Reviews for The Uke Flu
Writin'Redhead chapter 49 . 8/21
Cerberus... wow, I am lost for words... wait, not yet. Your work is incredible. I literally spend the last two weeks reading your masterpiece, everyday I'd read a few chapters and they just made my day (don't have a clue why I didn't find it earlier). I even checked out Cafe Latte Rhapsody, glad I did, so sweet! Also the cameos of the SIH cast were fabulous (can't believe anyone would not like them - Go Yokozawa X Kirishima)
Mostly Mpreg isn't exactly my thing, but your fanfic really got me hooked.
Are you by any chance still continuing it?
Anyways, your writing style is great, please bless the world with more of it.
~ Writin'Redhead
Alcuzey chapter 48 . 8/19
I'm re reading this(mostly for the trifecta bits!) and I totally missed that line about haruhiko! That's a good little twist! Id like to know how that one occurred :)
Minska chapter 50 . 7/3
I read this fic years ago when it was first being posted and I loved it so much then, I just found my way back to it again and hoped beyond hope that maybe there was more than there once had been. Sadly I do not see more, but I will still reserve hope that it will happen one day. I was especially appreciative that my favorite Terrorist couple got some of the love they deserve, I swear I sometimes feel like I'm nearly alone in having them as my favorite Junjo pair. This fic has always held a warm place in my heart and despite a few minor typos (I'm assuming) here and there it is really a very well written tale. I will continue my hope that one day there WILL be more.
blackhorse13 chapter 50 . 5/30
wow im totaly hooked in this story... oh man.. its really interesting and intertaining...i want to know the continuetion of your story sensie.. more like i want to read ... urggg... its so damn nice story so far ... i like the all couples and i really think its soo damn well written.. please sensei have a heart and a insperation.. to continue this story... i mean sorry for just reviewing only once i sincerly love this story sensei... i wish you goodhealth sensei... and thank you for writing this story... 3 too im having hard time expressing my feelings and thoughts right now... tehehe
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 15 . 5/17
I AM SO EMIKO
Meimei555 chapter 50 . 5/11
Ok, I'm not one for male preg stories, nor am I ones for stories that are filled with lemon, (even if this had partial) but I just have to say this. This story is literally one of the best things I have ever read in my entire existence. There were so many...moments...that became so emotional, I couldn't help but think this was real. It pulled me in. And even though I didn't review before, I'm doing it now. This didn't just have drama or romance, it contained so much more! It had darkness, lightness, happiness, comedy, even surprise. People who don't like the male preg story plot, you are all missing out on something so spectacular. There were some moments in this story I even cried the emotions were so intense. And I will say this that some moments I actually marines Jun Jou Romanica music playing in my head at certain moments. Please, you have to read it.

Also. Cerberus? If you don't continue the story, it's ok. Truthfully I mean you left a few things out, but this could so be a perfect place to end it if your not updating this story any more. We already know that Nowaki and Hiro-San will be just fine as long as they stay together. Shinobu and Miyagi is a little unknown, but still ok. Just know this story is so amazing, so don't take it down if you ever think of that.

And. Hopefully you will continue the story just a little bit. You know, give us a ending, showing us how you wanted it to end, but again, it's ok if you don't.

Well. I'm glad I got this out there. So please. Listen to what I have to say.

-MeiMei
dipped.in.ink chapter 50 . 2/17
I hope you are going to finish this story. I was saddened to reach the end and realize there was no more. I desperately want to know what happens to the other couples. Finish soon.
Athy chapter 50 . 1/27
Want more...
LadyPing chapter 50 . 1/18
Dear Cerberus

I absolutely love your story. When I first came across, despite being a fan of mpreg, I didn't want to read it. Nowaki getting pregnant just seemed too odd at the time. I almost forgot about it. While reading a story about Hiroki topping Nowaki, I suddenly remembered. For some reason, the whole Nowkai being pregnant thing suddenly seemed very appealing. I didn't remember the title, so I searched mpreg in Junjou Romantica and found it. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

First, I love how realistic you make it. The fact that you have an actual cause that allows gay men to get pregnant makes it very interesting. What I also enjoy is how you have some couples switching it up and the supposed semes getting pregnant. To me, it makes more sense for Nowaki to be the one having the babies. Despite being the dominant one in bed, he seemed to fit in with ukes as well. What makes this story even more fantastic is the characters occasionally OCC. It's perfectly normal for people in real life to not be themselves all the time, so why should people in books and on screen have a set personality? Plus, with Nowaki being pregnant, he's bound to be more moody.

I hope you finish this. It is just too great to be left like this. There are too many unanswered questions. How do Hiroki's parents react to the news? How did the Dean know Nowaki was the one pregnant? Does the Dean find out about Shinobu's pregnancy? Will the public find out the truth and how will they react? What will the twins look like? I want to find out and I know I'm not the only one.

Good luck to you.

LadyPing
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Wo I never expected hiroki to take cooking lessons hehehe
glitch00 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
*squeal* Aki is soooo cute!
glitch00 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I really like it! I'm really not a fan of MPREG stuff, but this is really well written and interesting to read! ;3
mermaidsandmoons93 chapter 50 . 10/2/2014
Liar! Liarrrrr Dx I was so looking forward to the end of this and I sat and read it for probably 4-5 hours straight and it hasn't even been updated since last year :( PLEASE FINISH! I also really really want to know hat happens with Yukina and Kisa tooooo! How did Kisa take the news? And i'm a total weirdo and I love mpreg, but this is the best mpreg story i've ever read! It actually almost makes sense and it's not written by and eleven year old (presumably) with bad grammar, and it's not too ooc.. it's perfect! Please, oh PLEASE write more!
mermaidsandmoons93 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Okay, first off: I loooove this story. Secondly, WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE CARE WHAT TAKANO THINKS? He's doing the exact same things with Onodera so why do y'all even care? xDDD Stupid ukes.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/15/2014