Reviews for The World's a Big Place
daydreamer4life2011 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Methinks that Damon is about to cause some trouble :)

Interesting story.
bonboni chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
yep, damon's definitely right- she is in love with him so she won't directly reject him now. although it could take a while for elena to get used to it since she doesn't want to hurt stefan.

will he own up to reading the letter, though? update soon!

MeloveDolphins chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
love this update soon pls
shortybabygirl2009 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
He...he...he lied though. Damon don't lie to his bebe...well kinda.

But I like where it is going :)
AquaJellyfish chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Lol... Ohh Damon is in trouble now! Can't wait for Elena's reaction, that's what she gets for leaving the letter in her pocket! Loved the flashback.
bonboni chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
oooh, damon found the letter! :O ah, how could you leave it there? it was just getting so exciting!

i like how you set the scene. it's really appropriate how they're looking for stefan when she wrote the letter addressed to him. and the flashback in the car was so amazing!

i'm so glad you continued. i really believe that this story has a lot of potential and so many possible ways it could go. can't wait for more! :)

Girl96xoxo chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
ohh my goodness! This is REALLY awesome! I already love this story...please continue soon! *_* Can't wait for both their reactions!
kat chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I'm glad you are continuing this. I love that Damon ignoring her bothered her because it is basically what she has been doing to him. I can also see Damon freaking out over the letter because he doesn't know what to trust or believe. Nice job.
His Gem chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Hahaha! Damon's in trouble! Can't wait til you update!
bonboni chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
a really interesting idea and very well written as well! it's so refreshing to see something new on here. it's true that elena finds it difficult to voice her feelings for damon and with her love of writing, this seems like something she would've done.

"the world's a big place" was a great starting and finishing point. sums up her point perfectly. and i LOVE the way she described damon!

wonderful writing! i know that you've written that this is complete but i was just wondering, would you consider perhaps doing another chapter when stefan finds the letter? i think it could be quite interesting. of course, it's just as great on its own. :)

loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh god. I am blow away by that. It was amazing. It really was.