Reviews for Harry Potter and the Restored Legacy
josh148513 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011

Good start to the turn around

But isn't the toad to extreme

Update soon
04farrellr chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
"I am Taisune Uzumaki - odd plott device that some how works
raw666 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Can I ask a question? Can you introduce secret muggle organizations to police rogue magic in countries with like Brittan, Russia, China, Japan, and USA, into the mix? Since your Ministry sucks and is very incompetent that it be a surprise they didn't reveal to the world their are wizards and you said yourself that world governments already know. It also shows they need the other governments to keep it a secret. Also, with the ability with satellites and technology, they can do things under their noses. It also make sense they know about the Potters or were even founded by them since they are for muggle rights. That is just my opinion.
ep chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
oh good gosh, please blast Umbrdige already. She's worse here then in the book or movie and she's barely poppe up at all.

Nice chapter otherwise. Go Taisune and Kyuubi, I mean Fluffy.
naruhina fan chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Yay, Taisune and Fluffy are back for a short time again! I hope this'll happen inbyour Bleach and Good Sakura stories. Oh, btw, what's fermarge? And thanks for the Good Snape!

I liked some of the Educational Decrees you came up with, like the one where Umbridge makes the real punishments. For once, Snape backs off of bullying Harry and Neville!

My favorite part was Fluffy terrorizing the M.O.M. Too bad the bastards still blamed Harry.

That's all for now. Ja ne!
harlequin320 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
are Taisune and Fluffy in and out of everyone of your stories? just curious, anyways, excellent chapter, cant wait for more, looking forward to the next update
shunshinking chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
I loved what you did with fluffy i just wish that harry and hermione met her before they left. can't wait for the next chapter.
animeman12 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
so greengrass is setting up a date for harry?
animeman12 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
wait so dumbledore's plan is to sacrifice one of the most anciant wizarding houses there are to kill one man?
josh148513 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
When is it going to turn good for harry
naruhina fan chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Yay, Harry's doing better!

Let's see, I think this is a Grey Dumbledore story from this chapter, and have I finally found a Harry fic where Snape isn't a rapist who only lusted after Harry's mom rather than truly loving her? To elaborate on the rapist thing, I noticed how in a couple of fics, the Slytherin boys would rape the girls, and Snape would join in from time to time. Think of The Harem War, since you're reading it. Btw, I'd actually like to see a non-rapist, good Snape.

And finally, you should of just told me you didn't like zombies instead of leaving me hanging! I would have backed off sooner if I you had told me you didn't like zombies. You need to tell me if you like or don't like something. If you don't like something, I'll back off. If you like something, I'll make suggestions for a possible story on it. But I need you to tell me if you like something or not from now on if something else that I like comes to mind.

Thanks for still letting me review, and sorry for bugging you about something you didn't like (again).
bakapervert chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Thanks for the update.
Narjiro chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
good story I'd like to see more soon.
Spyglass1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Not a bad. But, IMHO, there is some "bugs"

1. In 1996 Russian leader was Boris Eltsin, not a Putin (who take the chair of President in 2000)

2. I think Umbitch can't frame Snivellus, only professor with real "pureblood" teaching way.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »