Reviews for Children's Fantasy
Cloveteach chapter 19 . 6/13
Hey, I know it's been quite a long time but I hope you come back soon. I'd love to see what this big angst is and if Blaine will fully remember. How will they survive? Please come back and finish this.
Clara Grace chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Feeling the feels sqeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Aw cmon cmon gimme some smut
CallMeStina chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Ha! Wednesday my ass
themortalfangirl chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
I, uh, know it's *checks watch* 2014, but I just wanted to say I really love this fic! It is such a good storyline and characters! The Klaine fluff is adorable! You are an amazing writer! Just wanted you to know.
...Aaaand I know you probably don't have any plans to continue this, or if you even write fanfiction anymore, buuuuut I was just thinking it would be pretty cool if you diiid. If you even write anymore! If you don't, that's cool! Alright, I'm out!
ronnyangel88 chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
This is a really amazing story, please try and finish it... I NEED to know what happens
DapperQueen chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
Did you just give up on this story?
Randa chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Thank you for introducing the mystery and romance of a fairytale and somehow intertwining it with Klaine. Realy Thank you so much, it brightened up my day.
clockworksalsa chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Love this! I'm sad I didn't find it sooner, but I only usually search for completed stories so I don't have to wait for chapters. As soon as I read even just the description, though, I could tell how amazing this story would be! I love mer!Kurt, hell, I love any supernatural Klaine, and the way you design your mermaids are legit my new headcanon. I mean, glowing, razor-fanged, song-singing creatures? ER. MEH. GERD. I believe the next chapter is well worth the wait, so a definite fave and follow for you! Less than three!
Chris Obsession chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Love your story! But serious I need a new chapter right now!:D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
When Are You posting next! I literally think i 'll die if I don 't know, and just so You can tell me when like personally! here's my face book . .94064 i 'm dead serious I might sound crazy, but... i like love this Fic it's the first fan fiction i 've ever read, but I can't get enough I start It at like 12, and finished at Well now (4:30) I need more chapters... Please and Thank you :)
Maria The PotterNut chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
I just read all of thsi fix, and then i saw the last update date. ...what's going on? I really hop this hasn't been abandoned, because i really liked it and i really want more of it.
Beginning Again chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
So surprised, I jumped and flung my phone into the air. It hit me in the head and I fell out of my chair. (I'm reading this on the mobile site) I now have a bump on my head and a bruise on my bum. Yeah, I was surprised.
RebeliousMinion chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Dude this neeeeeeeeds a happy ending!
;_;