Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
ak chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
bonne fic!
howmanyisthat chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
The early chapters were far more interesting than these last few. Overall, I'd say it was a good story and I'm glad I read it. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Naruto? Eragon? Hagrid is a descendant of Eragon shadeslayer/ Bromson?!
Aries Christensen chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Polygamy is legal in Islam. A Moslem man can have up to four wife's, but a Moslem woman may only have one man.

Polygamy is legal in almost every Moslem country in the world.

And a comment for something you wrote. Yes, in China there is a lack of women. But it is actually worse in India and Bangladesh.

Aries Christensen chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Avada Kedevra is unstoppable, only worked in DH because of Harry being the owner of the Elder Wand that Voldy used.
Lunarmon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It's a good story but it seems like some thing is missing, just take a look;

"The Prewett and Weasley families, while not close in relation, still suffers from the inbreeding among pureblood lines. Though, seeing as you're in a relationship with a french witch" Fleur and Bill blushed "and your brother is in Romania, there is a very good chance of your line being 'freshened' further" he the

"The Potters, however, take this to an extreme. Several of their wives, though non in the last couple of generations, have married those from even farther afar, and all of them Muggleborn. After all, if there is one thing the Wizengamot loathes more than Muggleborns, its foreign Muggleborns who aren't European

I'm sure you can see what I mean...it kinda breaks the flow of the story for a moment.
Artjr chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
its a little jumpy in this chapter and I might have skipped a bit just to get thru it. Overall not a BAD chapter but could use a bit of fine tuning.
AstrologicalStars chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Your 'French accent' style of writing for Fleur is HORRIBLE. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Honestly that takes a lot away from this story.

I'd rather you see write Fleur normally and have an authors note at the beginning stating that she still has the accent, but you can't write it properly.
doubledamn chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Not surprised he couldn't make any more Horcrux's, even if it's not something related to Harry, by this point Voldie's only got 256th's of a soul left, he try to do any more and it might as well be nothing.
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I don't mind a harem, but I'm just curious how many girls.

Two girls- Cool, I like that.

Three? Okay. I can tolerate it.

Four? Ehhhh, maybe.

Five? No.

Once you get too many girls in the harem, they start falling through the cracks and stuff and it just isn't good to read anymore.
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Why does Fleur have a Bulgarian accent?
Perv chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Restoration part of description got me... God I'm a perv... Reason not using regular account, if my girlfriend would of seen me reading smutt, well I would lose some weight between my legs...
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 33 . 12/4/2013
So I will admit that this might not have been the best written story, I've every read, but it's still great. It's very funny, so it made up for any other lacks of things. Great job with this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I am surprised you didn't have Fluffy (A.K.A Kyubi) set a ass load of pranks and traps in Umbitch's D.A.D.A office or even a put something on her that makes a ribbit sound everytime she pouts, smiles, or walks that would be funny as hell lol
StrengthAndHonour chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
You said at the beginning in an A/N that you want another harem fic that isn't suckish, yet your fic loads of spelling mistakes, the wrong expressions, and even entirely wrong words. I'm trying to offend, because.I have still really enjoyed reading it. I'd also like that your lemon was... Boring and rather repetitive. Ideas, great. Writing, , Sawry :( for some good harem docs, try that boy is trouble, by Andrew Joshua Talon.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »