Reviews for Justice League: Fire Shadow
Tenma Sosei chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
One why the hell would Ayame marry a douche like Kakashi, when Kakashi didn't give a shit about Naruto? In fact Ayame should of been with Naruto not Sakura, cause at least she would not abuse him like Sakura would.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I always thought that heroes dont name themself
Anon chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Oh boy, you should go ahead and make Naruto tell Kara and the rest of the world how chakra works and all his weaknesses. This chapter is a bit weak and full of oversharing. It might fit when Naruto was young and an idiot but your Naruto is a grandpa~ Where's the wisdom? Ranting and Oversharing like an idiot is what kids do. Anyway, thanks for writing this story. I appreciate the amount of work you put in writing stories. I just want to put a little criticism about the chapter, don't take it too hard. Heh, although, most authors don't care one bit of guest reviews...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
great story hope it and your other stories get updated soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
Great chapter.
Will naruto be helping the young justice league?
kico1424 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
muy interesante hitoria pero al escritor se le orbida que en naruto exiter el enge
l3loodKnight chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
good chapter hope you update soon.
When it comes to training Ravens powers the couple times she goes demonic she should have a sadistic/flirty personality with naruto since she would sense the amount of power he has, traditionaly demons are attracted to power in one form or another.
rathalos chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Sorry. But I couldn't get through the first chapter. You should really consider rewriting it with more realistic dialogue so new readers can stomach it long enough to become interested in it. While the grammar was an irritant, it wasn't as bad as some I've stomached for a fun read. Which makes the tripe here even more disappointing. Not trolling you, just pointing out that you should update the dialogue if you have managed to come any more proficient since this. It really needs it.
Amaterasu Mordekaiser chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
Ok vamos lá parabéns gostei da ideias de misturas de Naruto e liga da justiça realmente interessante muito interessante. A ideia de como você montou pensei que seria uma piada a estória mais não você montou ela de tal forma que se encaixou ainda espero ver uma briga de arranca roupas entre as mulheres...
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
Loving the story. The way you write is well thought out and I like the fact that naruto still has the gift of changing people and getting pissed when people he cares about get hurt. The way you incorporate other superheros and villans from the DC universe is in my opinion really well done. I do kind of hope that we get a chance to see naruto go full on gold chakra shroud shaped like kurama like he did in the manga against obito just a thought.
PS I do have an account I think but I don't remember the username and password if you want a name of this reviewer call me gunaddict308
firelordeg chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to it please continue to update as soon as life allows
rfpizzle chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Awesome job as usual! I was kinda disappointed at the fact that Raven is basically not part of this story yet and Naruto hasn't trained her. But I get that everything has its place so it's cool! Anyway, I hope your muse keeps visiting and that you keep writing.
Oh, and Happy 30th! Listen to "My next 30 years" by Tim McGraw if you dislike being on that side lol.
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
kit no kaze chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Feel like your neglecting raven lol
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
Goodluck with Typhoon, lets hope you will servive :)
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »