Reviews for Naruto of Justice
Drae80 chapter 2 . 9/15
Sucks that apparently this guy doesn't know one of the series that well.
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 9/14
Well this is interesting I have to say. I wonder where this story will go. Will it only follow the TV show or will it follow the comics to a degree? I wonder if Naruto will be able to keep following the Leagues rules or will he have to leave for difference of opinion. Then there is the question of if other teams like Teen Titans, Titan's East, The Runaways, or more will show up in this?
DragonPony022 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Well this is a interesting story. I find the fact it doesn't take the usual route of Naruto ending up in the Young Justice world as a very big plus. I was really enjoying Naruto's relationship with the 3 girls (well 4 but Jade wasn't around long enough for me to count her lol). I would lobe to seen Naruto go on a date with Megan and seen how cute she would have acted. Supergirl would have been interesting to see as well since she is alot more aggressive then the other girls so I am curious about what a date with her would entail. I would love to see you do more work in the DC universe since you do such a good job of making us really care about the characters.
ghost boy 952 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
What is Zarra's the Black 'Shit Happens!' and where can I find it
uscias chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Please update soon.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This is a certainly interesting story.
KaixShadowBane chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Good story love the idea looking forward to more.
godzillafan1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
good story so far there's miss martain,artemis,chesire,and wonder girl(possibly) in the harem anyone else? well write the next chapter as soon as you can please.
Hellfire44 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
are you going to continue this?
blasterdog chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
great stuff man, keep it up
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
will their be more...
agui972 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Naruto's fight went well and great to finally read him using heat vision we need to see him learn other super moves yes he was great using his ninja moves but you gave him those powers for a reason bring it out more (not all at once)
Naruto and the ladies I am wanting more of him having a harem 5-7 girls for him
I suggest superboy for him to bond with then aqualad Megan,then robin Donna last
I will look forward to you're next update
agui972 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
GettIng good right now i find it intresting how naruto relates to kid
I will be rooting for naruto and his fight
Gaby chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This is a Great story,I say Naruto das not need any more girls.
Naruto needs to have a talk with Superboy.

Any chance you give Naruto,s original villians?
titus123 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
The story has been getting better and better the more your writing it. Good job. Keep up the good work. I like the fast updates