Reviews for The Uke Flu
Rad chapter 50 . 9/4
Love it so far~~
Bookmysterr chapter 50 . 6/30
I sincerely hope that you return to this fic. I am sure there are many readers that would be more than estatic to find out where the story goes!
LavenderCloud chapter 30 . 5/22
This is very sweet, saying i love you over and over and the words actuly... whatever this isss cute of Hiroki
love it chapter 29 . 5/21
12 am and still want to read,
Lavender Cloud chapter 21 . 5/21
This is fantastic! Twins
LavenderCloud chapter 20 . 5/21
Im realy liking this story and your prequil. This is getting more interesting the more i read it. So im gonna keep reading :)
This is a very creative fanfiction, and even better because you wrote it years ago. Not sure when 1st posted but stil makes this more original. And well thought out.
marine.maurine chapter 50 . 1/8
I have truly enjoyed this story. I sought it out and read it because it was referenced by so many other authors. I can understand why. If you ever decide to take it off hiatus and continue this story's path I will certainly enjoy following it to where ever it goes. Thank you so much.
Remington chapter 50 . 12/1/2015
This is amazing, binge read it...and am dying for more!
yaoihamster chapter 50 . 11/23/2015
I can't find Usagi's illness here, supposedly it's revealed here in uke flu? did I miss it? Can someone point me out please? btw I've never liked mpreg before but this series is awesome!
Matchbox Mouse chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
Hn, as cloyingly sweet as this chapter was, I can't help but wonder what should happen if Hiroki were to be pregnant as Nowaki administered the vaccine. Would that result in a birth defect? A miscarriage? Not to be pessimistic or anything, but with how widespread the Flu is, and how active the Egoists can be, it seems a fair possibility that Hiroki could in fact be pregnant. And if he was pregnant, what would a vaccine like that do to not only the unborn child, but to Hiroki himself? The Flu essentially does some biological rearranging; would administering the vaccine to an already infected individual be compromising their health as well? Just an errant thought really, but one that rather plagues me.
Writin'Redhead chapter 49 . 8/21/2015
Cerberus... wow, I am lost for words... wait, not yet. Your work is incredible. I literally spend the last two weeks reading your masterpiece, everyday I'd read a few chapters and they just made my day (don't have a clue why I didn't find it earlier). I even checked out Cafe Latte Rhapsody, glad I did, so sweet! Also the cameos of the SIH cast were fabulous (can't believe anyone would not like them - Go Yokozawa X Kirishima)
Mostly Mpreg isn't exactly my thing, but your fanfic really got me hooked.
Are you by any chance still continuing it?
Anyways, your writing style is great, please bless the world with more of it.
~ Writin'Redhead
Alcuzey chapter 48 . 8/19/2015
I'm re reading this(mostly for the trifecta bits!) and I totally missed that line about haruhiko! That's a good little twist! Id like to know how that one occurred :)
Minska chapter 50 . 7/3/2015
I read this fic years ago when it was first being posted and I loved it so much then, I just found my way back to it again and hoped beyond hope that maybe there was more than there once had been. Sadly I do not see more, but I will still reserve hope that it will happen one day. I was especially appreciative that my favorite Terrorist couple got some of the love they deserve, I swear I sometimes feel like I'm nearly alone in having them as my favorite Junjo pair. This fic has always held a warm place in my heart and despite a few minor typos (I'm assuming) here and there it is really a very well written tale. I will continue my hope that one day there WILL be more.
blackhorse13 chapter 50 . 5/30/2015
wow im totaly hooked in this story... oh man.. its really interesting and intertaining...i want to know the continuetion of your story sensie.. more like i want to read ... urggg... its so damn nice story so far ... i like the all couples and i really think its soo damn well written.. please sensei have a heart and a insperation.. to continue this story... i mean sorry for just reviewing only once i sincerly love this story sensei... i wish you goodhealth sensei... and thank you for writing this story... 3 too im having hard time expressing my feelings and thoughts right now... tehehe
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 15 . 5/17/2015