Reviews for Gifts
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Shepard's reaction would be great to be seen, dear. Please write that!
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I have to say if any of your 'downtime' fics, i'd have to say i'd love to see a part two for this one. It would be pretty awesome to read, but I know that it must be really hard to try and write that out properly. If you consider it, I wish you luck.

-halfbreed
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
good story, hope you make a second chapter or sequel.
Shysic chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww, Legion is beautifully adorable yet very much in character. It must've been hard to write from his point of view, but the outcome is great!
Koi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
s:DLmfapwemfa;sdf

Just no words. All my feels.
Tiara Shin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So much love for this little piece (only read it about three times now, but who's counting...:D). Great work, amazing job on the characterization of the characters.:D
Wr3n chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
CoNsEnSuS AcHiEvEd: Amazing! :) The whole idea and feeling of this story is just pure goodness. Loved it.

Thanks for the read!
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
awwww legion is so cute!
LordGodsServant chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really liked this. I like Legion in general but this is yet another good fic added onto the growing number of Legion fics out there.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great story! Aw, Legion is sweet. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
PlaidButterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is just absolutely perfect. You've captured Legion perfectly, in all their bumbling adorableness. The voice is perfect and everyone seems truly in-character. I am surprised this 'fic doesn't have fifteen billion reviews, it's one of the best I've ever read! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Delylah chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love Legion stories, and you did well with their voice(s). I'd love to see Shepard's reaction when she receives their gift! Putting this on alert just in case... ;)
Halo001 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this was really cute legion is such a nice guy i want to see what happens when he gives shepard the gift
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Damn it.

I'm supposed to write a chapter about liquor, asari strippers, and bloody bar fights!

Now I feel all fluffy inside!

What the hell am I going to do now! Unicorn rainbow land!

Grrrrrrrr!

Regardless, nice story. It's about time I had an, "awwwww..." moment. :3
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What. Are. You. Talking. About. This is great! :-0

Writing from a synthetic life form's POV is understandably hard though, but personally, I think you hit it right off the bat! Your writing too is free of errors, and IF I had missed any, they're probably very, very minor. If you ever decide to change your mind and write from this POV again, rest assured I'll be there to review. ;D

Gah, I was so sad when it finally ended. I was hoping to see Shepherd's reaction, but I think the way you ended it is perfect enough. :-)

Hmm, I should really consider making an FF account. Then I can favorite this! This definitely deserves more reviews! :D