Reviews for Deliquescence
BookWorm4479 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I adore this. Sansa has so much responsibility. I bet Jaime could help. Please update.
scarletoctopus chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
This is so good! Your writing is excellent and would love for another update on this story!
Bruna Fights Back chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Whois I really like it, although I would love some more Jaime x Sansa
scarlet chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
this is story has SUCH promise! so sad to see you've stopped updating...here's to hoping you decide to finish it! :(
Laine Montgomery chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
This is really fantastic. Like your other readers, I'm eager for an update- there's an unfortunate dearth of Jaime/Sansa fiction (because everyone is so obsessed with Sandor/Sansa...), and your story is among the best I've read anywhere. I hope you haven't abandoned it- you've got something really great here.
UrbanGirl chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I too can hardly wait for your next update :)
Brenda chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Please update!
Anii chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Pssssst even now people ate interested still for an update :(
Marjorie Nescio chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Nice.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I'm just so intrigued to see what happens next, been checking this page for a month to see had it been updated and my heart literally fluttered when I saw that you had posted.

Your writing style I find so loyal, so similiar to GRRM, you are really writing it faithfully.

Please keep writing, you just made my day with this one chapter!

Drakulina chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I was afraid you had lost interest in this story, so I was really really happy to see this update. I definitely didn't expect Rickon to show up, especially in the...condition he is in. Damn, I want to know what happens next. Please update soon!
laurndrsn chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
What a nice surprise to log onto my account and find that you updated your story! Keep up the amazing work!

~from a loyal reader:)
iorwen chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Just found this story and I'm loving it so far. Very intriguing, I love getting glimpses into Jaime's psyche
Pretty Racing chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Hmm interesting story so far! Are any other Starks still kicking around in your story? I do like to see people's interpretation of Rickon. Also, I'd like to know how Tyrion died in your story :)
UrbanGirl chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
You did well in depicting Jaime's awkwardness, because of his stump - and the liberating laugh at the end, a bit of intro intro into his psyche . Still I'm also curious about the story before ;-)