Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
akasanta chapter 33 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed your story a lot. And your humour was very good. Cheers! :D
Shadow chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Hahahaha man this was a great and funny story. I loved Tonto he was hilarious.
Garbouw Deark chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Yes! I knew I recognized the description of Taisune and Fluffy! I checked your profile page, and sure enough, I found the amazing story I read a while ago, The Mysterious Power! Glad I found it again! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
As a long faced, pale, dark haired burly man and a squad of 5 other's in dark robes stood in the raptors above the train.

instead of RAPTOR,the word is spelled RAFTER.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Are there any fking books or mangas you don't plan to rip names from? Seriously, almost none of the names are even remotely British at all. And fyi, it's spelled "Perseus".
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Educational Decree Number 51; Hens forth students who request meet done in the Kosher style will no longer have this

the correct spelling is HENCE FORTH and MEAT,NOT hens forth and meet.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
The name of the class is Ancient RUNES not Ruins.
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I like your sense of humor!
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Shouldn't that be Flitwick and not Snape? I'm fairly certain that Snape is not the head of Ravenclaw.
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I really dislike your writing style. I dislike your breaking the fourth wall and skipping things that are canon. Lastly, I didn't believe your portrayal of Ron. I have no problem of Ron bashing, but yours comes out of left field and simply doesn't work.
61394 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
whohoo all hail the destructive power of fluffy
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 33 . 5/20/2012
Great story. Like the Criminal minds names ;)
msherburne chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
While your overall story is decent, your use of the English language is atrocious. The overall flow of the story needs work and you should perhaps consider a Beta. It is often difficult to tell who is actually speaking and you frequently use the wrong word. You could have a great story here with a little bit of work.
Blomquist chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
It is a weird feeling.

To know exactly what is going on, and to have NO idea whats going on.

At the same time.

That sums up what I have read so far.
Blomquist chapter 1 . 5/13/2012