Reviews for Third Time Around
raven-fan14 chapter 5 . 8/28
when will you update ch6?
donna14 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I really, really hope that you will finish this amazing story. This is one of my favorites and would really love to see it finished. This is so well done. So very well done!
Michelle chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
So you last updated at Aug 17, 2011... the chances you will ever continue this are pretty slim if you ask me :D
But you're still active on fanfiction net, so if you read this PLEASE THINK ABOUT CONTINUING! I'd really love to see where this goes, even if it's just one last chapter. Finn just needs to get his ass kicked and Puck and Rachel need a happy end! Sooo... pretty please?! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
P)lease continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
I would love if you would update this fic-It is very well-written! Thanks so much!
Paystin4life chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I absolutely adore this story and would be forever grateful if you decided to continue it! :)
JustAmyRobHere chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing! please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
you should continue this story it's amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Anne chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story. I think you brought finn in a little to early but I am really enjoying this.
linq1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
wat? more more more pls.. this fic is soooooo good. pls pls pls pls pls, kneeling on bended knees. i read up to the last chapter and when i saw, there wasn't any more- had a mini freakout. soooo pls pls pls, i want some more..
SuzQQ chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Please update when you can. I love your writing of Puckleberry in this story. Thanks!
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Love this story so far! I hope you update soon!
Courtney-chan1 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
I like this, if only for the epic assreaming Finn is about to get from Santana and Noah! I read both this and the AU, and while the AU made me super happy for all the sugary goodness... this is got more depth, I like it more
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Love this. Can't wait to read more. Please please update this soon. I hope they find Finn and puck reams him.