Reviews for The Uke Flu
dipped.in.ink chapter 50 . 2/17
I hope you are going to finish this story. I was saddened to reach the end and realize there was no more. I desperately want to know what happens to the other couples. Finish soon.
Athy chapter 50 . 1/27
Want more...
LadyPing chapter 50 . 1/18
Dear Cerberus

I absolutely love your story. When I first came across, despite being a fan of mpreg, I didn't want to read it. Nowaki getting pregnant just seemed too odd at the time. I almost forgot about it. While reading a story about Hiroki topping Nowaki, I suddenly remembered. For some reason, the whole Nowkai being pregnant thing suddenly seemed very appealing. I didn't remember the title, so I searched mpreg in Junjou Romantica and found it. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

First, I love how realistic you make it. The fact that you have an actual cause that allows gay men to get pregnant makes it very interesting. What I also enjoy is how you have some couples switching it up and the supposed semes getting pregnant. To me, it makes more sense for Nowaki to be the one having the babies. Despite being the dominant one in bed, he seemed to fit in with ukes as well. What makes this story even more fantastic is the characters occasionally OCC. It's perfectly normal for people in real life to not be themselves all the time, so why should people in books and on screen have a set personality? Plus, with Nowaki being pregnant, he's bound to be more moody.

I hope you finish this. It is just too great to be left like this. There are too many unanswered questions. How do Hiroki's parents react to the news? How did the Dean know Nowaki was the one pregnant? Does the Dean find out about Shinobu's pregnancy? Will the public find out the truth and how will they react? What will the twins look like? I want to find out and I know I'm not the only one.

Good luck to you.

LadyPing
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Wo I never expected hiroki to take cooking lessons hehehe
glitch00 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
*squeal* Aki is soooo cute!
glitch00 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I really like it! I'm really not a fan of MPREG stuff, but this is really well written and interesting to read! ;3
mermaidsandmoons93 chapter 50 . 10/2/2014
Liar! Liarrrrr Dx I was so looking forward to the end of this and I sat and read it for probably 4-5 hours straight and it hasn't even been updated since last year :( PLEASE FINISH! I also really really want to know hat happens with Yukina and Kisa tooooo! How did Kisa take the news? And i'm a total weirdo and I love mpreg, but this is the best mpreg story i've ever read! It actually almost makes sense and it's not written by and eleven year old (presumably) with bad grammar, and it's not too ooc.. it's perfect! Please, oh PLEASE write more!
mermaidsandmoons93 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Okay, first off: I loooove this story. Secondly, WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE CARE WHAT TAKANO THINKS? He's doing the exact same things with Onodera so why do y'all even care? xDDD Stupid ukes.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON o: I loved this alot
Vegeta42 chapter 50 . 7/4/2014
I. Love. This. Story. I thought I wouldn't, since its mpreg and I usually don't like those, but considering how good an author you are and your attention to detail in your stories, I figured I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did! Everything is just so well placed, well paced, and well written. What I really like is how realistic you make it. How you include what effects the flu has on everything: politically, worldwide, their work and personal lives, etc. You've put a lot of work into this and the results are nothing short of amazing.
Though in sure you have heard this a lot,- I can't wait for more! Also have fun on your trip :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 50 . 7/3/2014
first of all love it secend of all I don't know if your taking side couple names but here are mine
Riku/Sora Kingdom hearts
Yuri/Wolfram Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!
Dee/Ryo Fake
Kanan/Jake Acid Flower
Touya/Kuroha Maou no Keifu
Thanks for your time and the good story
CornflowerBlue chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
TWINS! Hahahaa, I knew it! It just keeps getting better and better and better! (rolls on the floor).
CornflowerBlue chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Dear Cerberus Revised,

It has been a very long time since I revisited your page, and I've honestly read most of your stories...with the exception of those involving MPREG (yes, including this). I thought I would not be entertained. I thought it would be really stupid and irritating. I am glad therefore, my dear, that I have started reading this now, and have thus been proven wrong. Because I believe I have just started reading the best story tackling MPREG. It's so dramatic and yet humorous too at the same time. I love all the cameos you decided to include (I've read all of those, too). I love how you tackled the issue straight on, how you included the world perspective of such a phenomenon, too. And I think I've said this before in my older reviews of your stories, but I love how you portrayed your characters, how loyal you are to them and at the same time adding your perspective on their personalities, broadening and enriching them.

Hiroki's reaction is priceless and Nowaki's fed-up outburst was absolutely golden. I look forward to their journey together in this story. :)
serenyty82 chapter 50 . 4/16/2014
hello a beautiful story I would love to read more
Mikanatsu07 chapter 50 . 3/17/2014
thumbs up... i like it... no i love it... hahaha good one... i love it... hahahah... :"3
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »