Reviews for Children's Fantasy
cristinicole15 chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Ha! Wednesday my ass
themortalfangirl chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
I, uh, know it's *checks watch* 2014, but I just wanted to say I really love this fic! It is such a good storyline and characters! The Klaine fluff is adorable! You are an amazing writer! Just wanted you to know.
...Aaaand I know you probably don't have any plans to continue this, or if you even write fanfiction anymore, buuuuut I was just thinking it would be pretty cool if you diiid. If you even write anymore! If you don't, that's cool! Alright, I'm out!
ronnyangel88 chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
This is a really amazing story, please try and finish it... I NEED to know what happens
DapperQueen chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
Did you just give up on this story?
Randa chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Thank you for introducing the mystery and romance of a fairytale and somehow intertwining it with Klaine. Realy Thank you so much, it brightened up my day.
clockworksalsa chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Love this! I'm sad I didn't find it sooner, but I only usually search for completed stories so I don't have to wait for chapters. As soon as I read even just the description, though, I could tell how amazing this story would be! I love mer!Kurt, hell, I love any supernatural Klaine, and the way you design your mermaids are legit my new headcanon. I mean, glowing, razor-fanged, song-singing creatures? ER. MEH. GERD. I believe the next chapter is well worth the wait, so a definite fave and follow for you! Less than three!
Chris Obsession chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Love your story! But serious I need a new chapter right now!:D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
When Are You posting next! I literally think i 'll die if I don 't know, and just so You can tell me when like personally! here's my face book . .94064 i 'm dead serious I might sound crazy, but... i like love this Fic it's the first fan fiction i 've ever read, but I can't get enough I start It at like 12, and finished at Well now (4:30) I need more chapters... Please and Thank you :)
Maria The PotterNut chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
I just read all of thsi fix, and then i saw the last update date. ...what's going on? I really hop this hasn't been abandoned, because i really liked it and i really want more of it.
Beginning Again chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
So surprised, I jumped and flung my phone into the air. It hit me in the head and I fell out of my chair. (I'm reading this on the mobile site) I now have a bump on my head and a bruise on my bum. Yeah, I was surprised.
RebeliousMinion chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Dude this neeeeeeeeds a happy ending!
;_;
TRIC4R chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Love it...hope theres more
AllMyStoriesAreDead chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
GAHHH I just read this whole thing and it's incredible!
Amanda.Amor chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
When does the next chapter come ? :)