Reviews for The Uke Flu
KRYSTLEE chapter 21 . 6/17
O my god! What is this chapter? It made me cry and laugh at the same time. I can feel every bit of emotion and i hv tears in my eyes while smiling getting the news of the twins ( and also hiroki fainting) . I literally sat up at the doubt of something wrong but when i learned abt the twins it was amazing. I know it is a bit late and u hv progressed to something unimaginably better now but thank you for this. Thank you soo much.
Hayden chapter 30 . 4/18
THANK YOU FOR THIS! I have been waiting in pure anticipation for Hiroki to finally make up with Nowaki and I loved how cute it was when he did. On a side note: THAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THO! I'm not good at this reviewing thing but I seriously love your writing, thank you for this! Have a Good Day :)
Hayden chapter 16 . 4/17
You know, I'm not one to typically read stories with MPREG but I really enjoy the writing and the flow of this one. Thanks for the great read :)
Guest chapter 50 . 12/22/2016
This is so good I wish there was more! Shinobu's father is a total ass thought. I feel bad for him. Goodbye.
Alcuzey chapter 48 . 10/31/2016
Ahaha! I forgot about haruhiko's mention in this chapter. What a perfect little cameo! I'm sure fuyuhiko was happy
Alcuzey chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
I want to know about misakis and usagis appointment! Likely very deep!
Rad chapter 50 . 9/4/2016
Love it so far~~
Bookmysterr chapter 50 . 6/30/2016
I sincerely hope that you return to this fic. I am sure there are many readers that would be more than estatic to find out where the story goes!
LavenderCloud chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
This is very sweet, saying i love you over and over and the words actuly... whatever this isss cute of Hiroki
love it chapter 29 . 5/21/2016
12 am and still want to read,
Lavender Cloud chapter 21 . 5/21/2016
This is fantastic! Twins
LavenderCloud chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
Im realy liking this story and your prequil. This is getting more interesting the more i read it. So im gonna keep reading :)
This is a very creative fanfiction, and even better because you wrote it years ago. Not sure when 1st posted but stil makes this more original. And well thought out.
marine.maurine chapter 50 . 1/8/2016
I have truly enjoyed this story. I sought it out and read it because it was referenced by so many other authors. I can understand why. If you ever decide to take it off hiatus and continue this story's path I will certainly enjoy following it to where ever it goes. Thank you so much.
Remington chapter 50 . 12/1/2015
This is amazing, binge read it...and am dying for more!
yaoihamster chapter 50 . 11/23/2015
I can't find Usagi's illness here, supposedly it's revealed here in uke flu? did I miss it? Can someone point me out please? btw I've never liked mpreg before but this series is awesome!
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »