Reviews for Naruto of Justice
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 7/20
Truthfully if there's one anime character that could beat the crap out of anyone on the league it's Son Goku, fortunately that's unlikely because while he likes a good fight, he doesn't go out of his way to find out. Well unless if you go with what he did at the end of GT which in my opinion was stupid. I couldn't care less about the next great fight especially if it meant abandoning my family.
Internal.Creation.Engine chapter 6 . 7/9
oi good story so far update soon PS. Masada would destroy the justice league pps don't hate on fairy tail dragon slayer
While I agree that Madara is not NORMALLY stronger than Superman, he does outclass the majority of the Justice League. Sorry, bringing down two planetary bodies from space? Gonna kill a lot of people and not many aside from Superman can stop it. But Madara, Naruto, and Kaguya all have one thing that would allow them to trump Superman. Well, a few in Naruto and Kaguya's cases. But they all have the godama, which disentigrate anything not made up of nature chakra. Man of Steel or not, if they touch him, he's gone. That is, they have to touch him first. Naruto's Steam Release: Unrivaled Strength quite literally alqays keeps him as the strongest person on the battlefield. Whether his body can take the strain of being several tomes stronger than Superman at any given moment? Not my place to decide. But Madara and Naruto have the tools. It's debatable whether they'd use them in the right situations or not.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 6 . 7/8
I'd put madara on the same level as some of the league's best villains, of course by that token I'd say he's only as much of a threat as they are, and I'd say he'd probably be equivalent to no more than two villains at a time especially with the technology shift
Muroshi chapter 6 . 7/7
On Madara he did summon a meteor big enough to be unstoppable by anyone other than Superman. He mind controlled the Kyubi who might as well be a minor god. He formed a Susanoo armor big enough to encase the Kyubi giving him effectively a giant form. He had full control of gravity with his Rinnigan eyes. He could rip the soul from people with the Rinnigan. So yes he would be a credible opponent to Superman and the Justice League. And this is all before he gains the ten tails powers.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 7/7
Nice chapter seems Jade is playing with Naruto wonder if they will actually get close in time along with the other girls interested in Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
book lover reader chapter 6 . 7/7
It's not Madara that ftds said could solo the justice league but Naruto. However he actually could depending on the version destroy the justice league. I suggest you go back and re-read his abilities. By the way ftds is a very smart person who provides real evidence to support his claim.
OJKing chapter 3 . 7/7
All I can say is that Naruto was nerfed hard
DocSlendy chapter 6 . 7/7
Whoa, this has been a good chapter but People might be offended from the Retardation comment.
Mirai Arashi chapter 5 . 5/29
Continue please.
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 5 . 4/8
Naruto's equalling of releasing?!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
So he has a bit of superman powers eh?! I wonder what else you have planned for this story!
SPark681 chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
On boy wonder what surprises Naruto is unaware of anyways keep up the great work!
The Amazing Grayson chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Hahahahaha this looks like a kryptonian puberty! I love it~! So original (outside of canon anyways).

Love love love the development, can't wait for another further details.
grimreaper40045 chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Nothing like seeing sex on TV and buring it