Reviews for Drink Your Tears
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I sure as hell didn't see that one coming. Dear god. You had me thinking she killed Zuko
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I don't even... But the... The summary said Fire Lord and... And the character list said Zuko, so I... Oh gosh! Oh gosh! She just... I think /I/ might throw up...
Why?! Why did you...?
Miss Faber chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How is it that so many feelings can be induced by just over a thousand words? You can taste Katara's bitterness, Katara's hate, Katara's detachment, Katara's heroism. It was so clever not to make it clear that it was Ozai and not Zuko in the bed with her. And his disgust with the deed at the end is just- oh, Zuko. But in the end, this story is Katara. And it's an incredible depiction of just how far she'd be willing to go.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
i thought she killed zuko. duuuuude. terrified for a moment there.
Blondie B. Happy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Whoa... i was NOT expecting that...

-BBH
Sakarya chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh wow! i really thought it was zuko the whole time until the end when she met with the mysterious figure. interesting story
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved it. The plot twist was...wow...I found it weird because zuko wouldn't be so inconsiderate to her, then whaddaya know. It was really great!
FinnicklovesAnnie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I didnt look at the theme/type of this piece, and you should have seen my eyes when I got to the throat plunging part. I was not expecting that. At all. This piece was confusing me till the end as I thought the fire lord mentioned was Zuko himself. I truthfully don't think Katara could do something like that. If she did kill the fire lord, she wouldn't put herself through the precedents before so. I also don't believe that she could stab a man in cold blood, even someone she hates so much. But at the end I was slightly confusedly grinning.
SleeplessTonight chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You're such a trickster ;) I really thought it was Zuko the whole time; but, either way I loved it
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What. This was so dirty I loved it. And not even in the sexual way. Oh my god I just favorited about six of your stories. That's really creepy.
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was insane. I was like, "Why the HELL did Katara just kill Zuko?!" And then came the pleasant surprise.
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Sooo... Is the Fire Lord in this fic, Ozai?
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow, that was... interesting. I only figured out half-way though (after she'd left the Fire Lord's room) that it was Ozai she'd done away with, not Zuko. Oops, silly me! But a pleasing twist and I loved the ending. Great work :)
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I agree, reviews are awesome. I may also tell you that this after I get over the fact that KATARA HAD SEX WITH OZAI UNDER THE GUISE THAT SHE WAS A PROSTITUE AND THEN KILLED HIM AND I THOUGHT IT WAS ZUKO THE WHOLE TIME AND WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS?!

Also now every time I listen to Lady GaGa I'm going to think about this.
Miss Sapphire Fire chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love how you don't know whether it was Ozai or Zuko who she slept with and then murdered until the very end when she thinks that he had probably thrown up since she went to see *his father*. Because I was sort of freaking out the first time I read it like oh gosh is this one of those AUs where Zuko is a complete jerk Firelord after betraying them or something? But it wasn't. Amaaazingg job! 3
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »