Reviews for Hogwarts: A Repeated History
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Can you make something else about Auden and Fred?
calicoats chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
I can't believe it's over :( I loved it! Especially the part when Lissie talked to Neville about the book. ;)
brooke13243546 chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Amazing! I Loved the ending. Great job!
brooke13243546 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
OMG! I love this story so much! I can't wait for you to do a nice and long chapter of them showing their parents the book :D Amazing job so far :D
brooke13243546 chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
I Love it! I really hope there's a nice and long chapter, maybe a couple of them showing this book to the parents and such! Great job, Please update soon.
Feministkiku chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I absolutally love that you brought up the books into this, and I smiled wider when I remembered that the books were already finished and written by the time they were in school. I also was happy that they were caught because other stories I read made the protagonist look invincible. This was my favorite chapter for two reasons:

went into the trapdoor and finally started!

was going to have detention with Neville/ Professor Longbottom. That just made my day.
vampiremuggle chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story! I love this series! Please update soon :)

Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
calicoats chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Hey i know ur probably busy and all but you gotta update or im gonna go crazy!
brooke13243546 chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Haha. I Love this... Did they get a picture of her all bloody and comeing out of the lake? Lolz. I hope you update soon!
brooke13243546 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
ARGGg I'm prabably the same age as these kids and even I keep Thinking 'Damn kids always getting into trouble!' Well I love it though I hope you update soon. So what are they going to do for harry's fifth year. I think it would be cool if they did a DA Meeting and found som of the coins(The ones Hermione Bewitched) or something.
Hi chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Beautiful darling! Haha I just love these guys! Haha can't leave a long review sorry bout that! But I'll try and leave a longer one later till next chapter...

-Hi
brooke13243546 chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Ohhh I can't wait! I think it would be colol if they some how found something from the lake from the Tri- Wizard Terment... That would be awesome.I Hope you update soon!
brooke13243546 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Ohh I love it! they already made it to book five...I somehow wish they could of don something for the fourth year...But they can't really do anything...Well I can't wait for more...PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
brooke13243546 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Love it!but wouldn't the cat be really old by now and like woulden't she be dead by now?...Aww what am i saying...When there's magic Around I sound like a fool like right now...Opps... :)
brooke13243546 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I love the whole idea of the book thing :)