Reviews for What Is Built
Runt the Brave chapter 46 . 3/28
I squealed when the notification came in.

Beautiful chapter. The little piece about Susan and Marcus was adorable. You capture Ivanova so well, perhaps best of all the characters - from Delenn's perspective. It's really fun to read that.
All the conversations with Garibaldi and about him were well configured - good job.

It was a bit of a disjointed chapter, bouncing from everything to all things but without the hectic feel of that actually happening. Had the hecticness been played up a lot, it would have been extraordinary.

Oh, and that brief glimmer of the twenty years thing was just painful. Excellent job.
Nancy Alix chapter 46 . 3/26
Thank you, thank you for bringing this story back to life... I, for one, have missed it greatly!
Runt the Brave chapter 44 . 1/25
I just came back, looked at this story, and got super sad that it hasn't been continued and all that loveliness. I miss this story muchly.
Runt the Brave chapter 45 . 11/30/2012
I squealed. Aloud.

And am now going to curl up and fall asleep and dream of your awesome story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Great story. But there is one thing I don't understand. How could Sinclair have the memories of Tuzanor when he hadn't become Valen yet?
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22/2012
This is my favorite B5 fanfiction. If only the updates were up a little bit faster. But, as I know very well, writing comes in its own time, and cannot be rushed. So just keep updating, and I will be content.
Janice chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
I've been anxiously awaiting the next installment, and you did not disappoint. I love the tender moment between John and Delenn in the beginning.
logged-out-Runt chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
So fantastic. This whole story is fantastic.
NWHS chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
Another well-developed chapter. This was definitely a difficult, highly emotional episode. I thought everyone's acting in this episode was wonderful. The silence when everyone realized the sacrifice that would be made for the many was palpable. Nicely handled. As was the sections with Lennier.
Runt the Brave chapter 43 . 7/29/2012
OH MY INEXPRESSIBLE LOVE OF THIS STORY.

Seriously, you hit EVERY POINT of that conversation that I always wished they had in the series. Oh, it's just about as close to perfect as you can get for a gapfiller. And after a full week of visiting potential colleges, driving, editing, more driving, and with nothing on my creative horizon by editing, you've reminded me that THERE IS GOOD IN THE CREATIVE WORLD.

Excellent chapter. I needed this.
NWHS chapter 43 . 7/26/2012
Meant to review this when I read it a few days ago. Wonderful. Absolutley wonderfully done. You're depth of emotion, characterization, and common sense and feasible additions makes for a captivating read. I look forward to reading your take on the Shan'Fal and the wedding.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/9/2012
Ah, another well written and thought-out chapter. You did a very nice job filling in a few content holes. I, too, wondered why Delenn happened to be in the cargo area at just the right time.
Runt the Brave chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Aw.

Love.

It's adorable.

And heartbreaking. However, I don't think this chapter captured the show as well as you have in the past. I can't quite put a finger on it, but... eh... it feels really factual for a very emotional show. Delenn's a really emotional person and I still only really got the facts of the matter and not her inner most worries and fears, which I wanted to see.
Runt the Brave chapter 41 . 6/7/2012
Absolutely adorable. Luv.
Nyt Yanse chapter 41 . 6/6/2012
That Drazi Ambassador has always pissed me off...

I love the JD reunion scenes, very fitting. Can't wait for more!