Reviews for Ron's eyes are opened
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I would love to hear what Ron has to say to his family - especially if he gets that ginger temper up. I hope he doesn't spoil Harry and Severus' surprise although I wonder if Harry will even get a chance to tell everyone with the Weasley's falling over themselves to make up with Harry. That is if they even get what Ron is being said.

Nice piece. Happy birthday, Thanks for the prezzie.
jennadancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great short story! I would love to read a sequel to this one.
missisaac chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
great story. love this shows ron dont know everything its about time he learns love it well done :D

wud love a chapter for when ron talks to his family and when harry and sev get there
dreamlesswinter chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i love this story! ;)

p.s. happy b-day!
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oooo I love this! I'd really like to see a second chapter showing the bar-b-q too.
Haltia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aaaw, cute and fluffy little ficlet! I'd love to see more, or perhaps a sequel of drabble/ficlet snapshots of their life together both before this and after this. This story has so much potential.
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Happy Birthday! (We actually share a birthday so I couldn't resist reviewing knowing how great of a present reviews are). I really thought this was super cute. I've loved pretty much everything (that I can remember anyway) that you've written and this definitely fits in that category. Anyway, thanks for yet another lovely story. Ta!
moondancer7825 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Happy Birthday!

Great story! Would love to see it turned into more. Even a two shot would be great.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i absolutly loved this story! it was so so so so cute!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aw, lovely! I'm very glad Ron heard all of this, and that he's having words... Sequel? Pretty please? Happy birthday!
snapelover chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great story. Would love to see more or a sequel.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
yeah Ron better go have some strong words! I like that Snape makes Harry so happy
butterfly-fantasies chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like this story. Will u be writing the Weasleys reaction the their news?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awwwwww! I love it! Good job! Their baby will be so loved! I look forward to more!
Sunnie Shine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011