Reviews for King of Dreams
marganaPENDRAGON chapter 12 . 6/27
Very interetaining once you got into the last few Chapts anyway! I read & write Lokane, and really dig this one! , -Thor & Loki of Asgard is my fb page
wintercandymints chapter 14 . 6/21
This is one of my absolute favorite Lokane stories. I love the plot. Loki having amnesia is definitely one of my favorite Loki's because he doesn't know things that the readers already now and his whole life is just a blank slate. It's beautiful and wonderful. And I love how his and Jane's relationship slowly built out, even though he was being a bit of a dunderhead towards the end, things worked out. Oh, my goodness, I want to read the next chapter so badly. I am faithfully waiting for the next update.
hitomi1993 chapter 14 . 1/26
Hi! It was amazing! Please, I would LOVE to read more :)

Pretty please?! :D
WinterCandyMints chapter 14 . 1/17
I absolutely love this story so far. You do an amazing job with how you portray the characters. I can not wait for the next part.
BarbyBBones chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Hey, I'm your new reader, please continue, your story is really god, I love it!
Xoxo barby
*I'm so sorry if I write something in the wrong way, my fist lenguaje is spanish so hahahah*
Hekka chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
So he took his own memory... Wow...
I don't know about others, but for me, nothing is destroyed by Loki alone. Many have put their hands to getting Loki to such stress and despair (Odin, Frigg, so-called friends Heimdall...) In addition, the war and his expulsion Thor earned by himself.
Yes, Loki ruined the coronation of his brother. But not because of petty jealousy (it certainly has a place to be, but it is not determined Loki's plans - which also seems to me quite obvious from the movie). As far as I can tell, Loki hoped that - at best case - Thor go to argue with his father again for permission to get an answers from jotnar, whereby Odin would have postponed the coronation until the glorious day when Thor will acquire common sense and start thinking like a king and not a hunter for glory and adventure. And in the worst case - that in the heat of anger Thor will try to break the direct prohibition of their father about visiting of Jotunheim, and he would be detained by Heimdall, before the arrival of Odin. But this is where everything went wrong and if Thor's cohort actions to be expected (but it does not become less treason because of that), then Heimdall - who claims his loyalty to Allfather - committed treason by allowing hotheaded Thor go in the forbidden realm (and ease with which Heimdall did so leaves me with the feeling that the gatekeeper not once indulge heir's desires to the glory of battle in other realms. Probably I will not be wrong to assume that it was Loki who rescued - not once - Thor and his cohort from the deserved punishment - and hardly saw any kind of appreciation for it: it's so not honorable to equivocate and dodge. And yet Sif's appeal to Loki showed that they expect him to get Thor - and them - out of trouble). Yes Loki lied Thor about the death of Odin. And only after that (and not because of Jane: they knew each other for three days. Most of that time Thor dreamed of returning home - even when he realized what he will have to stay for an indefinite period; and Jane saw him as "The Skeleton Key") Thor finally thought about the consequences of his actions (although I do not think that Loki had planned that. Rather, he just wanted to distract Thor from the task of return home so as to have a chance to correct his own miscalculations and prove himself as worthy son to their father). Besides all this deal with Destroyer... am I only one to think that if Loki wanted Thor to die, it would have happened? It got rid of the three trained Jotuns for less than a minute. Yet it did not cause any serious damage to Sif and her friends... It's not even killed one of SHIELD - just blew up their cars. And given enough time to evacuate citizens. Conclusion: when the Destroyer "fought" with the infamous quartet, it not slipped but missing on purpose. It is understandable. Loki did not give the command to murder Thor-just stop it from coming back (even if that Thor has to suffer from a serious injury). Because let's be serious - Thor was a mere mortal. So, if it was a fatal hit, by the moment when Jane reached Thor, he would not be alive.

I cannot help but remember the moment in the movie when Loki demands Thor to fight him. I don't think that it look like Loki try to kill his brother, but like attempt to provoke said brother (to finished Loki's suffering).
Hekka chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
I've been thinking ... and thinking little more... Did the "explosion" caused, how shall I say ... a split in Loki's personality? Separated his past doubts, fears bitterness and despair and personified them in the something that now lives on the outskirts of the life of Leonardo. Because the explosion clearly had a magical character (the residual energy of the destroyed Bifrost and all) and probably could have done such a thing. In addition, whether I understand correctly that no other Loki's ability were not affected (implicit matches here and there in Leonardo's life make me believe that his magic is in full working order - just not yet on demand. Moreover, he is a full shapeshifter and obvious what's this gift of his is not allowed to reveal his alien origin during his stay in the hospital. And it would explain suddenly inhuman strength - he just subconsciously shifted from human form to aesir - look all the same but the quality difference is obvious).
Hekka chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Looks like all those years Hydra was busy updating their course. Now they what? Worship of Chaos (or rather its personification)? And what if Loki not fell to Earth? Did they plan to regain the tesseract to somehow encourage him?
I'm wondering... the girl in the beginning, Jeannette, she is from SHIELD or Hydra? Because I got feeling she survive that "burst" (considering that Loki tryed as he could to protect them both, and - in line with the new scar on his back - later took the brunt on himself, she just might. Perhaps not so "safe and healthy", but it's better than being dead), and that it was her evidence what started something very interesting...
Hekka chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Oops! The previous comment was directed to this chapter...
Hekka chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Claws? ...The heck? I even rewached the moments with jotuns and moment when Loki held the Casket, and still I didn't find any black claws.
AwaitTheRise chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Wow.

Just... Wow.
This was truly amazing. Superbly written, considering that English isn't your first language. I love everything about this story- the way you portrayed the characters, the plot, the execution. It's pretty refreshing after all those post-New York stories where Loki is evil and it's all basically angst, angst, sexy-sadistic seducing of Jane, and more angst. I love the idea of Loki being in college with weird roomates who seem to get everybody drunk veeeery often. :) And is that Hydra being such a bitch? They're soo going to get it. :) Ahh, love this, and can't wait for another chapter if you're still writing this.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I'm headed over to your ao3 account to finish this cause it is a wonderful read, but have you realized that this is copy of chapter 10? I haven't checked the reviews to see if anyone has told you, but yeah chapter 10 and 12 are the exact same chapter. Now I scoot over to your other account because i gotta know what happens next!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
It was a super long wait. xD But I can't wait for an update! Hopefully, it won't be an interlude anymore. I want to know what happens with Jane and the story.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Uh oh
Mechanicalhyena chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Sometimes I wonder what Leonard would do if Jane was truly kidnapped. Sorry if this posts twice. my computer's being odd.