Reviews for Obsession
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
ooh. this was pretty good, sounds like it could evolve further tho :)
so2460done chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love the predictable Drarry too! It's just meant to be there, there's no other explenation for it. :3

I liked this Drabble. I could see it going somewhere, but it's good as a Drabble as well.
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was adorable. Kinda fits as a prequel to Bursting Bubbles too.
Comesailaway27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This would make a great full length story! As it was, it felt a little rushed, but that's how I always feel about drabbles.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
hahaha... hidden feelings and stolen glances...
AlineDaryen chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Staring problem :-D Yeah, that's what they definitely have, poor things. Nice bit, hope it helped you get unstuck!
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
nice,but a sequel would be even better?
lady vonne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
:) Very interesting take on the whole Draco-Obsession Harry seems to have throughout the entire books series. I love the tangible way you portrayed Harry's interest and you really made the piece realistic with detail.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only a handful so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I liked it - it was very cute and am currently wondering what would happen next. :)

Love Bursting Bubbles and hope you update soon. :)

That Pottermore thing looks pretty interesting. :p
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awww cute little thing I'd be quite intrigued as to what would happen :) its good to see you writing again! I've really missed reading BB! hope to see an update of that soon! :)

xx