Reviews for Naruto of Justice
DragonPony022 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Well this is a interesting story. I find the fact it doesn't take the usual route of Naruto ending up in the Young Justice world as a very big plus. I was really enjoying Naruto's relationship with the 3 girls (well 4 but Jade wasn't around long enough for me to count her lol). I would lobe to seen Naruto go on a date with Megan and seen how cute she would have acted. Supergirl would have been interesting to see as well since she is alot more aggressive then the other girls so I am curious about what a date with her would entail. I would love to see you do more work in the DC universe since you do such a good job of making us really care about the characters.
ghost boy 952 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
What is Zarra's the Black 'Shit Happens!' and where can I find it
uscias chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Please update soon.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This is a certainly interesting story.
KaixShadowBane chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Good story love the idea looking forward to more.
godzillafan1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
good story so far there's miss martain,artemis,chesire,and wonder girl(possibly) in the harem anyone else? well write the next chapter as soon as you can please.
Hellfire44 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
are you going to continue this?
blasterdog chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
great stuff man, keep it up
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
will their be more...
agui972 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Naruto's fight went well and great to finally read him using heat vision we need to see him learn other super moves yes he was great using his ninja moves but you gave him those powers for a reason bring it out more (not all at once)
Naruto and the ladies I am wanting more of him having a harem 5-7 girls for him
I suggest superboy for him to bond with then aqualad Megan,then robin Donna last
I will look forward to you're next update
agui972 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
GettIng good right now i find it intresting how naruto relates to kid
I will be rooting for naruto and his fight
Gaby chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This is a Great story,I say Naruto das not need any more girls.
Naruto needs to have a talk with Superboy.

Any chance you give Naruto,s original villians?
titus123 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
The story has been getting better and better the more your writing it. Good job. Keep up the good work. I like the fast updates
the salami chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
not bad full of action and a heart warming feeling to it that was probably off the young justice show that i did not see not much other than fighting went on here not a problem

try superboy first mix it up a little or megan first mainly SB have a more challenge for naruto make him work for SB's just ike wally they have something in common you know what it is

again good update bring a new one soon
Toad Sage King of awesomeness chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I like this story. A lot. Question, how far are you planning to go for your story according to the Young Justice series?