Reviews for Where Is the Edge?
gUest chapter 35 . 5/22
wHOA what an ending. Super emotional ride on this one that's for sure. Listen, I know you haven't updated in a couple years but there really would be tons of people interested in you finishing it. Your writing style is fantastic, and the characters are all very believable. Crane's transition from heartless bastard to friend-who-actually-cares was done really well. I can imagine he'd have gotten somewhat cold and distant while at university, but we'd only find out if you decided to update :)!

Good luck writing, whether it's this story or another.
Illusion Idony chapter 35 . 3/12
Right-o. Guess this is not going to be updated unless you come in eight years?! I'm really the worst for knowing that the story is incomplete from 2015 and actually reading it, right? I'm lucky that there was at least a closure for high school. I saw that poll too, about Ames being selinakyle-esque. I can see this story completed. I have hope! :D
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 35 . 2/16
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update again! I love this story, and I love they dynamic between Jonathan and Ames, and I really want to see what that looks like when they meet again. PLEASE come back and finish the story!

-Tai'shar
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 2/13
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Foxeyloxy7 chapter 29 . 1/8
'Hey girl open the wall, come in my ass, we will be a perfect little family'
Melanie Martenez- Doll house
That was gross but funny
Foxeyloxy7 chapter 28 . 1/8
My favourite batman of the trilogy is Batman dark knight with Heath ledger. God Ich loved that one and it's just like one of those movies that you can watch over and over again. My cousin he has never seen ANY of the batman trilogy's so my dad and I turned on the subwoofers and turned it up loud and we had a batman night and get this my cousin is 24 years old and we watched it and his favourite one would be The dark knight as well. Now I have got him hooked on Gotham as well as my mum. R.I.P- Heath ledger.
Foxeyloxy7 chapter 25 . 1/8
Ich had to answer this question and Ich think u could be surprised maybe but my blood type is o- or o negative it ist rare in fact also apparently People who have this blood type abducted by aliens or something it's a funny story. My mama has the gleich as me so et comes down from her blood type. (Sorry for the spelling I am German and sometimes I write in it and forget)
Ps- I love the story
candycane92 chapter 35 . 12/23/2016
Wow your story is simply amazing I love your writing style and hope you continue soon. This has to be my favorite Jonathan Crane story
Kittkat5754 chapter 35 . 12/1/2016
Dear lord please continue with this story. It's literally the only T rated fanfiction I've ever read and I'm completely engrossed.
anonymoose chapter 35 . 11/25/2016
baby come back...
safayi chapter 35 . 11/3/2016
I've just binged read this. I can't wait until you return!
Zeny chapter 35 . 10/8/2016
I love this story so much! I first started reading this about five years ago, back when it was still quite new, and I just finished rereading it along sith the newest updates and I am more in love with it than I have been with another work in a long time. I can hardly wait for the next update! Hope college is going well for you :))
Raipai chapter 35 . 9/11/2016
Thank you.

Thanks so much for continuing to write this story and post more and more chapters of it despite all the stuff going on you mentioned in some of your author's notes. Sometimes it can be really difficult to have the time and motivation to post chapters and too easy to lose interest in a fic after awhile. Honestly, I was pretty amazed to see this had been published in 2011 and updated in 2015. That's nearly 4 years of updating the same fiction.

This was truly a lovely read. This is one of those fics you can really get lost in and, boy, did I fall right in. I love your descriptions of teenage Dr Crane and I have to admit I'm really curious what he'll be like when they're adults, that is if you decide to update this again sometime.

Admittedly, I am itching to read more and it's plain to see many of your other reviewers feel the same. Although, I understand sometimes life can get really busy and I'm honestly just super grateful I got to be treated to 35 chapters of your writing. Man, I had so much fun reading this.

In a way, the long wait makes the readers empathise with Ames more. God knows how much she's suffering, losing her only friend for so long - possibly forever. She has no idea if she'll see him again. I can't imagine the pain of that.

Oh yeah, I know I'm crazy late for the question of the day you like to do in your author's notes but I may as well answer it anyway. We don't actually have high school in the UK but I believe the equivalent of that here would be secondary school. To summarize, secondary school was terrible and I'm trying to forget it ever happened. I did make a really great friend out of it, though, so I'm very glad about that.
Rose chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
I really love this story, ì hope you update it would be awesome!
lauren0712 chapter 35 . 8/7/2016
Ive fallen in love with this fanfic but can't believe you didn't finish it! I would love for nothing more than you to finish this little masterpiece. Please update again!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »