Reviews for Ron's eyes are opened
moonangel666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love this,it's so sweet! It is well done too! I only wish you did another chapert on how Ron's family takes the new's!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was so wrong of the Weasleys. I love that both Harry and Severus are so happy. Do you plan to make a sequel?
SamHAS chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was too sweet!

Sorry if this is late- I took you off Alert by mistake.

Hope your day was full of smut, love and happiness!
ObscureEnough chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Finally got the time to read your story, Jane. Wonderful :D Very nicely written, and I'd love to read about Ron ripping into his family (hysteria, tears... Then the family gets a chance to react ;) )
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Lovely story, definitely need more though. Ron going ape-shit to his parents would be brilliant :) nice writing, really felt like I was in the story, great work, keep going please!
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I loved this little one shot...could make it a two shot and have

Ron giving his family hell for what they had all done to Harry.

*nods* it's an idea..
SannyKoville chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aww, is there any change of a continuation? i'd love to see the weasleys get their come-uppence!
twpsyn.78 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
very sweet story and happy birthday
bathtubs of liquor chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was great! I am looking forward to any possible sequels or more chapters! And happy birthday?
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sequel...Sequel?...SEQUEL! PLZ & thank u
234 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Happy Birthday! This was really cute and developed nicely.
Jadegeminitx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
First Off Happy Birthday!

Secondly Very cute, and I'd love to see Ron's argument to his parents,and the resulting arch ( Part of me wants to say blow back, but I want to be optimistic)
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Really great story, loved it! It was so sweet, I wonder what will happen when they go over to the burrow? maybe you could write a sequel? Even if you don't this is great just like it is.

oh I almost forgot! since today is your birthday and you posted these stories for us, I dedicated my newest story to you.

Its only a one-shot, but hope you like it :)

link below:

s/7114457/1/Fanfiction_comes_to_Hogwarts
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I liked it...though I would love to see an epilogue or something with Ron's talk with them
nvgurl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was so good...can u make a sequel to this?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »