Reviews for Hogwarts: A Repeated History
Binka chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Good ending, although i thought at least Harry and Ginny would be a bit more disturbed about a few of the adventures the kids went on. Perhaps as it's from the youngsters point of view we don't see that. Also, Neville is the coolest professor at Hogwarts, at least in this story. I was kind of hoping to see something of Lupin, but as he's of an earlier generation from the students point of view and they'd probably heard all of the marauders stories before getting to school, he's not as interesting? Perhaps next year they'll start recreating marauder pranks?
Binka chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
Malfoy is just as dumb as his dad. Does he not realise that he'll get in trouble for being out of bounds too?
Binka chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Ok, how old is Mrs Norris? Is it the same cat or does Filch just name every cat he ever owned that? Oh, and when he mentioned Umbridge I thought McGonagall would've told him never to mention that womans name in her presence or something.
Binka chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Um, did you forget the Troll room and the potions room? Or is this based on the movie? Despite my not believing that such a dangerous artifact as the Mirror of Erised still being left in te school after so long, you did a really good job with what the triplets saw, I wonder if Fred and George would've seen the same.
Binka chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
As much as I love the idea of this story, it's not very realistic when it comes to the obstacles still being there. I mean i really don't think that Hagrid would leave Fluffy locked in a school corridor for decades. The plant would most likely have died out unless Sprout passed the job of feeding it on to Neville when she retired and thats assuming she kept looking after it past Harry's first year. The magic on the flying keys would most likely have worn off by now as it's been over twenty five years since they were originally charmed, remember the Snitch Harry won in his first Quidditch match that Dumbledore left him in his will, it was extremely weak, From what was written it hadn't the energy to lift itself into the air. I also don't think that once the traps had served their purpose that they would be left lying around for future students to wonder into and get themselves killed, or worse, expelled. I imagine they were dismantled by the teachers the day after Quirrel died. I kind of imagined the kids going to each place and finding out it wasn't as interesting as the stories made them sound and they'd ask their parents who'd try avoiding the subject, then James would find his dad's pensieve out in his office and invite the others round for a nose, then they'd all learn adventures are scarey and dangerous and not fun like they thought.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Can you make something else about Auden and Fred?
calicoats chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
I can't believe it's over :( I loved it! Especially the part when Lissie talked to Neville about the book. ;)
LittleRiver5680 chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Amazing! I Loved the ending. Great job!
LittleRiver5680 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
OMG! I love this story so much! I can't wait for you to do a nice and long chapter of them showing their parents the book :D Amazing job so far :D
LittleRiver5680 chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
I Love it! I really hope there's a nice and long chapter, maybe a couple of them showing this book to the parents and such! Great job, Please update soon.
Feministkiku chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I absolutally love that you brought up the books into this, and I smiled wider when I remembered that the books were already finished and written by the time they were in school. I also was happy that they were caught because other stories I read made the protagonist look invincible. This was my favorite chapter for two reasons:

went into the trapdoor and finally started!

was going to have detention with Neville/ Professor Longbottom. That just made my day.
vampiremuggle chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story! I love this series! Please update soon :)

Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
calicoats chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Hey i know ur probably busy and all but you gotta update or im gonna go crazy!
LittleRiver5680 chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Haha. I Love this... Did they get a picture of her all bloody and comeing out of the lake? Lolz. I hope you update soon!
LittleRiver5680 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
ARGGg I'm prabably the same age as these kids and even I keep Thinking 'Damn kids always getting into trouble!' Well I love it though I hope you update soon. So what are they going to do for harry's fifth year. I think it would be cool if they did a DA Meeting and found som of the coins(The ones Hermione Bewitched) or something.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »