Reviews for Sleepers
cheryl.leggans chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Interesting
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh dear, how do you exspect us to survive until the next update ? The story's getting more and more thrilling. You depicted the suspense and stress for Hawk very well. And bringing Stormshadow into the mix makes it even more interesting.

And of course we all wonder who the sleeper is.

Well done!
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
This looks like a very promising story. And as a Latin student I of course enjoy all the references to the Iliad very much. Especially the names are great, "Sinon" fits Yun to a T and Malthus named himself "Odysseus" very correctly. After all Odysseus was definitely not afraid of committing crimes, if someone or something stood in his way (Palamedes comes to mind).

Also I agree completely with NurseKelly about your excellent portrait of Hawk in such a terrible situation, when you don't even know who to trust anymore.

And the Gremlin-Scene was simply great. Absolutely credible, that Tommy would just go with it for the fun (and possibly to irk Snake Eyes into saying something).

But I have to say, the medics should really have moved somewhere soundproof. They SHOULD have known Tommy would be everywhere sometime around, simply because Hawk is a nervous wreck and he wants to find out why ;-).
NurseKelly chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Gremlins-cool! Love the way the suspense is building. Excellent job in portraying the angst Hawk is having about all of this.

Well done on the medical scenes and I hope Leech shows up again. Thanks again for using the name. My daughter was THRILLED when I showed her. We'll get her reading yet!
TinySprite chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Great chapter. The suspense is really building up and all ready we're starting to see effects of the circumstances.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Great chapter. This is all getting so curious... in a very good way. I love Storm Shadow spying on people and picturing blaming it on gremlins... then realizing it wouldn't work, then deciding it'd still be worth it for sheer entertainment.

The scenes with Lifeline were great. Poor tired medic, I felt tired for him just reading this.

I will eagerly await the next update!
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Ooo, the plot thickens! Not unlike a sauce with a good roux, it's becoming rich with detail and all the delicate bits are blending into a storyline. Can't wait for the next course. *licks spoon in anticipation*
CaptainRocket chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
This just gets deeper & deeper. Hawk's losing his mind trying to figure out who the Sleeper is.

Looking forward to further updates when you're able.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Seeing that Storm Shadow is around, it MIGHT be wise to make a call to Westchester NY and bring in a pair of people to dig in and find out just WHO the sleepers are! I say bring in Xavier and Jean Grey to do deep mental scans to find out who the traitor is. Maybe even consider bringing in Emma Frost if she is still around as well.
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Interesting first 2chapter chapters. Curious who the sleeper is.
NurseKelly chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Rachel Tam for River Tam? Brilliant! I loved that character on Firefly. She had some great lines: "Also, I can kill you with my brain."

I wasn't much on the Jugglers story line, but this story is interesting and you write so well, that I kept reading!
HeroAmerica50 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Great so far I can't wait for the next chapter I hope Yun survives.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Hawk. Just...Hawk.

I'm very very curious to see the next update...plot here has got me hooked. Also, I rather like Yun.
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Whew, that story is interesting - so far you sure made a lot of people possible. Really interesting start.

Just please don't forget "silence" about this one. Either way I'm hoping for the next chapter soon.

Thanks for the good stuff!
Tinks231 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This is great! I'm trying to figure out who the Sleeper could be...but there's just too many Joes to pick from!

Can't wait for more!