Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
I have to ask: are the peguins a Kane Chronicles reference? Just curious.
Sorry I'm just reading this now. I discovered only a few months ago and have been working my way through it. Excellent story so far - do you have any original works? I'm always on the lookout for a New author...
Bishop Bone chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This story is so hard to read. You're randomly referencing other fandoms making me forget which one I'm actually reading. You're dialogue needs a lot of work I feel. You rarely say who's talking and only mention someone's reaction to it.
babiluv22 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
I just wanted to say that Ron would never fully read that letter is way too long lol
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love finding fics like these that don't demonize Ginny...though I don't really like Banshee!Molly, I really loved the rest of it.
Batman1998 chapter 33 . 1/16/2015
I love Tonto he's awesome and only slightly insane
LadyLuck2014 chapter 33 . 1/10/2015
Hey I know them, the bones are all from criminal minds. Nice little Easter egg there.
uzuuchi007 chapter 33 . 1/5/2015
Nice
Kalona Mathews chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You really did not have many ideas for potter names huh using well known character names of other books and tv shows but good story none the less
david.teague.3950 chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Perhaps you could make a different story not quite AU but at the same time not quite following Lady Rowling's story line. For example start at the end of year 3 when Ron gets Pigwidgeon he sends Harry the two way Mirror with a short explanation on how to use it. During the Holidays Harry meets up with a animagus Sirius and eventually they find ways to enable Sirius to walk around in broad day light(Polyjuice Potion). Sirius brings along a small expanding bag(like what Hermione had during book 7) that comes complete with potion ingredients and other necessities. Sirius knowing that Harry's a powerful wizard brews a kind of "Awakening Brew" designed to show a which or wizard their animagus forms but has the drawback of breaking inhibitors if you will(this is a combination of Dumbledor placing silent and wandless mental suppressants on him as an infant, and the Dursleys attempting to squash the magic out of him. Because of this Harry's mind is no longer stunted and he begins going over spells from his first 3 years as well as learning how to control any and all animal forms you might wish to give him, I suggest a draconic form like a Wyvern or something for his sense of freedom flight The Dark Dragen gave him these forms: Kneazel, Royal Shadow Wolf, Battle Unicorn, and I think Royal Dragon but he was a kind of human Dragon hybrid as well in his story Animagus Mishap(Mind you be careful with that one as hit has Beastiality in it). I suppose you could provide him with Basilisk or Phoenix if you don't intend to make Harry Dark, and if you really want to make it unique and severely AU Harry could have accidentally looked at the Basilisk during the second year only to neither be petrified or die thus revealing that Harry is in fact Salazaar's True Heir or something(again your choice).
kentucky fan chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
LOVE THIS WISH IT WAS LONGER.
Brian64 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I'm not sure whether it's worth adding this review to a completed story, but... here goes anyway.

I found this in a c2 list I was browsing and thought I'd try it out. I won't lie, the first chapter was a real struggle to read for a few reasons, though I'll only comment on a couple.

1. If this was a crackfic story, then I could understand trying to shoehorn every possible reference to any anime or pop culture reference you could think of... but since it isn't, it just distracts from your story.

2. Fleur's accented speech. Have you ever heard a native French speaker talking English? My guess is 'probably not'. Why didn't you just copy JKR's usage for Fleur?

Unfortunately I had to stop reading after starting the second chapter and read not one, but TWO instances of you talking directly to the reader. You should *never* break the fourth wall unless your intention is to tell the entire story as a narrative with a 'Dear reader, let me tell you about the time..." type approach. "blah blah, you all know the story so..." isn't good story telling. Anything that takes the reader out of the world you're building (whether due to bad accents or using names from other fics) can cause them to lose focus on what's going on in your fic.

I suppose the reason for reviewing is not so much to complain, but in the hope that such reviews might encourage you to revise and repair your story.
Hagi's Replacement chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Already even in the first chapter I'm loving the story. References galore, Hellsing, Eragon, and one that I assume was Percy Jackson and the Olympians along with Naruto.
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 9/17/2014