Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
wow,this is good...though i have to wonder,will e eventually just get a full blown school rebellion? I remember in the film when Dalores found where the DA had been training,Harry and the others barely put up a fight. This time maybe they should go full scale Riot? Think about it this way...If most of the schools most promising students caused such an arguement, the Hogwarts founders,from their frames, actually make a joint decision to EXPEL the ministry from the school(Umbridge all the way across the lake XD)
harlequin320 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
interesting chapter update soon
raw666 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
So, will we see these other wizards and mugle special forces from other countries or hear about them more? Especially when they come to Brittan to help refugees escape Britain like those muggle born or non-humans.

Also, from Babylon 5, there are people known as Techno Mages, wizards that use technology and magic. Can we see that from countries more open and/or militarist like France, Russia and USA?
josh148513 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I get were ur going but were is madam bones to investigate

Ur bashing the goverment to much

Update soon
Narjiro chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
great chapter.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had the Quibbler & the other Nations backing Harry & Dumbledore on Voldenort's return. Please update soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Oh wow. So the actions of the Ministry and Umbrdige are affecting the entire magical world now. They're all turning on Britain. HAH! I'd like to see how long the MoM lasts without potion supplies and other such things that they have to get from toher countries. At this rate, they'll have to cave, or else risk a complete econimc collapse.

Excellent chapter.
jbfritz chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Excellent!
Slvr0107 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
thoses 2 do make an excellent plot device
Zicou chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Great story!

I hope to read more soon so...

Continuuuuuuuuuue,

Z.
josh148513 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Lol

Good start to the turn around

But isn't the toad to extreme

Update soon
04farrellr chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
"I am Taisune Uzumaki - odd plott device that some how works
raw666 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Can I ask a question? Can you introduce secret muggle organizations to police rogue magic in countries with like Brittan, Russia, China, Japan, and USA, into the mix? Since your Ministry sucks and is very incompetent that it be a surprise they didn't reveal to the world their are wizards and you said yourself that world governments already know. It also shows they need the other governments to keep it a secret. Also, with the ability with satellites and technology, they can do things under their noses. It also make sense they know about the Potters or were even founded by them since they are for muggle rights. That is just my opinion.
ep chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
excellent
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
oh good gosh, please blast Umbrdige already. She's worse here then in the book or movie and she's barely poppe up at all.

Nice chapter otherwise. Go Taisune and Kyuubi, I mean Fluffy.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »