Reviews for Ron's eyes are opened
scorpionika chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Oh my... great little story. Painful, but great xD

It hurts me to think that Weasleys, with all that overbearing attitude could do something like this and still be in character _

Bitter angst balanced with sweet fluff... Love conquers all! .

Hugs!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I liked it!
Randomizer7 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This is so awesome! I love how you wrote this and I hope you write more!
nora chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
since when does being gay have anything with genetics?
marksmom chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I loved this! Thank you! Kudos for a job well done!
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Loved this as much as the previous chapter and hope you will continue with this - either as more chapters here or with sequels ... PLEASE?
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
WHOOHOO GO RON! :D this just made me really like ron, cuz i...well i like him but not as much as the other characters? George.../3 :'(

I HATE MRS WEASELY IN THIS STORY S dunno if im happy or sad but really like this story so far and plz continue :D
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Ok so as this is the first story i have read by you id like to totally give you high props i really do love this! There are not many people who can write a fiv about harry and severus being together and me truly enjoying but you have covered that complete. My only request is maybe making this into more of a chapter fic or write a few more about the reactions and maybe what molly does or how things go from there. Either way whatever you do I loved it! So dont be surprised when you see my name popping up reviewing some more of your fics!
Puritey chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Very cute in a way.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very sweet. I just wish there was more. How did the Weasleys react when Ron got back, when Harry & Severus arrived, when Harry told them he was pregnant?
SamHAS chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Thank you my dear, for shutting the bitches up, and giving the happy endings to those who deserve it.
shadowdweller25 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I love it, though my only problem was how quick Hermione and Ginny turned around and how quick Ron forgave Hermione for that comment she made.

Anyway, I hope there's more...Molly obviously.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
yay! happy ending!

this was super cute... kinda want to smack Molly though
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Win! Bwahaha I love it! I look forward to more love xD
SeulWolfe chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
*grabbing the box of puffs*

damn woman.. now I'm bawling... perfect..

Molly should show up at the cafe.. and Severus would rip her a new... ass
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »