Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
LOL,somethin tells me harry will have already been signed up BEFORE Umbridge rule came into effect.

Also,if I may suggest a few extra rules to make your readers roll on the floor laughing...

found with Manga(Japanese Comics) will have them confiscated.(Even Umbridge can appreciate a good face it..Bleach is epic)

female students must wear high-heel dress shoes. (EVIL..but funny if 20 girls trip on the stairs at the same time)

students must take a the new physical fitness class.

caught with a ferret in their possession will be expelled.(LOL...someone will fill Draco's room with White Ferrets..like the one he was changed into by the Fake Moody...at some point if u do this)

showing favor to the ministy will be looked upon highly and may be rewarded as well. (Reward being a dinner date with deatheater children of umbridges choice...*shivers*...desperate for power much?)
bakapervert chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for the update.
ceo55 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
A strange story but entertaining. I read for entertainment and escape and story is at the limit however I do see the humor and look forward to the next chapters.

ceo55
minerdude chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I like Alex and Justin (sadly I know that in their backstory only one sibling would be the family wizard. When Bones thought "Did they realize they just gave their hated Potter legal right to form a Harem..." she was not giving the bad guys enough credit hence Educational Decree Number 56- too bad for them the golbins are getting involed.
naruhina fan chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Ah, Portkey travel. Talk about motion sickness.

Like I said, and like Justin and Alex were saying, the British M.O.M. is full of idiots, minus Madam Bones of course. They won't even know that they're giving Harry permission to have his own harem until it's too late!

Nice Educational Decrees. Mind elaborating on the penguin prank Peeves did?

And finally, I wonder if Umbitch will make a decree banning Harry from seeing any girls in his harem. I also wonder what will happen when Justin and Alex hear of this, or Max for that matter. Loved the dialogue with them, btw.

Can't wait for Harry's reactions next chappie! Ja ne!
raw666 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Nice update, but their is a thing of making them too incompetent, give them some intelligence as they survive this long without rebellion.

Next is to say that you may want some guys very jealous of Harry, especially Ron.
harlequin320 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
good chapter, cant wait for this meeting, also for whenever Harry learns of the new law, should be good, update soon
animeman12 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
i wonder how ginny and hermione are going to feel?
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
...so long as Umbridge and the Ministry go down soon, I'll be happy.

thy did just give harry right to a harem. Idiots. Now harry just has to be able to protect the girls you set him up with. *Corsses fingers that Ginny is one of them* Also, I loved your American OC's. They were funny.
04farrellr chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
oooh these Educational Decree keep getting better and better smurfs lol
animeman12 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
does harry EVER get told that dumbldore has been stealing money from him, or will some one find a way to blame it on the minestry?
JAIMOL chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
It is a very interesting story. I can not wait to see how they get rid of Umbridge.
bakapervert chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Thanks for the update
firebird-fenix chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
so far so good

i like your fic.

you put it would be a harem, is hermione, going to be a part of it?

is harry going to inherit more money, lands, knoledge, habilities from his ancestors.

why no put a heavy fine over the (purebloods)bigots and dumbledore along with the ministry to be payed to harry by slendering him.

bye, update soooon
chad001 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
"American President for Magic, Justin Russo"

I loled hard. Also, Magical Canada is pissed at the Brits, THEY'RE FUCKED NOW! Still, Justin Russo... lol.
814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »