Reviews for WHO SHOT ASH KETCHUM?
Shinymegaumbreon chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
I don’t get it did iris shoot him or something what just happened there
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I think Jesse from Team Rocket shot Ash
FireyBird chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Also another guess is Matt he was acting really weird. Oh and my reasoning for guessing Jesse is she acts and sounds like a male and has dressed as a male many times before, she also was one of four people seen with gun.
Fun Fact none of them were a Jenny because she apparently doesn't have a gun unless it it extremely well hidden.
FireyBird chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
I guess that the shooter was Alex from the I. R. B. I. or was Jesse of team rocket as she has threatened people with guns in Kanto in a banned episode that was left on the season 1 dvds.
X chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I shot... Ash Ketchum!
angelfromheaven26 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Well, Ash couldn't have shot himself because he was trying to live his life to fulfill his dream to become a Pokémon Master, so it is possible that it either could have been the gym leader or one of the two national groups. Maybe it is someone else - who is holding a grudge against Ash or hates him.
glennthelawbringer chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Giovanni.
glennthelawbringer chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I know what happened to that, but I still liked it. Hope you can create more chapters until the problem is solved.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I bet it the motive for shooting Ash was conspiracy. And since the shooting suspect is indeed a male, I possibly suspect James (from Team Rocket) is responsible for gunning our hero down.

Suspect: James (from Team Rocket)
Gender: Male (Duh!)
Motive: Conspiracy - Giovanni wanted the rare Pokemon known as Pikachu so he sent the Team Rocket trio to deprive Ash of his yellow sidekick, Pikachu. Ash risked his own life for Pikachu, only to be gunned down.
Flames88 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Is it Iris? (Cough not cough)

PS I don't have an account
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Is it cilan
Aaron chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is a sarcastic joke guess. But, I'll guess...

Red.
Pikachu chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I say it was etheir team rocket or team plasma
angelfromheaven26 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Looks like we have a new suspect in the shooting:

Matt- he was acting all nervous and then he threw a smoke bomb to escape. Motive unknown.

But still, Giovanni is a suspect in gunning Ash down since the boy was the reason Jessie, James and Meowth failed to bring him any Pokémon.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
With these injuries, Ash's chances of survival are slim to none. Things are looking pretty grim as Iris is our main suspect in the shooting, even though she insist she's innocent.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »