Reviews for A Union Predetermined
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 3 . 7/12
you should really continue this story even if it has been so long
Artemis Spell chapter 3 . 4/27
I'm begging for mercy! Please write more. I LOOOOVE THIS!
NinjaOTP chapter 3 . 2/17
Omg pls write more pleeeaaaasssseeeeee! I beg you I beg yyyoooouu! It's so good and funny!
NinjaOTP chapter 1 . 2/17
For a second I didn't see the next and I was gonna break down in tears but there is a next! Yaayyyyy! This is one of the best I've read. Good plot and the characters are perfect.
teneji chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Booo,u suck,waisting our ti.e for this tripe,u the worst
372259 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Loving this story, I hope you update it soon :) !
372259 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
ahahhahHAHAHHAhahahHAHAH! BRILLIANT first chapter! The ending was hilarious! Can't wait to read the rest :)
Lady Syndra chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Coooooooontinuuuuuueeeeeee i'm loving it and i'll keep checking for new chapters , even though i don't have an acount here ... but weell i like your writting and the story is pretty unique !
Lifeisfairduh chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Why oh why do you torment us so? Heh. Just wanted to write that down :P I am practically in love with this, I mean I check it so many times, have read it so many times and am hoping that you update this whenever I browse through Nejiten fics.

I could practically sing you songs of praise and joy coming from the mouth of angels. The 'angels' of course are none other than me! Mwahahah! Feel my overbearing arrogance. Just joking.

Anyway I love this( not that those words haven't ever been said yet ) and I really really desperately hope that you update!
emachookie chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
So we'll see the next chapter next year?

Neji seems so stuck up but it'd be weird if he wasn't. He's so convinced that him and Tenten are meant to be and I just want to laugh. Though I know that they will get together, it just seems kind of funny how confident he is.

Seeing as he has their whole married life planned out, I wouldn't be shocked if he already has all the wedding details listed down if he even cares about those kind of things, which I think he actually doesn't.

The characters here are IC and it's so easy to read. My personal favorite is how you portray Neji, the stuck-up, fate-crazy, overconfident, snobby, bitter kid. I love it.
HiddenCamellia chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Please update soon!This a very good piece of work...and very very well written! :)
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow that just wow
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
HAHAHA! Oh gosh! It's just so adorable! I also caught the resemblance when Mito was first introduced!
blackeyedbandit chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
gah this is awesome you're so... youthful?