Starfire and Wonder Woman eh? What a wonderful start to a wonderful H route. I also appreciate the fact that you made it so that Naruto retained his training form his previous world. They were constantly at war back then so he knows what actions would regularly be taken during such times. A lot of people revert him back to his academy days when in a new world but I like how you found a combination of war veteran and prankster.
bloodshark chapter 12 . 2/19
I like it great fight seen love the naruto and wonder woman interaction again great work
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 10 . 2/19
Love the new house guest
nswwsn chapter 12 . 2/19
A fan of Taken?
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 12 . 2/19
Will you be updating a Naruto Crossover, or one of your ORIGINAL Naruto stories(Dragon Champion, Dragon Ascendant, Tekno Ninja)?
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 2/19