Reviews for Where Is the Edge?
rubymaya92 chapter 35 . 3/14
YOUR WRITING IS SO PERFECT! Every time I read a chapter I'm like, "This is probably their best chapter yet!" But then I read your next chapter and I'm completely blown away. I'm so excited for the next chapter! I kind related to this chapter a lot because my boyfriend is moving to North Carolina, USA in June (We're in California). I'm sure we'll do a long distance relationship but it won't be the same to have him close by every day :'( Sorry for rambling on. I'm so excited to coming back and reading your next masterpiece!
Please finish this is great
I am finding it cruel of you to leave us all (myself in particular at the moment) in such suspense for nigh four years now, but suffice to say you are missed. In case you haven't noticed, your story is now one of the highest favorited crane/romance stories on FFnet, congratulations. The story is captivating and relatable, and it feels incredibly real. Ames Is one of my favorite main characters I have ever had the pleasure of reading about, and I found my self reading just as much for her input as I was for Jonathans, this is unusual and I enjoyed it. I will also compliment you on the ageing of Ames' character it felt very real and she was one of the most non mary sue characters I have ever accually cared for, thank you.
nicsnort chapter 35 . 2/28
A fair story so far. Easily readable even with the few typos. Might I make a suggestion though. End the story here and put their adult live in a sequel. One, it would give you additional time to write the next chapter and two, you could start the new arc without a summary right away and bombard us with catch up by leaving that for when she meets up with Jonathan again (rather like starting a whole new story, just start with her at work or something). This part of the story as it stands right now is pretty long and concludes nicely. Some readers might be intimidated and turned away if you make it too long in both chapter and/or word count.
No matter what you chose to do keep up the nice work.
Noose chapter 1 . 2/27
I am finding it very cruel of you at the moment to leave all of us (myself especially at the moment) in such suspense for nigh four years now. I am not sure if you have noticed, but your story is, as of now, the top rated Crane/romance on FFnet, congratulations. I found your story to be extreamly relatabe, Ames is one ofyour favorite main characters I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I would like to congratulate you on the ageing of her character it feels very real and believeable, in many ways she reminds me a lot of myself. She is one of the least mary sue characters I have ever read, and written well to boot. I accually found myself reading just as much for her input as for Jonathans, this was an unusual and incredibly enjoyable experiance for me, thank you.
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 35 . 1/24
I can't wait for the next chapter. Wow. This was incredibly powerful. I could really feel everything at the end. Quite an amazing job.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 35 . 1/22
I knew he was gonna ditch, but darn I was hoping he would keep the watch. Oh well, it was still an awesome chapter like always!

QOTD: I went to three different high schools, one in Colorado and the other two in two different cities in Ohio. Major differences I'll tell you. I didn't have bullies but I wasn't exactly popular either, I guess I can relate to Ames! :P I'm sure glad I'm done though LOL!
AmberStar159 chapter 35 . 1/21
Great chapter! I so excited for more! I really love this story.
Christineoftheopera chapter 35 . 1/17
Ahhhhhhh UPDATE
Christineoftheopera chapter 32 . 1/17
If you are still looking for away for Jonathan to get involved with Falcone here's an idea

He gets involved to get back at home for Ames. When Ghul enters the picture to save himself(and possibly Ames) he stays involved with Falcone and gets dragged in deep.

Love the story!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 35 . 1/17
I laughed so hard when Ames realized that Jonathan was valedictorian.

Anyways, I'm still in high school but so far it's been...decent. I have some friends and I try not to call everyone in my grade except for like 4 people idiots. Hmm, maybe I'm more like Jonathan than I'd like to admit. I try not to get noticed and it usually goes okay but then sometimes I get put in the yearbook hall of fame or some crap like that and it's like "well I've failed at not getting noticed, haven't I?"
Christineoftheopera chapter 11 . 1/17
Ha I totally agree with you!

"This party is like literally so legitimate!"

Ahhhhh drives me crazy!

Great work so far by the way!
Four-Eyed Koi chapter 35 . 1/12
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

Did not expect so many things here!

I want to make a bigger review, but cannot at the moment. So sorry I didnt keep my oath to bring you to your 1000th review over break. :( So busy even then.

I'll be back!
Darksideofthemoo chapter 35 . 1/11
Amazing story! Great writing, please continue for like 30 more chapters?
Four-Eyed Koi chapter 35 . 1/13
Alright so I tried reviewing yesterday but it didnt work for some reason :(

Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise to you. A few days afterwards I got sick and the doc still doesn't know what wrong with me. So I'm really sorry. When I opened my email a few days ago and saw this, I became really happy though. It made my day.

Wow. Just wow. I'm a little speechless by this chapter. It was beautiful-nothing short of what terrific writing I've come to expect from you. But man oh man, I started to cry along with Ames when she opened that mail box. I'm still crying.

Poor Ames.

I can't wait until they meet again. I was real excited about your idea to have them reunited years before BB events go down, so they can have some time for their relationship to grow and actually become deep rooted without it feeling forced.

Now I have been meaning to share this with you for a while, but I wanted to share my suggestion for Ames career. Total change of topic, I know, but here it is: she'd work as an assistant to Lucius Fox at Wayne Interprises. Not as an inventer but like I said an assistant. The perks would be that she would have access to all those top-grade toys used by Batman so that she could actually stand a chance when she is out there fighting crime. What do you think? Idk if it's too late and you already figured somethin' out. But its been a year and thus suggestion is long over due.

My second would be one less fun but something you might want to consider because of all the issues Ames mother may provide in her later years as you try to write her adventures. What if Ames mama took out a life insurance policy after all Ames started
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »