Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
chosen ones twin chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
like in the last chapter you made a wizards of waverly place reference nice
Osma77 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
For the sake of all that is holy, stop with the internal Authors notes!
The story is quite fine overall, although a bit of polish couldn't hurt (mostly a few typing and spelling errors, like the name of the prison). But please, whenever you write another story, PLEASE stop putting authors notes in the middle of the page. It makes FAR more sense to put a * next to a line you want to make a note about, and then put all the notes at the END of the page. It probably wouldn't hurt to put a number, such as *3, followed by *4. Or just forget the * and put all the notes at the bottom and if someone is confused, well they know where to look now don't they.
emma94 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This fic is insane! crack!fic category i think.
It makes for some truly interesting reading. I am a lil surprised that the students havet started some kind of rebellion before now, but let's c how this story pans out
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 33 . 8/19/2012
ewww poor tonto
akasanta chapter 33 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed your story a lot. And your humour was very good. Cheers! :D
Shadow chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Hahahaha man this was a great and funny story. I loved Tonto he was hilarious.
Garbouw Deark chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Yes! I knew I recognized the description of Taisune and Fluffy! I checked your profile page, and sure enough, I found the amazing story I read a while ago, The Mysterious Power! Glad I found it again! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
As a long faced, pale, dark haired burly man and a squad of 5 other's in dark robes stood in the raptors above the train.

instead of RAPTOR,the word is spelled RAFTER.
RAPTOR is a BIRD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Are there any fking books or mangas you don't plan to rip names from? Seriously, almost none of the names are even remotely British at all. And fyi, it's spelled "Perseus".
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Educational Decree Number 51; Hens forth students who request meet done in the Kosher style will no longer have this

the correct spelling is HENCE FORTH and MEAT,NOT hens forth and meet.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
The name of the class is Ancient RUNES not Ruins.
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I like your sense of humor!
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Shouldn't that be Flitwick and not Snape? I'm fairly certain that Snape is not the head of Ravenclaw.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »