Reviews for I Hate You
DragonKazooie89 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Excuse me but your story is against site guidelines as you cannot post fan fiction using real life people, like hockey players, here.
K chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Oh my goodness! Was not expecting that AT ALL. Amazing. You should really consider doing a sequel to this one!
Tails52 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
:D 3 Perfect ending! Not what I expected at all but absolutely perfect :D
Leerc99 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Ok, I am now sobbing! You did me in on this one.

As much as it hurt, I did figure that Violet would never be able to stay with Sid in the end - knowing who he was, she could never be the type of woman that he needed. But her finally admitting that she did love him - that she was no longer hiding - was what he needed to move forward.

But the twist of Patrick - that was out of left field. In the end, it was appropriate that Violet also had her reason for moving on. Along with the new tatoo, Patrick was her piece of Sidney.

I am sure that Mel is really happy with your epilogue!

Cant wait to see what epic story you concoct next. You truly are a master!
arw2 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Freakin' awesome ending! Good job! Nobody would have seen that coming! i am sad to see this story finished but look forward to your next one!
arw2 chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
i know i haven't reviewed your writing in a long time, but i have to say, i absolutely love this story! It is such a different character perspective of Sid and i love the hard ass character you have developed in Violet. Your plot line is so well developed, it always keeps me wanting more! great work!
Leerc99 chapter 17 . 10/31/2011
Two steps forward - one step back.

Violet had just started to put things together only to be yanked back. As heart-broken as she is, she had to realize that Kevin was miserable being trapped in his body - that the only reason he fought to hold on was to ensure she was ok. Violet was not letting go, so Kevin left FOR HER. To help her move on. I hope she continues with her plans.

As for Sid, while I am glad Tanger got what he deserved,is it wrong of me to not want that pretty face messed up?
Jordan chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
This wasn't the last chapter, was it? :( I sure hope not...It's too wonderful to ever end LOL...

Okay, kudos FINALLY to Sid for walking away. I know he probably didn't want to, but seriously, what more could he have done? He has proclaimed love many times, offered financial help to her and for her, has come back to her time and time again even when she chased him away...but she doesn't seem to want to accept it.

Violet...I don't know what to do with you girl. LOL. Half of me feels sorry for you, half of me wants to shake you...Complicated as hell character, but compelling to read. I do think she is starting to see what's going on with Sid and Kevin and herself and all that will take time for her to get through, but I do wonder if she will ever TRULY allow herself to love and move on with Sid.

Ahhhh...as usual, post again very soon! Like today LOLOL.
Leerc99 chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
Good for Sid - It was about time he grew a pair. Violet was just trashing him and he was letting her. Not that I totally blame Violet for what she had been doing - she was doing what she needed to do to survive. Lashing out at Sid was a form of self-preservation. The emotional turmoil Violet was experiencing has almost brought her to the edge.

Violet said from the beginning she couldnt do "weak" - and that is almost what Sid had become. He let her do what she did because he was afraid of losing her. In that sense, it was all about his feelings. But in the end, he showed he loved her enough to walk away, to allow her the space to deal with her issues in whatever manner she saw fit.

Still Violet had to be the pit-bull to the end - sniping at Sid, verbally challenging him and getting the last word in as he left. Her words were saying one thing, but I believe her heart was saying another.
Jordan chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
Wow...I am actually embarrassed for Sid. :( Girl talks to him like crap in a a club, leaves with a teammate, is told by the girl herself that she slept with the teammate, than tells him to leave her alone...So his response is to get naked with her in the shower and watch her clean herself off from encounter with teammate? REALLY SID?

I like that he knows how bad this whole situation looks and how foolish and degrading he is making himself look, but I REALLY hope that he is going to wake up pretty soon and either stand up for himself or walk away for a while until she knows what the f*ck she is doing/thinking/feeling.

Great story, great writing, but I have to say...it's giving me chest pains LOLOLOL. It's the sign of a pretty terrific story when you read it and feel it and respond to it as strongly as I am. LOL.

I do hope the next chapter comes soon...
Leerc99 chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
I still feel sooo sorry for Sid. Yes, Violet is going through hell too, but Sid has been betrayed by her AND Tanger - in front of everyone.

At least Kevin can cut through Violet's crap and truly sees what is going on here.
Jordan chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Uh...um...yea...I don't know what to say. :(

I am starting to think that maybe Violet doesn't feel the same about Sid the way he does. Maybe she is in denial, maybe she is keeping her heart closed off to him, maybe she doesn't feel good enough for him...but for her to be THAT cold and THAT closed off to him and to say those things to him and do what she did is just...I don't even know LOL. I don't understand why she did this, so I hope it's explained a little more further.

I kinda hope Sid takes a step back from all this for a while and let himself get back to recovering from his injury. He has put his heart out there, everyone knows where he stands...that's all he can do right now.

As for Kris...what a friend he is. He knows Sid loves her, regardless of what she says, so that should be more of a "hands off" than anything else. Douche.

Keep up the writing! I LOVE these quick updates!
Leerc99 chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Ok - this chapter did me in. You made my heart break along with Sidney's. Your description made me feel the pain along with him. Especially after he had asked her not to sleep with Tanger.

And what is Tanger going to think when he realizes he has just been used twice - once to crush Sid, and the other to entertain Kevin. I am still trying to figure out if Violet got anything out of that or not. Besides a broken heart.

Again, not sure which direction you will end up - i just know it hurts too much to stop now!
Tails52 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Is that really the best solution when she's super sad... Like really Sid...
Anna chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Another incredible installment.

Pleasssssssssssssssssseee don't let her get with Kris!

I am seriously loving how hot she and Sid are together.

Can't wait for more!