Reviews for Where Is the Edge?
Zeny chapter 35 . 10/8
I love this story so much! I first started reading this about five years ago, back when it was still quite new, and I just finished rereading it along sith the newest updates and I am more in love with it than I have been with another work in a long time. I can hardly wait for the next update! Hope college is going well for you :))
Raipai chapter 35 . 9/11
Thank you.

Thanks so much for continuing to write this story and post more and more chapters of it despite all the stuff going on you mentioned in some of your author's notes. Sometimes it can be really difficult to have the time and motivation to post chapters and too easy to lose interest in a fic after awhile. Honestly, I was pretty amazed to see this had been published in 2011 and updated in 2015. That's nearly 4 years of updating the same fiction.

This was truly a lovely read. This is one of those fics you can really get lost in and, boy, did I fall right in. I love your descriptions of teenage Dr Crane and I have to admit I'm really curious what he'll be like when they're adults, that is if you decide to update this again sometime.

Admittedly, I am itching to read more and it's plain to see many of your other reviewers feel the same. Although, I understand sometimes life can get really busy and I'm honestly just super grateful I got to be treated to 35 chapters of your writing. Man, I had so much fun reading this.

In a way, the long wait makes the readers empathise with Ames more. God knows how much she's suffering, losing her only friend for so long - possibly forever. She has no idea if she'll see him again. I can't imagine the pain of that.

Oh yeah, I know I'm crazy late for the question of the day you like to do in your author's notes but I may as well answer it anyway. We don't actually have high school in the UK but I believe the equivalent of that here would be secondary school. To summarize, secondary school was terrible and I'm trying to forget it ever happened. I did make a really great friend out of it, though, so I'm very glad about that.
Rose chapter 35 . 8/15
I really love this story, ì hope you update it would be awesome!
lauren0712 chapter 35 . 8/7
Ive fallen in love with this fanfic but can't believe you didn't finish it! I would love for nothing more than you to finish this little masterpiece. Please update again!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 35 . 6/28
I love this! Please continue it!
xxPeppermintxx109 chapter 35 . 5/17
May I first off congratulate you in proving that there are still good writers out there. You made a character that whilst others might think Mary-Sue, I thought her to be the normal teenage girl that most of us turn out to be. I connected with her in that sense. Sure, she's got talent with singing and her father is gone, but you know what? That happens to a lot of people, so I don't believe her to be a Mary-Sue.
I also enjoy your portrayal of Jonathan. He is showing his dark side at points and whilst he has a rough exterior, you show those small flashes of emotion wonderfully.
I also enjoy the one-sided thing. Call me a weirdo, but I like it. It shows how a lot of "relationships" in high-school are. I mean, we're not all going to get with the guy we have a crush on. So the realism in this story, I believe, helps the readers connect immensely with Ames.
I hope this story is not abandoned, as I know life and college gets in the way of writing (I know the feeling). But I will understand if it is, as life is far more important. Though, I do hope that you find time for this great work of art in the near future. It's been an enjoyable ride so far.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 35 . 5/9
Alright I will say this
you donea wonderful job writing this

and so fair u pulled off Crane well

I do hope to see were this will lead :)
NotProcrastinating chapter 35 . 5/4
...NOOOOOOO! Ahhhhh how could you do this to us?! Mannnnn, I wanted more. I thought this story was completed seeing the amount of chapters lol. Anyways, I enjoy your character Ames a lot! Can't help but feel irritated with her liking Jonathon and chasing him hough ugh. Man, Jonathan's kuudere as fuck lmao. I low key ship Ames with the Riddler. He just seems so sweet and nicer to Ames than you know who lol. I hope there's some more interaction with the two in the future! And I sincerely hope Ames isn't going to be some lovesick girl about Jonathan when they're older. I hate one sided relationships. Unless its the other way around (call me sexist but hey, I like seeing the guy chase after the girl). I really, really, hope that when Jonathan returns, she won't be so in love with him like she used to. SERIOUSLY. But yeah, overall, good story. Since you have reference pics of Ames grown up and she looks really hot lol, I can't wait to see her get attention from other guys other than Jonathan. And maybe a jealous Jonathan, perhaps? I would definitely LOVE to see that mwahaha. Anyways, great story! Can't wait for more! :))
Hawthorn Tree chapter 35 . 4/3
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love your story and hope you update soon!
lisaflowers chapter 35 . 3/25
Amber chapter 35 . 3/1
How do you...

This should be illegal.
It should be illegal. ;...;

You need to update before I effing die.
Like, I swear.

You can't even comprehend the sadness I am experiencing right now... Between the Jonathan feels, and you not touching fanfiction for a year and a half, I am legit crying "WTF have I done to myself" tears.

I've reread to where I last read to and the TWO MEASLY CHAPTERS after that, and I have laughed, I have cried, I have "squee"'d, and I have "aw"'d.

I can not EVEN with Jonathan giving her the rose, that's where the tears started. I've wept and I've with Ames.

How can you just stop!
How can you just drop it?

... Just watch, I'm gonna check your profile bio after this and realize I'm a jackhole cuz you have updated your bio, updating us and giving a valid answer for why you've pattered into oblivion... I should read your bio first, and comment later, but dammit, I'm mad!
And lazy.
But moving on!

You have to update soon.
Or my tearstained deathbed will be your fault. xD

Please update soon.
I love you and have laughed from Ames and your AN alike. I need you to finish this.

Thank you for this story, from the bottom of my heart. :)
Mangamolly1991 chapter 35 . 2/28
I love the song at the beginning of the chapter. This was a fantastic chapter and is a fantastic story. In answer to your question, uneventful except for in junior year when one of my childhood friends died of alcohol poisoning on New Year's.
3rd time 'round chapter 35 . 1/16
I cried. again. you make me cry with this. why you do this? :'(
Aaanyways, I love this. I hope you haven't abandoned it. you said you'd never give up, but don't stress out over it. I hope college is going well for you. just know we can wait. the content is so worth it.
Boo chapter 18 . 1/12
This is mt second time reading this, already. I tell everyone who will listen about your story. It's everything that an OC insert should be, and then so much more. The way you write is perfect with just the right amount of detail, so everything doesn't stop but there's still a vivid image in front of your readers. I've accepted your story as canon to the point where I heard a song that reminded me of Jonathan Crane, and I thought more of Where Is the Edge than the actual movie or comic books. (That song was Control by Halsey, if you were curious.) Thank you for sharing your talent through this story. I can hardly wait for future chapters!
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »