Reviews for Drink Your Tears
that was so messed up. omg. wow. what a twist!
Ogg chapter 1 . 3/21
Jesus fuck I thought it was a dickish zuko and then...
Um.
Yeah.
Keepitup2319 chapter 1 . 2/29
WHOA! WHOA! YESSS BUT EWW KATARA! OMGOSH! NO WORDS. ABSOLUTELY NONE...well maybe.
Awesome 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
That ending! I was just in awe of how dark it was. And thenfinding out that zuko had asked it of her! That sokka and iroh most likely knew! But it was still going to be alright... except that last sentence. JUST NOOOOOOOO BUT SO MUCH YESSSSSS
Evani chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was brilliantly done, I love your work. Thank you for writing this :)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I sure as hell didn't see that one coming. Dear god. You had me thinking she killed Zuko
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I don't even... But the... The summary said Fire Lord and... And the character list said Zuko, so I... Oh gosh! Oh gosh! She just... I think /I/ might throw up...
Why?! Why did you...?
Miss Faber chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How is it that so many feelings can be induced by just over a thousand words? You can taste Katara's bitterness, Katara's hate, Katara's detachment, Katara's heroism. It was so clever not to make it clear that it was Ozai and not Zuko in the bed with her. And his disgust with the deed at the end is just- oh, Zuko. But in the end, this story is Katara. And it's an incredible depiction of just how far she'd be willing to go.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
i thought she killed zuko. duuuuude. terrified for a moment there.
Blondie B. Happy chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Whoa... i was NOT expecting that...

-BBH
Sakarya chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh wow! i really thought it was zuko the whole time until the end when she met with the mysterious figure. interesting story
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved it. The plot twist was...wow...I found it weird because zuko wouldn't be so inconsiderate to her, then whaddaya know. It was really great!
FinnicklovesAnnie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I didnt look at the theme/type of this piece, and you should have seen my eyes when I got to the throat plunging part. I was not expecting that. At all. This piece was confusing me till the end as I thought the fire lord mentioned was Zuko himself. I truthfully don't think Katara could do something like that. If she did kill the fire lord, she wouldn't put herself through the precedents before so. I also don't believe that she could stab a man in cold blood, even someone she hates so much. But at the end I was slightly confusedly grinning.
SleeplessTonight chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You're such a trickster ;) I really thought it was Zuko the whole time; but, either way I loved it
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What. This was so dirty I loved it. And not even in the sexual way. Oh my god I just favorited about six of your stories. That's really creepy.