Reviews for Death By Their Hands
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Your style of writing is fantastic,and your use of imagery makes it very easy to imagine what you are saying. You should finish it.
Pheo the Flame chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
...
I think this ending left me breathless. Like... I just read this whole chapter over again, and I made the exact same noises, and everything hit me all over again like it was the first time I had ever read anything like it in my life... you have just an /amazing/ way with words. Amazing.

And (I know you shouldn't start a sentence with 'and', but I'm feeling rebellious :) ) I am absolutely sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter, and, of course, to see just what you're planning on doing with this incredible piece!

Pheo
(Also: "...as if some crazy old man inside of my memory had been attacking it with a lawnmower..."
Best line I have read in a while. *applause*)
Pheo the Flame chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I spent like... the last five minutes of reading this just repeating 'oh my god. oh my god. oh my god.' over and over again, just like that. Is Miu that girl from that one episode? Oh gosh, suddenly the entire plot is gone from my mind, but... that one girl? But she doesn't remember Daiki, does she?
Oh my gosh... okay, I've got to move on to the next chapter now! (And I can't believe I only just got to this one now!) This one was absolutely beautiful!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I've read this story before, and I have to say that it is rather acceptable in a couple of ways. However, there are things that overall might need to be tweaked.

Your writing doesn't exactly flow and isn't completely smooth, although you have a somewhat interesting plotline, which slightly makes up for it. There are simple grammar and spelling mistakes throughout your story, but there are usually common mistakes like these in many fanfics, so I guess I won't dote on it for very long.

The thing is, OCs can be quite entertaining, although I don't believe you have given them much of a unique personality yet. I mean, having more than one OC in a fanfic is usually a problem in itself, and most of the time it is overkill. So what will it be, will you have one of the twins be the the main relationship, and the other will be part of a smaller relationship? Not very good plotwise.
ExplosiveNoise chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
If you don't finish this I'll cry. This is amazing! Love the story line
Pheo the Flame chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh gosh, you were right... this new review thing is weird. I miss the review button...
Anyway, onto what I'm supposed to be writing.

I've missed your updates SO MUCH! With every new chapter you post, I feel like I'm getting to know these characters more and more, and although I guess that's the point of writing, you do such an amazing job with it... So I guess it's kind of needless to say that I loved this chapter? Oh well, I did. I especially love the protectiveness (is that a word?) of Miu towards Kaya; her telling Satoshi she'd break both of his hands made me laugh.

I'm really just super excited that you've started updating again, and I look forward to seeing what happens when the twins first meet Dark and Krad. Oh, and I wonder what's up with that bell tower...? Well, I guess I'll have to wait... Anyway, once again, excellent chapter. :)

VocalMaiden chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
UR POSTING AGAIN :D IT'S BEEN A WHILE LOL

lets chat again sometimes

btw, i did a video of my singing, i'll tell u about it later. can i call u like tonight or something?
i'll see how it goes :D

-from your writer,singer,editor? not really, best friend :DD
Choseporfante chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Yay! Satoshi finally appears! Krad seems...nice, which can be good for a change, i suppose. Satoshi was very in character, in my opinion.

I was confused about one thing, though, and it may be an error, but at the end of Kaya's POV in the beginning of the chapter, it said: "I wasn't surprised that Kaya had come up with it,"

Wouldn't that be Miu? Although it wouldn't make sense either, seeing as how afterwards it said that Kaya was always the planner.
Choseporfante chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
There are still spelling errors, but this chapter is better than the first. More of a vocabulary was used.
Choseporfante chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Here i thought that it was actually a chapter, but laying out the scene with more descriptions than dialogue makes much more sense for a prologue. I noticed several spelling errors, though.

Kaya seems very bored and uninterested, as opposed to her energetic twin. So far, though, i like Kaya :)
Pheo the Flame chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Oh Satoshi... You have no idea what you're getting into, do you? But to be perfectly honest, neither do I, so I probably shouldn't say anything... But yay, Krad's helping him (maybe)! And also, if you mentioned it before (and I'm sure you did) I completely missed the fact that Kaya is blind.

I wish I had more to say, but I'm a little brain-dead right now... But this was a lovely chapter!

Pheo the Flame chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Hmm... I will guess that the lie is... hm... this is hard... It must be the first one! (Haha, no, it's the third... It would be cool if you owned DN Angel though.) (And absolutely hilarious disclaimer, I wish I would have thought of that first...)

I love Kaya and Miu. They are one hundred and ten percent real, you have the most amazing way of writing emotions... I'm certain I've said it before, but you're amazing. I can't wait to learn more about these two. Yet, in the meantime, I have this very strange, forboding feeling about Krad. (Yes, I rather like Krad... have you noticed?) He seems like he'd be one to be sent to Hell -or, Hael, as the Mistress refers to it as.

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens next. Another excellent chapter!

Pheo the Flame chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I sat in stunned silence for about... ten seconds after I saw this alert waiting in my inbox. Then common sense took over and I decided to click the link.

YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT! Sorry, it needs to be said. You are absolutely, positively... just brilliant. This chapter is brilliant. AND YOU'RE ALIVE! I was beginning to get concerned, haha. Oh, I can't wait to see how this unfolds for the DN Angel cast back in Azumano... Great job, great chapter, and I'm going to have to say I LOVED it! Thank you!