Reviews for What Is Built
ScotlandFaerie chapter 48 . 5/3
I love this story, please finish it!
logged-out-Runt chapter 48 . 10/15/2014
Thank you ever so much for making my day.

I've really always had amazing things to say about this story but this chapter was really- it just took the cake and cookies and every confectionery possible. Especially coming just a week after I briefly considered this story and then got really sad over it's current state of incompleteness.

Anyway. Thaaaaank you. I love this story muchly.
Rex Splode chapter 47 . 7/26/2014
This is a great story. Lots of other details about the universe that are not in the show, pretty cool and interesting. I like the way most of the characters are, as you write them. I also like seeing some more stuff about Lyta, I always felt she kinda got a raw deal somehow and like there were scenes missing in the show that could've better explained it, that were left out. I hope to finish this story one day, keep on writing!

Also, damn this is one slow moving relationship between them, lol.
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Man. The first chapter is really good. Im already hooked. You write Delenn really well. I can actually picture the scene in my head. Cant wait to finish the other chapters.
madurai chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I do so hope that you are going to continue this series. I think you've captured Delenn's voice perfectly and this is a wonderful companion to the show. I particularly appreciate how deftly you handled the scenes in Falling Towards Apotheosis when Delenn has to deal with her own guilt and Sheridenn's shortened lifespan. I think that may be the best "I caused the war" talk I've read.
Runt the Brave chapter 47 . 4/30/2014
...ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

CIIIIIAAAAAAN. That ending hurts.

But oh, Delenn's perspective on the telepaths was beautiful. Absolutely loved that. So much greatness.

Thank you ever so muchly for an update!
Runt the Brave chapter 46 . 3/28/2014
I squealed when the notification came in.

Beautiful chapter. The little piece about Susan and Marcus was adorable. You capture Ivanova so well, perhaps best of all the characters - from Delenn's perspective. It's really fun to read that.
All the conversations with Garibaldi and about him were well configured - good job.

It was a bit of a disjointed chapter, bouncing from everything to all things but without the hectic feel of that actually happening. Had the hecticness been played up a lot, it would have been extraordinary.

Oh, and that brief glimmer of the twenty years thing was just painful. Excellent job.
Nancy Alix chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
Thank you, thank you for bringing this story back to life... I, for one, have missed it greatly!
Runt the Brave chapter 44 . 1/25/2014
I just came back, looked at this story, and got super sad that it hasn't been continued and all that loveliness. I miss this story muchly.
Runt the Brave chapter 45 . 11/30/2012
I squealed. Aloud.

And am now going to curl up and fall asleep and dream of your awesome story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Great story. But there is one thing I don't understand. How could Sinclair have the memories of Tuzanor when he hadn't become Valen yet?
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22/2012
This is my favorite B5 fanfiction. If only the updates were up a little bit faster. But, as I know very well, writing comes in its own time, and cannot be rushed. So just keep updating, and I will be content.
Janice chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
I've been anxiously awaiting the next installment, and you did not disappoint. I love the tender moment between John and Delenn in the beginning.
logged-out-Runt chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
So fantastic. This whole story is fantastic.
NWHS chapter 44 . 8/21/2012
Another well-developed chapter. This was definitely a difficult, highly emotional episode. I thought everyone's acting in this episode was wonderful. The silence when everyone realized the sacrifice that would be made for the many was palpable. Nicely handled. As was the sections with Lennier.