Reviews for The Probe
Spike82 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Once again you did an amazing job. It's sad that Azazel was forced by his past to think that loving Riptide makes him weak.
And it's sad that he had to be forced to let someone else into his mind to really realise he's deeply in love already and forcing Janos away is going to destroy both of them.
But I'm so glad in the end he's able to admit his feelings and finally say aloud what as kept deep hidden.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is sweet.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another beautiful story! Loved the ending!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was really sweet. A bit OOC, but still lovely. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
the ending was so beautiful because he felt weak for loving riptide,but after talking to emma he realized loving someone is not being weak.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love this! Awesome )
Erestory chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
another piece so nicely done. excellent work.
Izzey24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*random squeeing noises* Oh my gosh so adorable. 3333 I was linked to some of your other live journal stories for this pairing, and I have been hooked ever sense! I... just don't have a LJ account to spaz out there. XD This really is a wonderful story. Your Azazel/Riptide fics are all so beautifully written. Wonderful job!
MattieCanadaEh chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
WHY IS THERE NOT MORE Of THIS PAIRING? D8 I've read all three of your Riptide/Azazel fics and I just keep wanting for. O_O Y-You'll write more...right? Right? I love you D:
Silver Supernova chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. You get the whole other side of the coin by getting a look into Azazel's head. It lets people understand the relationship better, and i cant wait to see more from u!
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What the fuck. No reviews!

This was actually so beautiful Q_Q I never even considered this pairing before, but now you've gotten me into it. I know it's pretty silly to cry over it, but I did shed tears XP So there, it means you did good! And I hope you can keep writing :.